I was telling people at work, you know what would've been cool?

Dan gets the Raven that Jonny is in trouble, she goes to her dragons and mounts up, Ty is like "don't go!" and she hits him with this bomb... "Jon has refused to bend the knee repeatedly and just told me in front of everyone that he doesn't need my permission... he is in trouble and Winterfell is without a reliable commander, so I'm not flying to rescue to 'King' Snow... I'm going to burn Winterfell to the ground." Tyrion shits himself. Winterfell burns.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I did partly wonder where the hell he got the chains from, but that was shortly ignored by myself with "Meh, it's a TV show, who fuckin' cares? He got them after leaving the battle"
    Yeah that didn't bother me one bit. I was more perplexed with Benjen saying there was "no time" to jump on the horse. I literally lol'd when he said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I comprehend that you're a child who reads into things that aren't there, starts a tirade when someone disagrees with you and then reports people for being 'uncivilized'.
    I'd tell you to get your head out of your ass, but it's not worth the finger movement required to type the sentence.
    You comprehend nothing then. And your opinion about me is not the point of this thread. Just dont twist anything I'm saying next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Nobody has teleported yet. Just because they don't show hours of people sailing/marching doesn't mean they don't travel.
    I hope the next show (rumored to take place in Westeros) is just episodes showing all the travels during GoT. You know, characters just sitting there doing nothing, or pissing or sleeping. Or ravens flying. Every finale would be Littlefinger's ventures, cause he jetpacked so much. Pretty sure that would be time spent well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zayv View Post
    Yeah that didn't bother me one bit. I was more perplexed with Benjen saying there was "no time" to jump on the horse. I literally lol'd when he said that.
    Yeah. When Bran, Hodor and Meera escaped the cave of the three eyed raven, Leaf's sacrifice at least had some sense. She exploded the bomb and hold the undead for a bit longer so that Hodor could open, then shut the door.

Benjen tho? That was just hilariously silly, the heroic music and him doing two swings then falling. I was like "XD" irl.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    There's a difference between talking about aired episodes the second after they aired and talking about leaked episodes. A spoiler free thread would be a thread where I can't talk about the episode until 1 week later.
    At least this thread used to be like that last time around.
    This thread has been posting set leaks for years. Usually, it only consisted of set photos and guesses as to what it meant for the upcoming season, but the leaks have been particularly bad this year.

Either way, don't pretend this thread never had leaks in it before this season. This has been the rule of this thread for as long as I've been a mod of this subforum, which is going on 4 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Leaked set photo for tyrion season 8. Taking the fight to the Night King personally duel wielding Valerian short swords

I have to admit to liking that movie. If only Tyrion was also such a badass :P

10+ Year Old Account
    http://wikiofthrones.com/11417/bran-...ly-night-king/

Credits to youtube channel 'Game of Theories' for thinking of the core theory in the first place. Channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv8...VqrfpVNMJGb70g
    http://imgur.com/a/KUmTs
    At some point we will arrive at the end of Game of thrones, and probably many deaths will take place. That's when Brandon Stark, son of Eddard Stark, decides he'll travel back in time and try to stop the Night king, his army, and the events from taking place. I will write about his journey back in time after explaining how it's possible he can do this.
    When the three-eyed raven says "You will never walk again, but you will fly" he means through time, and not only warging a dragon like many fans believe. There was a reason Jojen Reed (who also had the greensight and knew even more things about it than Bran) did not become the three-eyed raven himself. The reason is that Bran is even more powerful than both Jojen and the three-eyed raven (Brynden Rivers) in the way that he has both greensight and the ability to warg. With this combination Bran is even able to affect the past by warging into Wyllis, and eventually making him become Hodor, which proves "the ink is dry". He also gains his fathers attention outside the tower of joy, and even gets touched by the Night king in one of his greensights. Bran believes he is eventually (with more knowledge) going to be able to rewrite history and that's why he decides to go back and stop the Night king several times, but fails every time, ending up fulfilling the timeline-circle and taking the identity of the Night king himself.
    The first time, he tries to prepare the Mad king for the white walkers and makes him (through the same whisper-method used to get Neds attention) prepare wildfire under King's landing, where the white walkers attacked (this attack is in the future for us viewers). But Bran fails, as the Mad king goes crazy from the whispers and instead tries to burn the city.
    The second time, Bran goes even further back in time (as he continiously learn his abilites he is able do go longer and longer back in time) to try discover how the others were defeated the first time. He fail again and instead succeeds to become Bran the Builder, building the Wall and securing his birth by building Winterfell and creating the words "There must always be a Stark in Winterfell".
    The last time, Bran goes back all the way to where the Night king was created, to warg into the human that later is going to become the Night king (or maybe even try to kill the children of the forest). He wargs into him to instead stop the "dragonglass into the heart"-event from happening (or maybe in his attempt to kill the children, he gets chosen as the vessle for the NK). Only he doesn't think of that the children of the forest won't recognize him from the future, and that they at that point are in war with the first men (he is gagged because of all the wierd future-talk). When he realized he failed again, he tries to go back in the current timeline, but can't because he's too deep into the past and stayed to long ("it is beautiful beneath the sea, stay to long and you drown"). From here Bran gets stuck in the past (exactly as Brynden and Jojen warned him not to) and becomes the Night king. With the combination of the childrens magic and Brans power, he becomes the villian instead of the hero he tried to be, resulting in turning against the children for creating him and getting stuck behind the magical Wall he later builds as Bran the builder.
    Immortal as he is, he waits for himself to be born thousands of years later, knowing when and where he has to be to mark the young Bran, personally kill Brynden Rivers for hiding the truth about what would happen with him, and eventually being able to destroy the wall with a certain dragon. The reason the Night king doesn't end his misery by killing his younger self, is that he finally learnt the ink is dry, and he would fail again. The reason he doesn't kill Jon Snow, and instead observe him at Hardhome (maybe even resurrected him at Castle black?) will be covered in the end. Ending up marching south and once again fulfilling his timeline which we will see in the following two seasons.
    You can actually see in the scene where young Bran goes back to the creation of the Night king, that when the children push the dragonglass into his heart, we see Bran tighten his grip on the veins, just as it is himself experiencing the pain. Also in the end of the flashback, Bran is laying in the exact same position in the cave, as the human pushed up to the tree is.
    This theory also parts with Jon snow being the prince that was promised, who eventually has to kill his little brother Bran (Night king cannot kill Jon Snow at Hardhome then, can he?), giving us a bittersweet ending.
    Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    The back and forth between them seems like a bit of a stretch, but they do lay things out fairly well here so that you can at least see Arya's reasoning. To her, Sansa had no problem watching the Lannisters kill one of their wolves, potentially being suspects in Branns fall, and beheading their father. To read that letter simply affirms her notion that Sansa absolutely would sell out her own family for power, as she had seen nothing of what Sansa went through.

