Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quests being auto-accepted when you fly into certain areas, like Assaults or specifically the one in Azsuna where you save soldiers and kill Makrura and Gilblin when on my alts.

I just don't care, game, I'm just passing through! Leave me alone! XD

Being stuck in combat on a class/race with no "drop aggro" ability and having to run for effing miles until I can mount again.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    And you can't even chose NOT to accept them. And the window doesn't even go away when leaving the areaao you HAVE to accept and then abandon from menu. Ffs hate it so much.
    It even pretends to give you the option to say no!
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Those bats are fucking annoying. But what does my head in most is the unresponsive class hall NPCS in the form of troop recruiters. Never. Never does it work the first time you click on them. You have to run back fucking 50 yards and try talk to them again and again until it works. It's fucking bullshit and makes me not want to play the game
    I just go talk to another NPC, then return.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    The optional zone quests when you level in Dreanor not giving a lot of XP and are often a waste of time.

These optional quests gave a huge chunk of XP in Draenor.

Fuck that bat, seriously.

When you queue several instances of LFR, and the 3rd one is always so slow, have to click "join" several times before it reacts.

Auto-quests, like the those sailors in Azsuna

I select one invasion quest (click on it from the map), let's say in Val'Sharah and fly in a straight line. As soon as I'm in Val'Sharah, this marker is gone

Class Out or whatever, that one quest in Highmountain in the cave when you fight the Fel Totem intelligentsia, and they spawn these other Fel Totem ghosts that kick you

Broken Shore/ToS/NH music, mostly I resent the "intense" part. I don't know anything about music, so not sure what instrument it is. But those zones sure make it unappealing to play with sound on, or the very least, game music on.

Stuck in combat forever

But the worst? Oh, I'll tell you.

Daze. Fuck daze. Worst shit ever. Please remove, Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    /reload fixes that for me usually
    Talking to someone else is faster.

Getting dismounted whenever you pick up new troops at your Order Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Fuck that bat, seriously.

Their excuse for not removing Dazed is that they want the world to feel threatening..for non-tanks. If you're a tank, you don't get dazed because of your "Defense" skill being capped, unlike other classes/specs. It's so stupid.

OT: Northrend leveling. Slow as molasses on a cold morning. Even slower because dungeons give shite xp after doing the quests. Pisses me off so much.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Stuck in combat forever

That triggers me everytime, I tried to ignore, but it simply won't go away.
    Also, for some weeks now, Esc key bugs out suddenly and it won't open the game menu. Haven't found a solution yet.
    And the other thing, when you alt-tab back in the game, camera bugs out, moving without pressing any mouse buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The fact that flying over the dreamgrove in Val'sharah or the sacred peak in highmountain (which are both semi-convenient areas to want to travel over) will ignominiously port you out. All the other class halls have the decency of being far out of the way if not inaccessible to other classes. But NO, those two spots have to be deadzones on the map for most classes.
    Yes! The area for Dreamgrove is huge too. I've probably been ported the wrong fucking side of it 3 or 4 times when going for the Sharptalon quest to the north.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Their excuse for not removing Dazed is that they want the world to feel threatening..for non-tanks. If you're a tank, you don't get dazed because of your "Defense" skill being capped, unlike other classes/specs. It's so stupid.

OT: Northrend leveling. Slow as molasses on a cold morning. Even slower because dungeons give shite xp after doing the quests. Pisses me off so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    That triggers me everytime, I tried to ignore, but it simply won't go away.
    Also, for some weeks now, Esc key bugs out suddenly and it won't open the game menu. Haven't found a solution yet.
    And the other thing, when you alt-tab back in the game, camera bugs out, moving without pressing any mouse buttons.
    Glad I'm not the only one! I mean, Daze itself doesn't even make the world feel threatening, it's just a giant inconvenience.

I also agree 100 % on Northrend leveling, the mere thought makes me shiver
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Auto-accept quests that ARE NOT auto-accept, except they are auto-pop-up with NO OTHER option than accept. Flying over Azsuna 8/10 times I get sailors. Next time I get this pop-up I'll land and annihilate ALL sailors down there so there will be no more sailors to rescue.

