Poll: What type of 'content' could be revealed on Wednesday?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    7.3, the cinematic for 7.3 and skme 7.3.5 info. Lol next expac at 28% lots of delusionals here.

Expansion, the other options aren't even remotely interesting.

I would imagine a heavy amount of information regarding the rest of the content we have to expect from Legion, with details on 7.3.5 and any other potential patches that might happen afterwards. That should probably give them plenty to talk about while keeping Blizzcon for the next big expansion announcement.

Just because it isn't interesting, does not mean it is going to make it theexpansion XD

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm expecting at least the 7.3 cinematic/trailer and details on whatever the next major content drop is going to be.

I'm not expecting an expansion announcement, but I also wouldn't be surprised to see it announced with a teaser, big or small.

I mean, after all, we did get Legion announced at Gamescom 2016 with some teasers, and at Blizzcon they gave us an almost complete roadmap for the next year of WoW, up to and including a teaser for 7.3: Argus.

the dance studio and bard

10+ Year Old Account
    7.3 date and info and maybe just the name of the next expansion with very little details until Blizzcon

Gamescom is all about 7.3

- Ion Hazzikostas

No more needs to be said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    7.3 plus the trailer and any other bits of Legion content left to come out.

Potentially (unlikely) a teaser of the next expansion (Akin to the cinematic scene where Gul'dan touches the crystal where Illidan is frozen but without any info or context).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoutinelyWorgen View Post
    So Blizzard's preview event at Gamescom 2017 just concluded with us being none-the-wiser about what to expect at the announcement ceremony this Wednesday. So for the next approximate 48 hours all we can do really is share ideas on what Ion may have up his sleeves, and what does he have?
    Could you not find the other dozen or so threads about Gamescom, you had to start your own?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Pretty sure they won't be mentioning the next expansion in Gamescon, leaving that for Blizzcon... so 7.3+ info with regards to remainder of Legion -- they're also having a bunch of computers there running 7.3.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-08-21 at 06:52 PM.

Deleted
    Think they will announce atleast something. At least something with Jaina, almost all blizzard games seem suddenly to be mentioning her (and also with the keyart upcomming for blizzcon). Aka see gamescom preview.

10+ Year Old Account
    With no expansion announcement Gamescon kinda sucks. We already know everything about 7.3 and we already know when it -should- be released. Not really any point in tuning into it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    With no expansion announcement Gamescon kinda sucks. We already know everything about 7.3 and we already know when it -should- be released. Not really any point in tuning into it.
    And by "we" you mean maybe the 10%... let's say 20% of playerbase who lurks this kinda site. While 80% of people don't even know they have spell like Timewarp or Purge.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    "Gamescom is all about 7.3" - Ion Hazzikostas
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Gamescom is all about 7.3

- Ion Hazzikostas

No more needs to be said.

Where is this quote from?

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Where is this quote from?
    The preview stream from today

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    And by "we" you mean maybe the 10%... let's say 20% of playerbase who lurks this kinda site. While 80% of people don't even know they have spell like Timewarp or Purge.
    Mhm and who do you think goes to Gamecon to see Blizzard? The 80%, no the people going most likely already know everything about it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    The preview stream from today
    Ahh ok ty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    Mhm and who do you think goes to Gamecon to see Blizzard? The 80%, no the people going most likely already know everything about it as well.
    Even if you summ them PLUS the people wtaching the events in stream, it's a tiny percentage of WoW player. Think about it WORLDWIDE. We talking about a few thousand vs millions.