Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    No.
    What are you on about. Spin spin spin.

White supremacists believe 'they are above the law has the moral authority to be judge jury and executioner' like you said in your last post (badly)
    Weird thing is in Charlottesville, the KKK/Neo Nazis were the ones that got the permit to protest, they were the ones that left when the police told them to. Oops, siding with a group that obeying the law means I think Nazis are the best I remember. They make you fall into that trap all the time.

But seriously I'd rather an evil group that follows the law than an evil group that shows up without a permit and riots regularly. I guess that makes me Hitler or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post

I got called a nazi bot on Twitter for making a negative comment on Shaun King's post about how he supports the communists in Antifa. Nazi has truly lost its power as a word, just like racist, sexist, and the other buzzwords people love to list off.

I don't know where they're going to go from here though, the radical left has used up the most offensive of its words already.
    The sad part is back in the day people would troll like this just on the internet but now they do so at republican rallies and events too. They've lost any sort of filter. I was at a Trump rally last year and saw stuff like liberals running up and giving complete strangers the middle finger, doing nazi salutes, and pretty much getting right in their face and yelling.

Stuff like this:

But it's done most of the time by adults. The interesting part is most of the media doesn't show the instigators, rather only the reactions, if said reactions were violent in return. Long story short that's why all of this stuff about "wanting to stop Trump's hate" or whatever just cracks me up, these people act like complete abominations and pretend to be doing it to create a more loving world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    Weird thing is in Charlottesville, the KKK/Neo Nazis were the ones that got the permit to protest
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...unter-protest/

Cease spreading lies. The counter protesters did have permits.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

If only we hadn't condoned the violence of the evil Weimar Republic against the innocent Sturmabteilung who just wanted free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Little does he know that white nationalists are rising because of antifa.
    Nope. If you think about it, that's almost literally impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Save the world, kill a commie.
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    An extreme-left college professor advocating on behalf of violent communists. Not surprising. The communist body count is far higher than the white nationalist body count. The Nazis were not white nationalists, but German nationalists. They viewed many Caucasian peoples as inferior and subhuman, especially the Slavs who nobody will deny are white.

The founding fathers of America were probably more white supremacist than Adolf Hitler.
    Funny how all this anti-communist rhetoric has come out recently.

Fun fact: the brownshirts used to brawl openly in the streets with communists.

Thanks for making it obvious to even the densest person exactly what you guys are!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    If only we hadn't condoned the violence of the evil Weimar Republic against the innocent Sturmabteilung who just wanted free speech.

Nope. If you think about it, that's almost literally impossible.

Funny how all this anti-communist rhetoric has come out recently.

Fun fact: the brownshirts used to brawl openly in the streets with communists.

Thanks for making it obvious to even the densest person exactly what you guys are!
    I linked videos in which they've said so in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    So many Nazi defenders.
    so I can label you a Nazi have no proof you are just on my word alone that you are and I will have the moral authority to violently attack you
    because that is what the hell you are advocating for

Deleted

This is pretty much the argument. As it was then.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    45 posts before the first person denounced that guy! But you're not one of them
    It's ironic how they don't care about hateful shit as long as it's not against them.
    It's probably because it's ironic humor so there's no need since he's not serious.

Deleted
    Half of the people in that debate think it's alright. Violence being cool is just a cointoss.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post

This is pretty much the argument. As it was then.
    so where is he saying we need to go just beat the crap out of them we have the moral authority to do so?
    all he is doing is exercising his 1st amendment right to condemn that rally not violently stop it

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    if it was a nobody some looney activist I wouldnt even bother but we are talking about a professor from a well known university teaching college students this
    This is not that uncommon. Lots of this BS going on now in colleges. They have lost touch with the common folk who pay the most taxes and work the hardest.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...unter-protest/

Cease spreading lies. The counter protesters did have permits.
    Two blocks away

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    so what do you think should this self proclaimed communist organization AntaFa be allowed to have the moral authority to label anyone they want Fascist, white supremacist, Nazi and then us "preemptive" violence on them?
    It has already been documented a few times that members of AntiFa* have wrongly accused others of being fascist racist, nazi, white supremacist, or what ever and acted violently against them

and we have this professor that is teaching our kids that violence is OK just label them a fascist wrong or right you have the moral authority to beat the crap out of them
    Hmm... But when white supremacists want to do away with a whole race is "free speech", is it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    This is not that uncommon. Lots of this BS going on now in colleges. They have lost touch with the common folk who pay the most taxes and work the hardest.
    I'm pretty sure the people that pay the most taxes have college degrees though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats with the more conservative posters and the "random professor says X" threads?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Hmm... But when white supremacists want to do away with a whole race is "free speech", is it?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure the people that pay the most taxes have college degrees though.
    The middle class pays the most taxes. In total amounts collected I think I read once. Which means a lot of them may not have college degrees. And nowdays it is better to have a trade skill training than a degree in some cases. Anyway, this is one reason Trump won. Which if the Democrats and the left were smart enough, they would see thru their bias fog. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    The middle class pays the most taxes. In total amounts collected I think I read once. Which means a lot of them may not have college degrees. And nowdays it is better to have a trade skill training than a degree in some cases. Anyway, this is one reason Trump won. Which if the Democrats and the left were smart enough, they would see thru their bias fog. :P
    So you're saying that people with "trade skills" pay more than people with college degrees? I find that highly unlikely.
    Also, Trump won becuase his voters are stupid. Thats pretty much the only reason.

Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    Whats with the more conservative posters and the "random professor says X" threads?
    who knows, it's not like there are countless more professors that don't think this, but it sure is an easy headline to bleat foul over now ins't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    So you're saying that people with "trade skills" pay more than people with college degrees? I find that highly unlikely.
    Also, Trump won becuase his voters are stupid. Thats pretty much the only reason.
    This is the exact mindset that will get you more Trumps.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Perhaps he is also out there behind a mask hitting people with bikelocks like the other professor a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    This is the exact mindset that will get you more Trumps.
    What mindset? That stupid people will do stupid things? Ignoring it will hardly help.
    Maybe a test and at least 3 years of college befor you can vote? Couldn't hurt, could it?