No option to remove WQ from tracking. Flying over / misclicking it on map renders it welded into your tracking list. No matter I past Suramar en route to Souldrinkers in Stormheim. I will have that missclicked Suramar notes WQ in my log...

Glorious Goods vendor. This guy made a life time personal goal to annoy the shit out of my Rogue. Every time I want to enter Rogue Class Hall (which is rather seldom, increasing trend as I dinged finally 110 and am doing relic unlock...) this moron runs out the counter, pulls out a gun and starts his mumbo jumbo about shoplifters. And there is me - standing like an idiot, unable to access Class Hall because door keeper stands there aiming at me and not reacting to my insignia. I probably haven't "researeched" back door entry so i must endure it. Every.F***.Time.I.Want.To.Access.

Recruiting 7th follower. Get out of your Class Hall and go to Broken Shore. Get quest to go back to your CH. I've been there a sec ago. You moron Maiev.

AP consumption inconsistency. One are instant while moving, other are instant but you cannot move. And we have those special ones that have cast time...

Having 880 ilvl gear but still missing 2 relics because they don't appear anywhere in the game. Just nope. But I could pave a way from Silvermoon to Booty Bay and back with Blood Relics.

Vanishing Broken Shore chests due to sharding. And no - no one opened it. I see a chest on the bottom of the ocean, no one around. I see it from afar, land on water then swim slowly deeper and deeper. And as I'm about to click open it - it vanishes. To reappear when I get distance.

You can have shitty gear as long as relics in your weapon are 855+. No relics = next to zero DPS even with good gear.

Follower missions that DECREASE chances upon adding next follower. At right lvl. With proper counters. Because F.U. 3-man mission: I add 1st - chances are 75% off the bat (first threat countered). I add another follower (2nd threat countered) and chances DROP to 63%. WTF? And no, it's not because their equipped items - both were naked since it was sub 110.

Missions failing at 95%+ chances when reward is slightly better than rusted nail. As an experiment I run lots of missions that reward meaningless items (mostly low amount AP tokens). 85% of them were success, the lowest at 36% (single follower on 3-man mission; as it was my last and I wanted XP). But let reward exceed 20g - had fails at 98%... surprisingly often. Out of 6 missions sub-100 I did, 4 of those failed.

Talking heads whenever you fly over WQ area - luckily I have an addon that silences and hides them. But before? Ugh... Especially Khadgar with his "jokes".

Deleted
    I hate so much those stupid quests you usually do for extra experience but at 110 are literally useless and annoying af because they are in the middle of your way and keep popping forever. An example is "Shipwrecked Sailors" in Azsuna. I have 12 chars and is REALLY annoying. If at least you could cancel them BUT clicking accept or cancel does the same effect, accepting it, so you have to open the journal and abandon. I wish they allowed to cancel or better ignore some quests.

Glad I'm not the only one! I mean, Daze itself doesn't even make the world feel threatening, it's just a giant inconvenience.
    Also there is an item from Leatherworking that temporary gets rid of it. What's the point of Daze again?

And yeah, Northrend levelling is bad especially from 68-72 when Utagarde is the only dungeon worth doing.

A thing that would piss me off grand is trying to do a FFA PVP WQ when suddenly an invasion starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    And yeah, Northrend levelling is bad especially from 68-72 when Utagarde is the only dungeon worth doing.
    The Nexus is better, because you have 4 quests inside. And, my personal choice is to go at 70 in Northrend (60 for TBC). Stay until 75 in Borean Tundra, move next to Dragonblight until 78, and the last 2 levels in Sholazar Basin.

Looting a mass of mobs, and then needing to loot some of them again.. Then a third time, and then make sure i got everything... Effin sucks....

Madness will consume you!!!

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hitting max level half way through the expac and being bombarded with quests for the max lesbel zones and patch content
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    the blackrook pvp quest never being up when im online....seriously im just missing that one world quest 15 more times to get the mount
    Not sure what time zone you're in, but for me (Eastern Standard) it was more often than not either the 11 PM or 5 AM slot. So I'd either knock it out at night or jump on quickly in the morning before work.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion invasion quest.
    It pops on your screen with the npc screaming for help, you cannot even refuse picking it up. after you manually remove the quest from the log, you better be already out of the zone, because that same npc is going to bother you again and force you to take the quest once more. Repeat ad infinitum