Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Just go hybernate until Blizzcon.
    And miss all the fake leaks? No no no.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    Talking about cinematics, that Overwatch one they've showed today was actually funny
    Kind of reminded me of the TF2 trailers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Look at the bright side guys...

We get a leak drought.
    That's not a bright thing. Nor is it fun

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    I am still waiting on the link to the law that this could be changed silly. Mayhaps Blizzard has realised that this didnt worked and changing it?
    You're a troll, reported you.

Have a good day living in the land of make believe (my ignore list), say hi to mr rogers for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    RIP this thread when 7.3 comes out next week and all these troll leaks take a hiatus (praise elune).
    Just wait for the 'Blizzard lied to us, they didn't reveal expack' brigade.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    otherwise wtf are they doing they really can't talk about 7.3 for that long or its gonna be cringe i guess
    just look at wowhead and you see how HUGE 7.3 is.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Yeah, next expac is going to release before the summer, that's for sure. Beta will start right after Blizzcon in November and will last 5 months or so until it launches.

And then there's the 8.0 patch in-between.
    I honestly hope for September-October release (and with every expac release date should be closer and closer to Christmas, end of November/begin of December is perfect time for new WoW expansion, don't you think?). I think short break is good for the game. Otherwise people would burn out, we need time to play alts, check other games or just take break from gaming in general. In fact I think that 10 months for final tier are perfect - 5 months for regular tier length and 5 months "break" when they bring some nerfs, cross realms mythic etc.

Also, seems like earliest time for Alpha/Beta is January (maybe first builds in December) and I want long beta like with Legion. It turned out great (launch was perfect).

Better choice would be to release smaller 7.4 and 7.4.5 patches, with questline leading into 8.0, some new dungeon and maybe 1-2 boss raid "tier". They could also reuse Eye of Azshara and Mardum zones, they are pretty empty now and Legion is all about reusing every bit of content for max level.

Judging after past expansion wanting this small patches is naive, but face it - no one expected that stable and predictable patch cycle (to the day!) before Legion launch. They may surprise us.

Deleted
    just because you silly dont like any other game besides wow doesnt mean they are not play by lots of people....
    ?? hots is a dead game, a map for OW IS NOT huge and I say this as a OW player since release.

The new IP reveal is going to be this game called "Diablo III" they can't wait to tell everyone about it Wednesday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    You're a troll, reported you.
    Typical you. Someone counters you with hard facts you call him a troll Mr. I have been banned as often as Jaylock

just look at wowhead and you see how HUGE 7.3 is.
    You'll defend blizzard to your dying breath too.

You can't even admit this is shit.

WOW 7.3 AT GAMESCOM SUCH HYPE XDXDXD

Not only that, but you're delusional as fuck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    ?? hots is a dead game
    Yes, its so dead it just got a new xpac. who are you trying to kid here?

Typical you. Someone counters you with hard facts you call him a troll Mr. I have been banned as often as Jaylock
    Hard facts

i just linked you hard facts, but you can't read english.

Also hard facts aren't written laws so i guess they aren't true by your assbackward logic.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Bjoramier is woke as fuck
    About what? It was clear that there wont be a 8.0 reveal for days.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    About what? It was clear that there wont be a 8.0 reveal for days.
    Missing the point, but okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Again, i used to think like you, i learned from minds like paula deen.

It is good to think that way, but only time will tell what happens.
    I reserve my judgement for when Beta will start. I'm hyped for the reveal at Blizzcon, i'll just wait after that. I'm in no rush or false hope. Stuff can happen whenever, meanwhile i'll do something else. Every expac's content drought i've just unsubbed and played something else while waiting for next release. Will happen again if we have to wait for too long.

Sure history told us it's usually 1 year between reveal and release. History told us that Legion's live cycle is faster than the other expacs before. the new pace could mean faster stuff. Or it just means the content was easier to do than it was before (with all their years of dev tool making at this point they surely have an easier job creating than 10 years ago).

I'm still not so sure about Gamescom. You don't call an event REVEAL CEREMONY to "reveal" stuff that has been widely known for weeks, even on PTR (7.3.)

Then again, keep in mind that Activision Blizzard (yep, not just Blizzard) is not only WoW. Theres something cooking in the Diablo IP too. Im still praying for ANY sort of announcement during Gamescom.

7+ Year Old Account
    tell us about the new dungeon? the new zones?.......etc etc
    What new would they tell us about it? This content is on the PTR a month already. We know about the bosses of the last raid, we know the schedule of the opening of the content after the release of the patch. Oh, see we make a new texture for a Prairie Dog! YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Thibble View Post
    Then again, keep in mind that Activision Blizzard (yep, not just Blizzard) is not only WoW. Theres something cooking in the Diablo IP too. Im still praying for ANY sort of announcement during Gamescom.
    I think most of the time will be spent on OW as it is their new cash baby.
    Crimea is Ukraine!