Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is probably the best leak yet. Very good English grammar skills and everything is totally believable.

Can it devour all of these fake leak threads?

Oh and Raggy is dead. So how he is coming back better be well explained. Especially considering there is a new Firelord.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-08-20 at 10:07 PM.

Actually. A high ranking member of the anti-conspiracy and leaked wow expansions debunking club called me on the phone and told me this leak was fake.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Please just put down the fucking crack pipe.

Worst "leak" yet.

Quote Originally Posted by endorus View Post
    I hope they at least drop a hint so all this shit stops.
    It's possible they'll do like a short "whats next" like they did when they announced that we would be going to Argus. But that's probably it I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Then, ekhm "leaks", will stop spaming forums until 2-3 weeks before Blizzcon.
    These "leaks" don't really bother me, if it bothers others there's actually a very simple solution: Don't click on the thread.

Deleted
    They would never release an expansion with half of the features dedicated to PvP. Subs would drop below 50k if they did. PvP is universally hated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    A whistleblower employ of blizzard has leaked everything to me when i talked to him in the phone , here its:.

Why....??

Why did you talk to him inside the phone?

Thats seems like a crazy thing to do

New Races: dreadlords/queens
    I don't know why but I read "Dreadlords" and "Dragqueens".
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Ragnaros becomes good and assist us

Sorry bud, Ragnaros is dead. There's a new firelord now. (shaman class hall campaign)

Lol what a shitty name.

Deleted
    "The Devourers"? What the fuck is this shit?

Not a single shadowy word of shade? Confirmed BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we set about handing out temporary bans for these "leakers" for spamming the forum?

Sorry no one approves of your headcannon, OP.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

A whistleblower employ of blizzard has leaked everything to me when i talked to him in the phone
    For the record it isn't a whistleblower if he isn't reporting on a companies attempt to cover-up wrongdoings. If it were legit(and that's a very large stretch), what he did is illegal by breaching the terms of an NDA. He wouldn't be considered a whistleblower by any means.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Can we set about handing out temporary bans for these "leakers" for spamming the forum?

Sorry no one approves of your headcannon, OP.
    Problem with temp bans is most of them create new accounts and have a single post for their "leak". The only way you'd get around that is through an IP ban which wouldn't really solve anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, well my dads friends, friends, friends sons wifes dog called Jefafaar has gone into Blizz HQ to piss on one of their plants and saw a billboard stating that WoW won't have another xpac, so obviosly I trust the dog that I total made up more than you.

Seriously, these "leaks" are just annoying as hell, every fucking year dozens pop up. Just stop.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Problem with temp bans is most of them create new accounts and have a single post for their "leak". The only way you'd get around that is through an IP ban which wouldn't really solve anything.
    Well, it would help...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I don't know why but I read "Dreadlords" and "Dragqueens".
    Waaaait, so we don't get to play as a Drag Queen? FUUUUCK, I was so hyped for that race...
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    I work at a prison and I'm sure the inmates I deal with would kill for whatever drugs you are on my friend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Yeah, well my dads friends, friends, friends sons wifes dog called Jefafaar has gone into Blizz HQ to piss on one of their plants and saw a billboard stating that WoW won't have another xpac, so obviosly I trust the dog that I total made up more than you.

Seriously, these "leaks" are just annoying as hell, every fucking year dozens pop up. Just stop.
    I don't like it either... but at this point we might as well ignore them. 'Cause I'm sure as hell they ain't gonna stop.

Yawn. Bad fanfic 1/10