Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Women also cheat on men.
    Gay men cheat on their husbands.
    Gay women cheat on their wives.

Cheating has nothing to do with male or female rights.

- - - Updated - - -

So you are just trolling.
    Quite pathetic.
    Except feminism males are supposed to be supporting and loving, even more when they are married to a women. So it's a bit more hypocritical that he was that and also a cheater. Just like the anti-gay males that turns out they are closet gay and hire male prostitutes while "happy" married to their 10/10 posh wife.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is no middle ground. Either you think women deserve equal consideration and treatment under the law, or you don't.
    Yes there is. It's called being egalitarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Don't date a male feminist, ladies.
    You can remove the male part, and still be right:

Don't date a feminist.

Date someone with their own thought processes, who actually has their own opinion instead of the "tumblr and facebook told me this and I pray to god Milo every day" people.

The guy praises Anita. It's all you need to know about his 'feminism'.

And yes, he can be a brilliant director and scum tier human being, as proved by many other famous people in the business.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-08-21 at 11:24 AM.

The funniest part is that thinking that cheating on your wife has anything to do with feminism shows you don't know anything about feminism.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Don't date a male feminist, ladies.
    Right, because the other kind won't cheat on you.

Kek.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Except feminism males are supposed to be supporting and loving, even more when they are married to a women.
    I think you think awfully highly of male feminists. You should stop putting them on such a pedestal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Your thread is stupid.
    Pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    The guy praises Anita. It's all you need to know about his 'feminism'.
    I can only imagine how much that hurts your feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post

Real Women shut up go out and do shit instead of whining on twitter all day for people to donate to their patreon because they are so oppressed because of what a big feminist they are
    "White knight neckbeard!" screamed the shitlord neckbeard.

And nary a girlfriend was had that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I can only imagine how much that hurts your feelings.
    It doesn't. Just shows his stupidity. Nice bait tho.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is no middle ground. Either you think women deserve equal consideration and treatment under the law, or you don't.
    Textbook false dichotomy. But atleast you tried.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

It doesn't. Just shows his stupidity. Nice bait tho.
    Really? You sound awfully upset about it.

Given that the alternative is "misogynists", that's a pretty ludicrous statement.

Daily (apparently necessary) reminder that "feminism" is just the idea that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities.
    Which is absolute nonsense, since one can be striving for equal rights and opportunities without being a feminist, which means the above is more or less a perfect example of a false dichotomy. Which they usually are, a fact most intellectually honest people are well aware of. Sadly it isn't uncommon for movements like this to falsely claim 'goodness' to be entirely within their purview - either you are with us, and good, or against us, and bad - and then inflate those parts, which almost anyone can agree with, with politics. But, luckily, equality was perfectly possible to strive for before feminism ever existed (or while it's followers still had not incorporated anything else into feminism than goals that have already been entirely fulfilled today (in the West, that is)), and perfectly possible to strive for now, when it does exist. Whether they want to claim sole ownership to equality or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Joss Whedon, that typical male feminist and paragon of virtue, has just been outed by his now ex-wife Kai Cole as a lying, cheating, hypocritical scumbag.

http://www.thewrap.com/joss-whedon-f...kai-cole-says/

This is hilarious, I loved the Firefly series and Serenity is one of my all time favourite movies, but Whedon's constant feminist virtue signalling was really annoying. And now we know it was all fake just so he could get laid. Looking back at all his films, I wonder which actresses got the gig on 'merit'.

Whedon has apparently signed up to direct the upcoming Batgirl movie (ugh), because he's such a feminist, but I wonder if WB will change their minds after this.
    All cheaters hate women now? Unless they cheat with a man I don't see how that makes any sense whatsoever.

I do enjoy how the term feminism has become so toxic to certain individuals they will only entertain the concept if you call it "egalitarianism".
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Really? You sound awfully upset about it.
    Armchair psychologist? Free session? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Bullshit. If you think men and women should have equal rights and opportunities, then you are an egalitarian:

Feminists only care about lobbying for more power for females. They don't give a shit about equality - just ask a feminist what they think about an area that women have serious advantages over men due to ingrained prejudices (like custody hearings) and just watch how fast they tune you out or dismiss it.

Modern feminism is NOT about equality - it's about empowering females and ONLY females. If they had the chance, modern feminists would exchange what they perceive as a patriarchy with a matriarchy with zero hesitation.
    All egalitarians are by definition feminists. Sorry to burst your bubble with such a scary word. Any modern stigma attached to that word is unimportant - only the equality part matters in terms of a necessary/sufficient condition for applying the term. You could state that that word does not adequately describe and encompass your egalitarian views, but it is nonetheless true.

No surprise, self proclaimed male feminists (beta males) is often nothing more than another pick up method to get it on with women.

Just curious how successful most of them are though when feminism has been hijacked by misandrists.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I do enjoy how the term feminism has become so toxic to certain individuals they will only entertain the concept if you call it "egalitarianism".
    it's almost, as if feminists caused that themselves

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    All egalitarians are by definition feminists. Sorry to burst your bubble with such a scary word. Any modern stigma attached to that word is unimportant - only the equality part matters in terms of a necessary/sufficient condition for applying the term. You could state that that word does not adequately describe and encompass your egalitarian views, but it is nonetheless true.
    Actually, that is incorrect. Feminism is not merely about equality between the sexes, it encompasses more than that. And paradoxically less, since the definition incorporates organized activity for women's rights, but not, as an example, the opposite. In other words, a much more correct statement would be that all feminists are egalitarians, but not vice versa. All according to their actual definitions.

Armchair psychologist? Free session? Thanks.
    I diagnose you with a chronic fixation.

When would you say this obsession with a minor Youtuber began? And how frequently did your mother molest you?

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Except feminism males are supposed to be supporting and loving, even more when they are married to a women. So it's a bit more hypocritical that he was that and also a cheater.
    Where did you get all the straw for this man that you've built?

Cheating on his wife does not make him a hypocrite - abusing a position of power over employees does.