Deleted

ReCore Definitive Edition (new action-adventure game) - Gamescom 2017 trailer

Presenting ReCore, The Definitive Edition - an XBOX ONE & WINDOWS 10 EXCLUSIVE – Available August 29th 2017. From legendary creator Keiji Inafune and the makers of Metroid Prime comes the “ReCore Definitive Edition,"" an action-adventure masterfully crafted for a new generation.

As one of the last remaining humans, forge friendships with courageous robotic companions and lead them on an epic adventure through a mysterious dynamic world.

Includes the new “Eye of Obsidian” adventure and “T8-NK” Corebot frame!

Xbox One and Windows 10 Exclusive. Official cinematic trailer for ReCore Definitive Edition. Available on 8/29/2017. Visit xbox.com/recore for more info. ReCore Definitive Edition is a: 4K UHD, HDR, Xbox One X Enhanced, Xbox Play Anywhere title.

Wasn't this the xbone exclusive so bad the final areas are empty with a whole dungeon with nothing in it?

Guess they want some exclusive release and want to charge for a patched verison?

Better hope they make it free for the people who bought it already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Wasn't this the xbone exclusive so bad the final areas are empty with a whole dungeon with nothing in it?

Guess they want some exclusive release and want to charge for a patched verison?

Better hope they make it free for the people who bought it already.
    Actually it's my bad. It's not a new game... It's a remastered version of a game from 2016 which seems pretty weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Actually it's my bad. It's not a new game... It's a remastered version of a game from 2016 which seems pretty weird.
    From what im reading some game stores were saying last week existing copies are being recalled. I guess the plan is destroy the originals and put out a patched version and hope its unknown enough to make people think its a new exclusive instead of a patch that adds things in that final empty area?

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    From what im reading some game stores were saying last week existing copies are being recalled. I guess the plan is destroy the originals and put out a patched version and hope its unknown enough to make people think its a new exclusive instead of a patch that adds things in that final empty area?
    Sounds about right with what M$ and Inafune would pull.

Though the trailer DOES say it's remastered.

I own an original version though i haven't finished it ye (grabbed it on sale) the parts I did play were nice. so.. do i get a patch? or do they want us to buy a new version on top of existing one?

edited, looks like owners of standard edition - get the upgrade for free. at least according to this article. here's to hoping its true

https://www.destructoid.com/recore-s...9-455887.phtml
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2017-08-20 at 09:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played it a bit. Its pretty okay.