10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    So fucking what? LOL you want a 13 month content drought? go the fuck ahead.

keep mindlessly defending everything. a year long of antorus is not what anyone else wants.
    "Longest time without a ban since the 7.0 thread" Won't be long if you keep this up.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Yes I know that.
    So I guess you don't mind providing a source?

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    "Longest time without a ban since the 7.0 thread" Won't be long if you keep this up.
    Meh, not like i have anything to lose lol, blizzcon is far away enough.

So fucking what? LOL you want a 13 month content drought? go the fuck ahead.

keep mindlessly defending everything. a year long of antorus is not what anyone else wants.
    Where are pulling any drought from? Are you just whining about the general droughts we have. because so, i got off that train worrying about it long ago. It's called unsubscribing. It's disgusting, but you have a choice to play or not. We'll see if they close the gap. If they do, great, if not, it doesn't affect my life. Ion actually said the content is paced to help bridge the gap better this time. I'll see what they do, but Legion has been better in many ways. So let's see.

Guess this has no relevance to a gamescom or blizzcon reveal at all. I didn't see where this even started.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    Where are pulling any drought from? Are you just whining about the general droughts we have. because so, i got off that train worrying about it long ago. It's called unsubscribing. It's disgusting, but you have a choice to play or not. We'll see if they close the gap. If they do, great, if not, it doesn't affect my life. Ion actually said the content is paced to help bridge the gap better this time. I'll see what they do, but Legion has been better in many ways. So let's see.

Guess this has no relevance to a gamescom or blizzcon reveal at all. I didn't see where this even started.
    If they continue their normal schedule of releasing expansions, we will have over a year of antorus unless we get a 7.4.

Pretty simple, but again, anything can happen. Only time will tell.

7+ Year Old Account
    According to history it does delay the release... but we can hope it won't.
    Hystory was changed.

We've never had an annuncement at Gamescom, un regular patch cycles made by a larger patch and a smaller one, at a precise time interval.

The fact that it is announced at Blizzcon does not mean that the times are delayed. I'm sure at blizzcon the new expansion will be playable, and they will annunce the Beta very shortly. I still belive in June 2018.

Also, I'm sure they will say something at gamescom about timing, as I'm sure Blizzard dont want to leave us, AGAIN, a year with a single 7.3, expecially when, for two years, they told us the exact opposite.

They will also say something about the patch 7.3.5 and its contents.

Not to mention that last few days I read tweets of people from the WoW team, who were moving on the new project. And you do not move people in the middle of the work, which makes me think they are already ahead with the next expansion.

The major disappointment cames just for not having satisfied our curiosity... As I had written before, even with the announcement at Gamescom, the next expansion will be released from june to august 2018.

The real problem here are the two-month of leaks ...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

If they continue their normal schedule of releasing expansions, we will have over a year of antorus unless we get a 7.4.

Pretty simple, but again, anything can happen. Only time will tell.
    I'll say there will be another patch. OR they completely go against what they've said, and they're talking shit. Lets see

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Hystory was changed.

We've never had an annuncement at Gamescom, un regular patch cycles made by a larger patch and a smaller one, at a precise time interval.

The fact that it is announced at Blizzcon does not mean that the times are delayed. I'm sure at blizzcon the new expansion will be playable, and they will annunce the Beta very shortly. I still belive in June 2018.

Also, I'm sure they will say something at gamescom about timing, as I'm sure Blizzard dont want to leave us, AGAIN, a year with a single 7.3, expecially when, for two years, they told us the exact opposite.

They will also say something about the patch 7.3.5 and its contents.

Not to mention that last few days I read tweets of people from the WoW team, who were moving on the new project. And you do not move people in the middle of the work, which makes me think they are already ahead with the nex expansion.

The major disappointment cames just for not having satisfied our curiosity... As I had written before, even with the announcement at Gamescom, the next expansion will be released from june to august 2018.

The real problem here are the two-month of leaks ...
    We only had the gamescom announcement because of wod.

Again, it is more likely to be released after summer, not during.

But we have to wait (sadly) to find out.

Guys, it's not the end of the world if there is no Xpac announcement. It's ok do something else in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    I'll say there will be another patch. OR they completely go against what they've said, and they're talking shit. Lets see
    You know which one it is.

I think we might get a pretty good idea about it depending whether they talk about beta.
    If they announce 8.0 and the exact beta start date that happens to be right after Blizzcon, there's a good chance the expansion will release earlier.
    But if they won't talk about beta or give us something vague (like: "beta - early 2018" or "beta in winter"), it will hint at a "standard" release window.

Quote Originally Posted by Bindanda View Post
    Guys, it's not the end of the world if there is no Xpac announcement. It's ok do something else in the meantime.
    Yeah, just means we get a huge X-pack reveal at Blizzcon. I'm quite looking forward to it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Sorry what?
    Blizzard called this Gamecom the biggest Gamescom for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's still so much to look forward to this week.
    A new 30STM song tomorrow, brand new PVRIS album this friday.

So cheer up, folks!
    Last edited by Feali; 2017-08-21 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DesFolk View Post
    Blizzard called this Gamecom the biggest Gamescom for them.
    Doesn't make it false statement. 'Biggest gamescom' is vague as fuck.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Maybe it will be something to do w the Scourge, I mean HS Knights, KT in HotS, bolvar vs the red dragons in Legion.....

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Bolvar is the Void King, infected by N'zoth and Yogg,
    and KT could still come back empowered by the Void
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

7+ Year Old Account
    All aboard the Blizzcon train... chugga chugga choo choo.

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    All aboard the Blizzcon train... chugga chugga choo choo.
    Sadly, unless there is a 7.4, it's going to be a long train ride. Welcome back, content drought.

Blizzard is going to use the bulk of the reveal panel on Wed to reveal their new game, the long-awaited Diablo RTS.

Angels Vs Demons Vs Nephalem, similar vein to protoss/zerg/terran.

7+ Year Old Account
    So with reveal at Blizzcon next expansion will be released only at October - November 2018... More than a year of Argus patch... Damn.