Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ace combat 3: Electrosphere (JP with English dub)
    Deus Ex
    Diablo 2

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."

10+ Year Old Account
    Knight of the Old Republic 1 & 2. Please.
    The Longest Journey. (Can't quite make it run properly + it has aged quite poorly)

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    I beg to differ. I still play all the old games from my childhood and enjoy them as much as I did back then if not more.
    Indeed. Played Heroes of Might and Magic 3 not long a go. Hell, I still play Doom 2, a game I first get to know 20+ years a go.
    Last edited by Santti; 2017-08-20 at 06:37 PM.

1. Jet Moto 2
    2. Gex 2 & 3
    3. More realistic remake of WoW

Mass Effect 1
    The Getaway ( probably my favourite game on the ps2)
    Rocky Legends

World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor

TIE Fighter
    Diablo II
    Star Wars: KotOR

Diablo II & Lord of Destruction
    Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for PC
    Final Fantasy Tactics for PC

10+ Year Old Account
    Truth be told, I never finished Vandal Hearts nor have I played the other games in the series. I was too young to be good enough to complete it or appreciate all that it had to offer. I only remembered it because I was thinking of Final Fantasy Tactics and how much enjoyed that. Hopefully it's on the PS Store because I would love to buy and play it again.
    Yeah I totally understand you here. Indeed there are many games I played when I was very young. I so wanted to play them again now that I am grown up and my English is waaaaay better than when I was younger (Not my first language haha). I did play some and I must say I even appreciate these games and have more fun than ever before because now I could understand stuff that I couldn't when I was so young playing them the first time.

Morrowind, HoMM 3 (actual remaster, not the lazy HD edition), Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The fact that you listed legend of the dragoon as the first game....

IS AMAZING YOU NEED A MEDAL

such an amazing game went off the radar. Though I'm afraid if it was remade it would be censored. One girls move is having a period to open the gates of hell. Of course as a kid I never understood what was actually going on.
    Legend of Dragoon is first on my list.

I honestly must have missed that part, I don't Remember it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see Warcraft 1, 2, and 3 done up in a definitive Anthology in the Starcraft 2 engine. You can play through all three games in a campaign, lined up similarly like Warcraft 3's Campaign was. I think that would be amazing. They'd pull in so much money for this.

They just announced a new Aquanox Game, and the engine looks amazing. I'd love to see the other three games done in that same engine.

Wishful thinking, but the original X-COM and X-COM TFTD done in a new engine with updated graphics. No gameplay changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I would really like to see some remastered Madden games....just kidding.

If I had to pick three games, I would have to say Spartan-Total Warrior as the first. Then maybe Toejam and Earl for the second, and Brute Force for the third.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Final Fantasy Tactics for PC
    No thanks. Square Enix has ruined every game they've ported to the PC by porting the horrendous mobile versions of their games. Final Fantasy Tactics deserves far better than that so let us leave it as it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinushka View Post
    1. Parasite Eve
    2. Valkyrie Profile
    3. Koudelka

i cry everytime
    If you are talking about the first Valkyrie Profile I remember they did release a remake for it in the PSP.

No thanks. Square Enix has ruined every game they've ported to the PC by porting the horrendous mobile versions of their games. Final Fantasy Tactics deserves far better than that so let us leave it as it is.
    They also pretty much have nothing to do with, or plans to do anything with, the Ivalice universe so it's pretty much dead in the water, aside from the reference it's going to get in the FFXIV raid. The remaster of 12 was basically just the Japanese version ported to NA and playable on new consoles, no new TA games, and no other plans for the mainline FFT series thanks to the ever infamous Japanese developer drama that plagues their industry so much.

Tactics had so much potential to not just remaster but to give a proper sequel but it'll never happen. We have to settle for fan ports and patches with War of the Lions on PSP being the closest we'll ever get to anything, and even that was a technical shit show. Matsuno was a fucking genius who wrote some awesome political plots, but alas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    Diablo 2,
    Age of Mythology

Truth be told, I never finished Vandal Hearts nor have I played the other games in the series. I was too young to be good enough to complete it or appreciate all that it had to offer. I only remembered it because I was thinking of Final Fantasy Tactics and how much enjoyed that. Hopefully it's on the PS Store because I would love to buy and play it again.
    As a huge FFT fan, I will say that of all the SRPGs I've played in my day Vandal Hearts (the first) is the only one that really gets me excited like FFT still does to this day. I still do a playthrough every once in a while. It's just a fun game and has some pretty rewarding fights.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Legend of Dragoon is first on my list.

I honestly must have missed that part, I don't Remember it.
    IIRC Rose has a pretty questionable skill. Death's Door or something I think that is like that, but I never personally got offended or grossed out by it.

That said, Rose is bae, so all is forgiven. Not very often an elemental RPG pulls off the dark element that well IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    As a huge FFT fan, I will say that of all the SRPGs I've played in my day Vandal Hearts (the first) is the only one that really gets me excited like FFT still does to this day. I still do a playthrough every once in a while. It's just a fun game and has some pretty rewarding fights.

If you really like tactics RPG you should try Shining Force series specially the first one they also did a nice remake of the first Shining Force in the gameboy Advance called the resurrection of the dark dragon even though the story is very predictable but damn the gameplay is super fun and the sound tracks are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Age of Mythology
    Ah, good call!

I would say Warcraft 3 as well, but it seems a remaster is already on the way ;-)

I would also mention Banjo & Kazooie for N64. Thing is, that game has aged so well I almost can't believe it. It still holds a candle to modern platform games in terms of gameplay, innovation, humour and fun-factor. Even the graphics are decent today. It's aged much better than FPSs of its time like Goldeneye or Perfect Dark (not the atrocious 2005 game).
    IMO, Banjo & Kazooie was much ahead of its time when it game out, and playing it again today while comparing to other games from its time, it only becomes clearer how far ahead it is. Rare in their prime were unbeatable, IMO.
    Last edited by Pengekaer; 2017-08-21 at 04:56 PM.