Page 1 of 3
LastLast

New expansion Wow: The Devourers

A whistleblower employ of blizzard has leaked everything to me when i talked to him in the phone , here its:

The defeat of legion has given space to the void and is now running rampart , dimensius has gathered a significant force and is now ready to strike azeroth ,
    varimathras and his brethren have retreated to xoroth after their defeat on argus and made new pact with the void

The devourers is a multiplanet expansion where we have to defend all zones from spawning void lords and their armies

1. New worlds: Karesh , twisting nether , xoroth , Corrupted azeroth , corrupted northrend , leveling cap raising to 120

2. New Races: dreadlords/queens horde , ethereals alliance

3. Bosses: all void lords , old gods are revived , forgotten one , Jaina , nathrezim , ethereal underlings , final area will be on twisting nether where we cleanse the demons and free them from void corruption and they become good again and evolve into light beings who will assist us against void.

4. New good chars: Ragnaros becomes good and assist us , the grandson of uther becomes friend with anduin and hates darion , defias join forces with the alliance , all the keepers become good , we will see archaedas again.

5. Merged spells and customized specs: there will be alot of new spells and hybrid play , you will have a limit at merging spells so you gotta
    pick wisely and those will be very powerfull spells , he wasnt too sure about customized specs.

6. New merged spells: druids can transform into dragons , survival hunters will be tanks now , locks will be able to summon fel reavers

7. Battlepet stadium tournaments with very nice rewards

8. new bgs who will take place on the new planets

9. Ahn quiraj is back but it has no insects this time

10. Sylvanas will try to kill fordragon and get his crown but ultimately fail , there is a be a northrend pvp siege because she thinks the lichking have to die

11. World pvp revived: , players will be able to capture cities now and get points for their fanction for important gear

12. No more class halls , wow will return to old school mode

13. The leveling will take place on azeroth and the other planets will be fillers mostly

14. 5v5 is back in the form of bg now , some bgs will support 5v5

15. BG objectives massively drop make it much faster than before

16. Spaceship battles in the great dark beyond: there will be something like a spaceship bg where players will command a ship with other players holding cannons and one captain who will drive.

17. 1v1 ring of valor challenge

Thats all i know so far , he didnt tell me more.
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2017-08-20 at 08:53 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Drugs.

Dont use them....

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    1. New worlds: Karesh , twisting nether , xoroth , Corrupted azeroth , corrupted northrend

corrupted northrend..........
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Deleted
    A whistleblower employ of blizzard has leaked everything to me when i talked to him in the phone , here its:

The defeat of legion has given space to the void and is now running rampart , dimensius has gathered a significant force and is now ready to strike azeroth ,
    varimathras and his brethren have retreated to xoroth after their defeat on argus and made new pact with the void

The devourers is a multiplanet expansion where we have to defend all zones from spawning void lords and their armies

1. New worlds: Karesh , twisting nether , xoroth , Corrupted azeroth , corrupted northrend

2. Cap Leveling Raised to 120
    New Races: dreadlords/queens horde , ethereals alliance

3. Bosses: all void lords , old gods are revived , forgotten one , Jaina , nathrezim , ethereal underlings , final area will be on twisting nether where we cleanse the demons and free them from void corruption and they become good again and evolve into light beings who will assist us against void.

4. New good chars: Ragnaros becomes good and assist us , the grandson of uther becomes friend with anduin and hates darion , defias join forces with the alliance , all the keepers become good , we will see archaedas again.

5. Merged spells and customized specs: there will be alot of new spells and hybrid play , you will have a limit at merging spells so you gotta
    pick wisely and those will be very powerfull spells , he wasnt too sure about customized specs.

6. New merged spells: druids can transform into dragons , survival hunters will be tanks now , locks will be able to summon fel reavers

7. Battlepet stadium tournaments with very nice rewards

8. new bgs who will take place on the new planets

9. Ahn quiraj is back but it has no insects this time

10. Sylvanas will try to kill fordragon and get his crown but ultimately fail , there is a be a northrend pvp siege because she thinks the lichking have to die

11. World pvp revived: , players will be to capture cities now and get points for their fanction for important gear

12. No more class halls , wow will return to old school mode

13. The leveling will take place on azeroth and the other planets will be fillers mostly

14. 5v5 is back in the form of bg now , some bgs will support 5v5

15. BG objectives massively drop make it much faster than before

16. Spaceship battles in the great dark beyond: there will be something like a spaceship bg where players will command a ship with other players holding cannons and one captain who will drive.

Thats all i know so far , he didnt tell me more.
    So much fan services

If you got everything on the phone, how did you remember it all to write it down in detail?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I talked to a Blizzard employee on the phone just 5 minutes ago and he told me that the next xpac was actually going to be a crossover of WoW and a hot pocket. So obviously your guy is wrong. Obviously.
    When in doubt. Derp it out.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergunk View Post
    It will stop on Wednesday, one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergunk View Post
    This year might be the shittiest "my dad works at nintendo" fake leaks yet. And the number of them is getting ridiculous.

Deleted
    Corrupted azeroth , corrupted northrend
    Northrend is a continent on Azeroth idiot.

I seriously doubt it. Argus and the invasion points of 7.3 aside, A whole expansion based on basically scifi wont happen because its too different from what Wow is, a fantasy mmorpg. It's ok for a patch but not for a whole xpansion.

Deleted
    hahahahah wow for 5 years more

10+ Year Old Account
    Motherfucking Spaceship battles

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    It will stop on Wednesday, one way or another.
    I mean...there's still a good chance they won't announce an expansion at gamescom. Its still 50/50 at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I mean...there's still a good chance they won't announce an expansion at gamescom. Its still 50/50 at this point.
    I hope they at least drop a hint so all this shit stops.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athelstan123 View Post
    Northrend is a continent on Azeroth idiot.
    You forgot that we get to fight Fordragon. I guess that must be Fordring's grand-ma since there is no character named Fordragon in the game.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorraxe View Post
    corrupted northrend..........
    I love it "corrupted azeroth"
    then "Corrupted northrend" as if northrend wass its own planet...
    also twisting nether is not a world
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Then, ekhm "leaks", will stop spaming forums until 2-3 weeks before Blizzcon.

Reported.

Moving on. These clickbait threads are beyond annoying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Didn't make a brand new 1 post count account, seems legit!