Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutpile View Post
    Right when fucktard leftists realized that they wore out the meaning of the word "racist" and they needed another term to shut down opposing opinions without having to actually debate intelligently.
    The swastikas etc. might have something to do with it

Right when fucktard leftists realized that they wore out the meaning of the word "racist" and they needed another term to shut down opposing opinions without having to actually debate intelligently.
    You do know that white supremacists have been the US's top domestic terror group since, like, always, right? Then when the internet hit, recruitment ramped up. Then people like Spencer and other 'fine' 4chan folks turned it into a growing national movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    No, you see? The 100k or so combined Nazis and white supremacists will somehow vote a new holocaust into law. SOMEHOW.
    Eh, think the NSDAP had control when they formed?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    The swastikas etc. might have something to do with it
    Communists killed more people than Nazis by a huge margin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    You do know that white supremacists have been the US's top domestic terror group since, like, always, right? Then when the internet hit, recruitment ramped up. Then people like Spencer and other 'fine' 4chan folks turned it into a growing national movement.
    How many folks have white supremacists killed compared to islamic terrorists in the US?

Communists killed more people than Nazis by a huge margin.

- - - Updated - - -

How many folks have white supremacists killed compared to islamic terrorists in the US?
    You seem to think that I'm defending communists? The title reads "On The Propriety Of Punching Nazis", had it said the same about Stalin worshipping commies, my opinion would have been the same. You're sadly mistaken if you think that anyone who hates you is a commie.

Eh, think the NSDAP had control when they formed?
    HOW?! Charlottesville poisoned them! Please tell me how they will gain power when they are despised nationally and only protected by the law?

Its ok to punch a Nazi if:
    - the Nazi punched you first.
    - the Nazi is actively threatening you or a loved one with a weapon.
    - a Nazi coup is underway to overthrow the US government and impose a Nazi dictatorship.
    - you have fallen into a time portal and encounter actual Nazis.
    - the Nazi has trespassed on to your property and is attempting to hang a Nazi flag from your residence.
    - the Nazi is talking during the movie.

HOW?! Charlottesville poisoned them! Please tell me how they will gain power when they are despised nationally and only protected by the law?
    Do you history at all?

Call it whatever you want, not going to take a nazi apologist serious anyways.
    Pointing out her your ignorance isn't apologizing for them. I think that white supremacy is disgusting. However, they are still people. Try actually understanding what it is you claim to hate rather than the stupid strawmen that are continually posted throughout these threads.
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

You seem to think that I'm defending communists? The title reads "On The Propriety Of Punching Nazis", had it said the same about Stalin worshipping commies, my opinion would have been the same. You're sadly mistaken if you think that anyone who hates you is a commie.
    Politics is binary. If you're not a Nazi, you're a Communist. Now pick a side.

Do you history at all?
    That's not telling me how friend. Could it be you're trying to scare me?

That's not telling me how friend. Could it be you're trying to scare me?
    Scare you? Read some history, not going to bother with someone who has no clue whatsoever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    Pointing out her your ignorance isn't apologizing for them. I think that white supremacy is disgusting. However, they are still people. Try actually understanding what it is you claim to hate rather than the stupid strawmen that are continually posted throughout these threads.
    I have no issues beeing intolerant towards intolerant people.

Deleted
    hitler did some truly abhorrent things.. but on some level I admire his approach to genetics, it seems inevitable that some form of genetic control is in the future for the human race.

Either evolve ourselves or we sink into the anarchy of massive overpopulation. Judging by how poorly we govern ourselves I fear it'll come to mass famine and starvation before we'll implement something coming close to genetic/birth control

So you agree with the general position of the Right Wing vs Muslims?
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

Scare you? Read some history, not going to bother with someone who has no clue whatsoever.

- - - Updated - - -

Yawn. Please tell me how they'll seize power in the modern era.

So you agree with the general position of the Right Wing vs Muslims?
    Are we comparing a religion to nazis now?

Yawn. Please tell me how they'll seize power in the modern era.
    I'm sure people said the same in the 20's lol

Are we comparing a religion to nazis now?
    No, I am applying your logic to other groups to show you that it is fucking stupid.

Not as many as they plan on killing. I guess it's a good thing they're too dumb to not get caught trying to plan some bomb plot on a biannual basis.

No, I am applying your logic to other groups to show you that it is fucking stupid.
    It doesnt work that way sweetheart.