Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The author was on the news ,I'll admit most left leaning outlets telling people that this dude was a narcissist and had the attention span of a fruit fly. He warned us but like all other shit, they just fed more time to Trump and laughed at him since he was not serious.

So many threads and articles on how Trump is really a moron to the nth degree. That does not mean he should be taken lightly since this moron somehow got elected, but he is a moron since he can't put a full sentence or thought together. He speaks for like 5 seconds then goes to next subject and so on.

The most benefit of doubt I can give the Orange Turd is some type of dementia has crept in. Again, the author gives him very little credit on his intelligence, but man if he was like this in the 90's. Jeez!!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I think he could string adjectives together for a few pages, many of them he would make up on the spot, but it'd be something.

That was an interesting read, someone who spent a lot of time with him has a more optimistic forecast than I do, which is comforting.
    But he'd have to learn how to spell "beautiful", whereas in 2017 he's still struggling with "heal" vs "heel":

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7dd16f48e505
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    But he'd have to learn how to spell "beautiful", whereas in 2017 he's still struggling with "heal" vs "heel":

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7dd16f48e505
    That's when you go the Zoolander route, don't know how to spell beautiful? Who cares when you can say really really ridiculously good looking.