View Poll Results: What skills would you look for in a Husband or Wife?

Voters
64. This poll is closed
  • A good heart and devoted heart

49 76.56%
  • Cook I want someone who can cook

23 35.94%
  • A home maker, Housewife or Husband

16 25.00%
  • Good Credit

8 12.50%
  • Income and Stability

27 42.19%
  • A love for children (not that kind of love though)

21 32.81%
  • High intellect

36 56.25%
  • Financing (Im horrible with the books)

9 14.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    well, IF i ever decided to actually get a partner, they'd need to be cool with that older style of family. where the wife just stays at home and cooks and cleans.

good person, income and stability, financing cause idk adult stuff.
    Sounds like you have nothing to actually offer and expect someone to take care of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Sounds like you have nothing to actually offer and expect someone to take care of you.
    well, i'm down with basically whatever fetish you want to try.

i'd basically be a pet you can legally fuck, oh, and whenever you want. no turn down, no headaches, just say the word and it's happening.

so yeah. cheaper than a prostitute, more open than a normal wife.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2017-08-21 at 10:40 AM.

well, i'm down with basically whatever fetish you want to try.

i'd basically be a pet you can legally fuck.
    It's not often someone can make my skin crawl but you succeeded.

Deleted
    Not really a "skill", but independence is the thing I value most highly.

I really am not interested in a partner that requires constant attention and validation.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    It's not often someone can make my skin crawl but you succeeded.
    perversion is an art, and i am quite the artist.

well, IF i ever decided to actually get a partner, they'd need to be cool with that older style of family. where the wife just stays at home and cooks and cleans.

good person, income and stability, financing cause idk adult stuff.
    I feel like this is literally impossible in this day and age, way too many distractions at home to be a good housekeeper. I've known several close friends who have had divorces over the past year where the stay at home mom takes a large chunk of their retirement. Their complaint was always "but she hardly cleaned and took care of anything, I had to do that when I got home." Back in the day, you used to have stay at home moms who'd rather go out with girlfriends all day instead of taking care of business but I feel like that was less common than the amount of stay at home moms that just get on Facebook all day.

Both partners need to work 8 hours, sleep 8 hours, and have fun the rest of the time. Home or work is just the setting. Only then can both be happy imo.

The again, I do know plenty of moms who are doing a good job at it. You just never hear about the good ones lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lefrog View Post
    I feel like this is literally impossible in this day and age, way too many distractions at home to be a good housekeeper. I've known several close friends who have had divorces over the past year where the stay at home mom takes a large chunk of their retirement. Their complaint was always "but she hardly cleaned and took care of anything, I had to do that when I got home." Back in the day, you used to have stay at home moms who'd rather go out with girlfriends all day instead of taking care of business but I feel like that was less common than the amount of stay at home moms that just get on Facebook all day.

Both partners need to work 8 hours, sleep 8 hours, and have fun the rest of the time. Home or work is just the setting. Only then can both be happy imo.

The again, I do know plenty of moms who are doing a good job at it. You just never hear about the good ones lol
    eh, i basically do this already.

i clean up around here, feed the animals. mom or my brother do the dishes, cause touching wet food is gross, but if i absolutely have too i put on those thick yellow rubber gloves.

i do it all and it's done quick, then i have the whole day to game or whatever else i choose.

perversion is an art, and i am quite the artist.
    I think that's one art exhibit I'll have to pass on.

Capable jouster, experienced alchemist, fluent in Mongolian, nudity enthusiast, at least passingly familiar with 1800's maritime law, levitation

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Capable jouster, experienced alchemist, fluent in Mongolian, nudity enthusiast, at least passingly familiar with 1800's maritime law, levitation
    ohhh, that's another thing they'd need to be cool with.

no clothes. if we're fucking, i'm not wearing any clothes other than a shirt.

Good heart and someone with a higher cooking skill than myself

Were I single, I'd look for someone who is

empathic
    caring
    good mood
    sense of humour
    able to give me that little push towards getting something done
    able to believe in me for the times that I don't
    without a neanderthal attitude towards the removal of hair
    without the need to be super hyper social at every opportunity
    faithful
    of the opinion that a beach holiday is the best holiday
    without strong religious convictions
    with good personal hygiene
    able to do "women's work" around the house without acting like little bitch about it, and likewise doesn't feel threatened if I do some "manly" work, like painting or driving
    knowledgeable about the existence and the use of toiletbrushes
    with a desire to perform bedtime activities many times a week
    (sorry for being graphic) with an understanding of clitoris, not just in-out, in-out, a "" towards my pain, rolls over and then starts snoring
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Voted for "A home maker, Housewife or Husband" because that's totally overrated in today's society. As an INTJ guy, that can morph a bit, I don't mind going out, traveling and stuff but it takes a toll on me and over months/years I would just love to spend that energy on building a home with a SO, one that will last. That or maybe I was "born old" :P

ohhh, that's another thing they'd need to be cool with.

no clothes. if we're fucking, i'm not wearing any clothes other than a shirt.
    A shirt? For intercourse? Heathen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    A shirt? For intercourse? Heathen!!!
    no, i mean like, if you've fucked me, then i'm gonna be wanting to be mostly naked at all other times so you gotta be cool with that.

during sex, it's full naked or bust. socks are ok i guess.

no, i mean like, if you've fucked me, then i'm gonna be wanting to be mostly naked at all other times so you gotta be cool with that.

Ah. A misunderstanding. Very well then, carry on pantsless one.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, the idea of "love" is something thats kind of a fairy tail. Anyone whos been in a long term relationship, obviously including people who are married and people who are dating, will tell you that that honeymoon phase dies pretty quickly (first 6 months to a year). Once in a solid, long term relationship, you look for thing such as:

-Financial stability of your partner
    -Ability to care for children
    -Common hobbies
    -Someone of decent moral standings who isn't going to fuck the neighbor
    -Someone who can be your best friend that you hangout with all the time
    -Someone you actually enjoy seeing at the end of the day

A lot of people misconstrue lust and love, for someone who is truly compatible for you. A nice ass is worthless if they sit on their ass all, don't work, are shallow as a shower, and leach off you.

- - - Updated - - -

I've had girlfriends who walk around the house naked all the time, doesn't bother me at all, its pretty normal. I sleep naked, and i walk around naked after showering and getting ready for work in the morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    some of your choices are redundant, example: homemaker and cooking. cooking falls under homemaker. good credit and income often follow each other as well. although not always but most of the time you'll find they do. this poll also assumes that one can only have one of these qualities. mall secuirty you really need to make better polls.

that said what i want in a partner are thus: loyalty,intelligence,takes care of themself to some degree and isn't a fucking slob like my sister.
    is also open-minded and a bit of a nerd or willing to take part in those activities.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2017-08-21 at 02:43 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically all of that really.

I'm looking for a woman that can make me a better man. Show me different things, different ways of living life, teach me new things. While I wouldn't mind a woman who is more like me which is very laid back, lazy, kind of nonchalant about things, suffers from social anxiety like I do, it wouldn't get me anywhere and I feel like I need to change that. Meeting a woman who can help me do that, help me get out of my shell as well as being my life partner is what I would really want.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2017-08-21 at 03:11 PM.

Good heals or tanking.