Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Like making public declaration that wisdom of pandaria is stupid ?
    More like embracing Mudmug teachings turning non believers to brew, fighting a holy crusade in his name

Imagine forsaken screeching about mudmug, like Liadrin about the light.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    More like embracing Mudmug teachings turning non believers to brew, fighting a holy crusade in his name
    Well, canon-wise pandaren proved immune to blight, so perhaps following path of brew is the way.

Bolvar would never ally with the Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see a power struggle between Nathanos and Hellcular after Sylvy moves on....

people have been saying all those things since wrath, enough already
    Be feared, or be fuel

No, he won't. He's already leader of a...'neutral' faction. Or at least 'independently evil'.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    Well to be fair its not really Bolvar anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Ehhhh...

Blizzard has invested a large amount of character development in Sylvanas. Arguably more character development than Garrosh or even Thrall. I doubt they would axe her from the story in this manner.

Much less make the Lich King the primary ruler of the Forsaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I honestly wouldn't want that, I love Sylvanas and got a massive crush on her.

Or at least that's what I learned here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be opposed to it, but I don't see it happening. Sylvanas is the last living/still in command member of the Vanilla Horde.

I, do however, think it would be powerful to finish her off and close that chapter as a "New Dawn" to Warcraft, so much is different now even the standing of the Horde and The Alliance, so many stories these characters started are finished. So could be powerful and meaningful to finally say good bye to The Dark Lady.

But to many fans love her character and her "assets", so Blizzard does do alot of things for fan service like it or not. But they have been making different moves in the last couple of years of the game so who knows?
    Last edited by Evaddon; 2017-08-20 at 11:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    Well... he did once :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And it went so well
    Well... He became the boss of his own enterprise with a group of loyal employees and another group that may not be that loyal but don't have much option but listen to you (Ebon Blade), though the workplace is not the most.... clean place ever, they may have a problem or 2 with the hygiene.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    F Bolvar, he is a Arthas-wannebe that will never be at his level.

He should just give the helm of damnation to Nazgrim so that he can fuse with Ner'zhul to become a true Orcish Deathknight.
    Their souls are no longer in the helm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    Heard it here first!
    And I say, Sylvanas Is already nuts! She's doing as much Warchiefing as Vol'jin did In his entire career throught WoD
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

This is most stupid thing I ever heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

7+ Year Old Account
    On serious note - Blizzard really need to promote new characters for Forsaken because their current lore is basically Sylvanas personal memoirs. Make Lordaeron Great Again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    On serious note - Blizzard really need to promote new characters for Forsaken because their current lore is basically Sylvanas personal memoirs. Make Lordaeron Great Again.
    Helcular was pretty damn boss during the Legion invasion and defense of Hillsbrad. Would love it if they did more with him.

They also brought back Calia and Alonsus Faol in Legion, and I doubt Order Halls will remain relevant after the Legion's defeat, so they could go anywhere with them. Especially Alonsus opens up the possibility of Forsaken paladins.

Because I'm sure the Forsaken would just be thrilled to serve another Lich King.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    If anything it will be mudmug who will take over forsaken, should anything happen to sylvanas. Of all characters he has the best build-up for that role.
    Definitely, and perhaps he might also ressurect this dead horse OP is beating.

OT: It's highly unlikely that Sylvanas will go crazy, OR that the Forsaken would serve Bolvar willingly if she did, that being said I do think people are misinterpreting what OP means by "taking" the Forsaken, if he were to control the Forsaken it would be in the same way he controls every other undead.

That I would love to see honestly, a Forsaken civil war between those loyal to Sylvanas and those who serve the Lich King.
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2017-08-23 at 07:28 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Helcular was pretty damn boss during the Legion invasion and defense of Hillsbrad. Would love it if they did more with him.

They also brought back Calia and Alonsus Faol in Legion, and I doubt Order Halls will remain relevant after the Legion's defeat, so they could go anywhere with them. Especially Alonsus opens up the possibility of Forsaken paladins.
    Yeah - Alonsus could be great opportunity for new Forsaken lore and forsaken paladin thingy.