Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    You're already proving without us having to even find it that you're a real jerkoff anyway so good job.

To be fair. No I've gone through the first 20 pages of your post history and I can't find you saying you're gonna kill anyone but you're not acting very professionally saying that someone is gonna get a forum vacation.
    It's not hard to figure out Strangebrew is going to get banned, considering the way he's acting.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    If we're just going off of the word of ex-wives now, then Trump would be guilty of a lot worse than being merely disrespectful of women.
    But Trump reeeeee

If you don't respect one women you don't respect all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Equal treatment implies respect. This man apparently did not respect his spouse enough to remain with her. Your biases are also very evident if you think it is alright for this guy to engage in an affair.
    And now you, like a number of other posters in this thread that I only read a few pages of, are removing human agency on the part of these women by leveling all the blame on the man.

Unless there was some ground breaking new information in this thread that I'm not reading any further, that indicates that Whedon pulled a Cosby on these women he allegedly cheated with, then these were all completely consensual, completely equal encounters between two consenting adults. No fucking proof that he forced any of these chicks into bed, so why is it only him that's the issue here? What the fuck does feminism have to do with adultery? Jack shit. So you should probably stop throwing rocks, as your bias is even more blatant.

This shit has fuck all to do with feminism, and all to do with yet another group of Hollywood human beings that can't stay true to their vows. This shouldn't have been a thread.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2017-08-21 at 07:56 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Trump is not discriminatory with his disrespect. He disrespects men and women alike
    Apparently that makes it okay now . What high standards we have for the leader of the free world.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    He accuses random people of 'wanting to murder every right-winger' and you think it's a good idea to come to his defense?
    Trust me, don't.

Postcount is not an excuse.
    And only slightly over half is OT, 10k of that is in GD.
    Random people? Nope just you.

Then again it's not the first time you refuse to own up to your own bullshit LOL

So a feminist that's a hypocrite. How is this news?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever you opinions on "Gamer Gate", they did call this 2 years ago. Just saying...

If we're just going off of the word of ex-wives now, then Trump would be guilty of a lot worse than being merely disrespectful of women.
    This thread literally has nothing to do with Trump, yet you people somehow always find a way to drag him into literally everything... You sound obsessed. Next you'll be claiming this eclipse is actually a Russia conspiracy...
    Last edited by Synros; 2017-08-21 at 07:57 PM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    He accuses random people of 'wanting to murder every right-winger' and you think it's a good idea to come to his defense?
    Trust me, don't.

Postcount is not an excuse.
    And only slightly over half is OT, 10k of that is in GD.
    I'm just telling you to settle the fuck down and ignore him there is no way he can prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Trump isn't a male feminist hypocrite going around saying that he loves women and demands said respect that comes from that. Joss Whedon however has been doing that since he started in the film industry.
    So being accused of abuse, rape, and cheating isn't as bad as being accused of being a cheating hypocrite, is that correct?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    But Trump reeeeee

If you don't respect one women you don't respect all of them.
    It's a perfectly valid comparison. We're just taking the word of ex-wives now, so why would we limit that to Joss Whedon's? Why stop at Trump, how about Amber Heard and Angelina Jolie too? This is where consistency gets you.

10+ Year Old Account
    So being accused of abuse, rape, and cheating isn't as bad as being accused of being a cheating hypocrite, is that correct?
    Accusations mean absolutely nothing. I can accuse YOU of being a pedophile. Does that mean you're a pedophile? No.

LMFAO if you think those limousine liberals in Hollywood and Silicon Valley actually give a crap about what you believe. They're merely marketing towards their target demographics: Young, traditionally very liberal millennials. They know that all they have to say is some buzzwords and that market will throw money at them or their company in droves.

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

It's a perfectly valid comparison. We're just taking the word of ex-wives now, so why would we limit that to Joss Whedon's? Why stop at Trump, how about Amber Heard and Angelina Jolie too? This is where consistency gets you.
    Trump isn't a notorious outspoken feminist so it's not valid. Next.

What point are you trying to make here? What would that change, if true? Is male circumcision not as big a deal if Dad is cool with it?
    That is women are 'oppressing' other women then you really need to find another axis than gender to 'attack'.
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

Assuming his ex-wife's hearsay is true, is everyone who cheats on their wife or girlfriend disrespectful of women? Would that include Trump?
    Funny how everything just keeps coming back to Trump, when he's not even remotely involved in this discussion. Stick to the topic at hand that this guy is a hypocrite pushing an agenda not even he is following himself. He's made crap content and it makes a bit of sense since he loves to stick with all female casts with a fondness of being surrounded by women he can prey upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    Accusations mean absolutely nothing. I can accuse YOU of being a pedophile. Does that mean you're a pedophile? No.
    Yes, that's precisely my point. In case you hadn't noticed, this entire thread is about nothing more than a mere accusation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, that's precisely my point. In case you hadn't noticed, this entire thread is about nothing more than a mere accusation.
    I think Joss is a "Garbage Human", and it honestly wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if these claims were true. But until it's 100% proven, I agree people need to stop treating this like it's fact.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    And now you, like a number of other posters in this thread that I only read a few pages of, are removing human agency on the part of these women by leveling all the blame on the man.

Unless there was some ground breaking new information in this thread that I'm not reading any further, that indicates that Whedon pulled a Cosby on these women he allegedly cheated with, then these were all completely consensual, completely equal encounters between two consenting adults. No fucking proof that he forced any of these chicks into bed, so why is it only him that's the issue here? What the fuck does feminism have to do with adultery? Jack shit. So you should probably stop throwing rocks, as your bias is even more blatant.

This shit has fuck all to do with feminism, and all to do with yet another group of Hollywood human beings that can't stay true to their vows. This shouldn't have been a thread.
    He's the producer of the TV shows they were on. He could have them fired immediately and blackballed from the industry if they spoke up. To pretend he wasn't in a completely position of power over them is ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    I dont know if you said that or not but you post so much it would be impossible for him to find it as the post history is only 40 pages long and you used that up in like 6 months.
    FWIW, the post history here is complete. Goes right back to the very first posts made to the forums. Any given search will cap out at 40 pages of results, but if you narrow the search with some search terms rather than just looking at all their posts, you can dig all the way back.

Ah, cheating. A trigger of SJW feminists and their antagonistic oppositional goobers alike. Oh the hypocrisy in hypocrisy, but the delusions of purity is to be expected from two demographics commonly supposed to be suffering in the social department.

BREAKING!!! Powerful person fucks person looking to advance.......FILM AT 11!!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!