I'm hoping that Sansa is clever enough to figure out how Arya got that letter. I guess we'll have to see.

The rest of that episode, aside from the banter between the Hound and Tormund, was a fucking joke.
    Sansa was a completely different person up until the beheading of Ned. She was a child. That much isn't debated. But it's no indication of who she is now. And Arya, more than anyone, should recognize that, seeing how much she's changed since she was at Ned's beheading.

15+ Year Old Account
    This kinda made me laugh a lot

https://gfycat.com/JealousDefensiveGartersnake
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    I've always like the theory but I'm fully onboard at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Yeah. When Bran, Hodor and Meera escaped the cave of the three eyed raven, Leaf's sacrifice at least had some sense. She exploded the bomb and hold the undead for a bit longer so that Hodor could open, then shut the door.

Benjen tho? That was just hilariously silly, the heroic music and him doing two swings then falling. I was like "XD" irl.
    I know, all i could think of was the people who criticize all the unjustified drama this season. I knew they would rip that one apart, lol

15+ Year Old Account
    the whole question of who will be the 3 dragon riders has been answered:
    1 - danny
    2 - jon
    3 - night king

- - - Updated - - -

Viserion vs Sindragosa, who win's?

Deleted
    Sindragosa is way larger n her breath is devastating, dunno what Viserion can do..

also lucky for night king that there is only 1 season left cuz Daenerys dragons will keep growing while Viseron won't, don't want to face dragons approaching size of Balerion the dread
    Past a certain size I doubt Bronn or Night King can kill a dragon, then you just make it angrier
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2017-08-21 at 06:48 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Sindragosa is way larger n her breath is devastating, dunno what Viserion can do..

also lucky for night king that there is only 1 season left cuz Daenerys dragons will keep growing while Viseron won't, don't want to face dragons approaching size of Balerion the dread
    If Drogon even approaches the size of balerion he has to be atleast 100 years old coz thats how old he was when Aegon came to claim the land and Balerion even grew larger as he lived for atleast another 100 years after that, and as you can see his skull was so much more larger then Drogons.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Went back 4 pages, didn't see it posted

Incoming season 7 Light of the Seven?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    If Drogon even approaches the size of balerion he has to be atleast 100 years old coz thats how old he was when Aegon came to claim the land and Balerion even grew larger as he lived for atleast another 100 years after that, and as you can see his skull was so much more larger then Drogons.
    Yes but dragons are a gift from the red god, the previous dragons regressed because probably wanted them to show up with the right person, Daenerys whose dragons seem to grow much faster than is normal, at the their current growth rate they would surpass Balerion at a younger age so someone or something has a hand that quickens the pace

this leads me to believe the dragons are back for a purpose and there is a need for them to reach a certain minimum size in time for something...otherwise at their current growth rate they will be the size of Godzilla before they reach Balerion's age when he showed up in Westeros for the first time.

I'm still wondering where the hell Ghost went to since he's been AWOL ever since Jon was brought back.
    "How many eyes does Lord Bloodraven have? A thousand eyes, and one."

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes but dragons are a gift from the red god, the previous dragons regressed because probably wanted them to show up with the right person, Daenerys whose dragons seem to grow much faster than is normal, at the their current growth rate they would surpass Balerion at a younger age so someone or something has a hand that quickens the pace
    Tbh i believe a dragon grows realy big and realy fast till a certain size and then continues to grow slower over the years Drogon wont keep growing the way he did over the last 6-7 years, kinda like humans only they will keep growing slowly
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2017-08-21 at 07:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Tbh i believe a dragon grows realy big and realy fast till a certain size and then continues to grow slower over the years Drogon wont keep growing the way he did over the last 6-7 years, kinda like humans only they will keep growing slowly.
    But...it's a dragon, exists cuz a god wants it a certain size for a specific time limit...it's not a turtle..

15+ Year Old Account
    But...it's a dragon, exists cuz a god wants it a certain size for a specific time limit
    Ye maybe but this was never explained on the show.

Also its never stated how fast any previous dragons grew so its hard to compare, only that Balerion was a special kind of dragon even
    Vhagar who also lived as long as Balerion something around 200 years, when he died he was as big as Balerion was at the War of Conquest

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    usually means "don't read this before you watch the show."
    This applies the same for leaks dont look at this thread before you watch the show, Spoilers or leaks i dont see the difference as they both give you info before official release, the only difference being that if you dont watch the leak you wont be able to chat in this thread till the official episode comes out.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2017-08-21 at 07:23 PM.