Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Post-Gradschool, employment is relatively strong with a psychology degree; even with just a bachelor's, the unemployment rate is 6%:

Anybody can get a relatively strong job post-grad. Psychology is an awful field to get into for anybody who just wants to get in and out of college. 46% employed part time? good luck lads

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    It's not something you learn in psychology btw. But I guess your low intelligence prevents you from knowing that.
    Yeah another thing they don't teach you is how to find employment. Also find it amusing you go straight into the ad hominem in youur response.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Again, I'm no expert. But the meager research I've done says otherwise. From my understanding, DSM is a US governed system. ICD is international. ICD also definitely does a lot more than what you say, and I don't even need to be a professional to know that. Even if agencies (again, years ago, when DSM-5 was still being approved) aren't changing over, enough are switching from one to they other to indicate that they aren't 'different things for different purposes'.
    ICD 10 is literally a handbook of codes. ICD does not provide diagnostic criteria, rule out, or anything more specific than a name and a code. It's used for billing.

ICD 10 is being pushed to being used across the board now so that one insurance company doesn't utilize DSM-IV diagnoses (one of the insurance companies I work with utilizes this), another utilizes DSM-V and a third utilizes ICD-10.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Anybody can get a relatively strong job post-grad. Psychology is an awful field to get into for anybody who just wants to get in and out of college. 46% employed part time? good luck lads
    Professional degree = MD, or psychiatrist. I'm not sure why they have such a high percentage, but I can tell you, there are plenty of psychiatrist jobs. Many psychiatrists practice part time at several different locations, perhaps thats why?

Deleted
    you really didnt need to make a thread, just go through the thousands of posts on here to see how delusional some people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Igneous42 View Post
    In Legion, every class order hall has a perk that gives quest rewards a chance to upgrade in quality. This reward is kind of silly considering that any player will likely replace the gear they get while leveling fairly quickly, but the perk still has a big appeal.
    Wow, people actually buy this upgrade? And you mean buy it and keep it instead of insta switching when they ding 110? I was actually too cheap to pay the switching price so I always on every class went for the mission perk, well you spend maybe 6h levelling and then you send missions for months ahead why would anyone sane pick the other perk?

Tbh I'm yet to understand the massive appeal of RNG in games. I'm not a psychologist, and it seems there are some people around here who are way more knowledgeable in the field... Why do players love RNG? I mean if that didn't sell well, it wouldn't be put in the games. Developers put stuff in because it translates into revenue. I see it works, I just don't understand why.

Do players love RNG?

I don't think it's a coincidence how much more prevalent it has become on the coat tails of mobile gaming, those gatcha games that are just straight up gambling and others that punish addicts by asking them to pay real money simply to continue playing the game without waiting.
    Developers are aware gaming addiction is a thing, and they take advantage of that.