Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    another thing to the list of disappointments from blizzard.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Does this mean no details about 7.3.5 features either?

- - - Updated - - -

Legions did a few weeks after. They're probably the same ammount of the way through the next xpac.
    The Legion Beta started on May 12th, 2016.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    It was idiotic to even expect an expansion announcement before 7.3 is even live yet. Just another case of mindless hype over nothing.
    Tried explaining this when they started hyping for it..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Tried explaining this when they started hyping for it..
    expansions have been announced before the final patch before.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    "announcement ceremony" Either expansion or new IP. there's something to look forward too.
    They specifically said that Gamescom will only focus on 7.3. So no, no new expansion. For the record it called a "Reveal Ceremony" not an "Announcement Ceremony"

http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20972458

Second Paragraph: "At 18:00 CEST on Wednesday, August 23, members of our game development teams will take to our main stage for the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony, which will be live-streamed on http://gamescom.blizzard.com."

No where does it say they're announcing anything just revealing info on what they've already shown. For example probably the date for 7.3, more info on KT, more info on Junkertown. ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Which ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Beta starting at Blizzcon? LOL. Yeah, no. It's good to want things, but be reasonable.
    Never said it would, as that would be ridiculous, the one part you're right about, but that it would happen later once the final raid has settled.

And I chose to go with Alpha/Beta because really it would be Alpha testing but it's typically known as Beta testing, despite the state of the expansion at the time, so whatever people wanna call it.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    It was idiotic to even expect an expansion announcement before 7.3 is even live yet. Just another case of mindless hype over nothing.
    You say that yet last xpac, we would have already been like a month and a half into HFC
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Which ones?
    In theory Cata was revealed before the final patch because of how late Ruby Sanctum came out, but I don't really count that. So I'd say none.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Which ones?
    Tbc
    Cata.
    mop

Doing the list with dates right now
    Last edited by Saluna; 2017-08-21 at 07:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which ones?
    TBC, Cata, and mop.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Yes, but only one has been revealed at GamesCom, if I recall. And in my book, I thought it was a bad idea.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Woow who saw that coming except for extremely dense people

Blizzard is going to hype 7.3.0 up like it's a new expansion probably.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think the most important think about Gamescom is the Jaina Dreadlords HOTS skin
    Nah, that is just a shit meme that was given a skin for the fan service.

Nah, the preview's best asset, was that awesome introduction video for Kel'Thuzad!

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    So they bring the information we already have access to on sites like this at Gamescom instead of something more exiting?

I have the same level of demon fatique I had for Orcs at the end of WoD now and I need some good news already
    How?
    In WoD
    Shadomoon Valley: Orcs are the bad guys
    Talador: Orcs are the bad guys
    Gorgrond: Orcs are the bad guys (mostly)
    Spires of Arak: Orcs are a side threat
    Nagrand: Orcs share the spotlight with the ogres
    Frostfire: Orcs

Than Legion
    Azsuna: One demon questline than done for the whole zone
    Val'sharah: Little to no demon presence
    Highmountain: Green Tauren is the closest thing to demons
    Stormheim: Little to no demon presence
    Suramar: Demons share the spotlight with the shal'dorei

Broken Shore is demons, and there are legion invasions, but it isn't as bad as WoD was.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Woow who saw that coming except for extremely dense people

Blizzard is going to hype 7.3.0 up like it's a new expansion probably.
    But we already knew what 7.3/.5 was going to be about for like 2 months now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    A few minutes ago the youtube life stream intro was going on. Ion Hazzikostas first words were "its all about pacth 7.3 at gamescon" which seemed to be specifically placed there to tell ppl "no announcement" in the first place.

maybe they do that to made the wednesday ceremonial thing a bit more surprising. but i think its more to not disappoint ppl that sitting in front of live stream and waitin for an announcement never comin.

i think the big announce is at blizzcon this time. maybe wednesday, as a "super surprise" on the reveal ceremony thing, as a 30s teaser without any infos or facts, maybe even without xpacs name.
    If it's a surprise announcement, they're not gonna announce it beforehand. They've never pre-announced it for any Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disappointing but alright. The more time spent on the expansion means the better it will be. The next animated short (Overwatch) will be cool though. Haven't had one of those in about a year

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    In theory Cata was revealed before the final patch because of how late Ruby Sanctum came out, but I don't really count that. So I'd say none.
    Just took a quick look at some dates, a couple of them were. I wasn't being confrontational asking, I'm honestly curious how they've timed things before. Doesn't mean they'll do exactly the same now, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    But we already knew what 7.3/.5 was going to be about for like 2 months now...
    You did, I did, people here did.

99% of players and ex-players didn't.

They could have released the information in blogs and videos, but Gamescom was around the corner, so they only showed a couple of features and waited until this to publicly talk about the patch in front of the media, that will then spread the news about the "biggest patch ever" and advertise the game for them.