7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yeah it was speculation I believe but this is what everyone was expecting.

Launch content.
    6.2-Tanaan Jungle. Iron horde raid. No demons.
    6.3-Farahlon, Void/shadow raid with Chogall
    6.4-Shat raid with demons and Guldan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesFolk View Post
    I know right. I still cant believe blizz squandered one of the highest potential expansions ever. I wouldst even mind them going back to there in 10 years and doing it all over again and hitting the void theme etc. At that point in WoWs life it would probably be more in B team mode so any content would seem cool then.

inb4
    Legion is the last expansion.

Blizzard will have new loading screens and logo titles for massive patches now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post
    inb4

Expansions are just big patches we have to pay for.

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4

I'd be perfectly fine with this as leveling has 0 interest from pretty much anyone now. I enjoy questing at max level and alternate progression paths over jumping into greens and gaining levels again for no real reason.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4

I mean. What if they just released patches and charged for them. Sub now gives you currency and Xp perks etc. Major patches cost 20 dollars. Smaller patches like Kara cost 10. Patches also free while you sub. You get just enough currency to buy every patch as it comes out like ESO.

I mean. What if they just released patches and charged for them. Sub now gives you currency and Xp perks etc. Major patches cost 20 dollars. Smaller patches like Kara cost 10. Patches also free while you sub. You get just enough currency to buy every patch as it comes out like ESO.
    Seems like a massive pain in the ass. They've constantly tried to cut down on needing to buy a bunch of things. Can you imagine coming back to the game and "Oh you need Legion, and then Patch 8.0, 8.1.5, 8.2, you can skip 8.2.5 but I'd get 8.3, 8.3.5 and 8.4."

What a nightmare.

10+ Year Old Account
    They wouldn't dare. We would riot. All 30 of us.
    Oops. 31, now.

Expansion releases are a huge income for Blizzard, so i cant see them go away anytime soon...

My only wish is that Blizzard cut down the RNG in WoW for future expacs to a reasonable degree... This shit has got to go...

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Expansion releases are a huge income for Blizzard, so i cant see them go away anytime soon...

My only wish is that Blizzard cut down the RNG in WoW for future expacs to a reasonable degree... This shit has got to go...
    I hope they increase it.
    No, but really, I hope it stays the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I hope they increase it.
    No, but really, I hope it stays the same.
    WHY the HELL you would want more RNG???

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    WHY the HELL you would want more RNG???
    I enjoy the RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Also the story ultimately didn't matter aside from Gul'dan because they seem ashamed of it, they're not even using those characters anymore. RIP. They should have just made it all out time travel, like Infinite dragonflight and all.
    I want Yrel back :| Yrel and a few other npcs should have come help us, I mean she basically said 'if you need help we'll come'

- - - Updated - - -

So basically like SWTOR(and how Lotro did it for awhile)? I could live with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Off topic Argus is pretty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Why would my concept even be true? lmao
    Datamined kul tiras map

Quote Originally Posted by sekov View Post
    Datamined kul tiras map
    You mean armor sets. The map is clearly of a cave system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    I want Yrel back :| Yrel and a few other npcs should have come help us, I mean she basically said 'if you need help we'll come'

- - - Updated - - -

So basically like SWTOR(and how Lotro did it for awhile)? I could live with that.
    Yeah, but I think I would still prefer the current model. I would miss huge expansions. Expansions with that model would probably be a yearly ting and give 5 levels and like 3 zones. 1-3 raids 5 dungeons etc. They for sure would charge for new races and classes too separately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Why would they do this though?
    I mean. WoW would be free to play with this model. A lot of mmos operate like that now days.

Deleted
    You mean armor sets. The map is clearly of a cave system.
    Why would there be a map of caves for pirates? I mean, I've heard of treasure coves, but that sounds like all work no play.
    There's even an x marks the spot thingy down it.

Quote Originally Posted by sekov View Post
    Why would there be a map of caves for pirates? I mean, I've heard of treasure coves, but that sounds like all work no play.
    There's even an x marks the spot thingy down it.
    Because X doesn't always mean treasure, especially when the X leads from a different "island".

Also where are you getting pirates from?

Deleted
    Because X doesn't always mean treasure, especially when the X leads from a different "island".

Also where are you getting pirates from?
    Admirals and navy that would go renegade with seclusion, old gods and the shattering.
    I just thought that making them pirates would give us another enemy and it'd be cool.
    Like a Booty Bay, Bloodsail type of situation, ye know?