7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFiddleswitch View Post
    Sadly, unless there is a 7.4, it's going to be a long train ride. Welcome back, content drought.
    A long ride till Blizzcon because of drought? Since the last known-for-sure-to-happen patch isn't even out yet (7.3)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    A long ride till Blizzcon because of drought? Since the last known-for-sure-to-happen patch isn't even out yet (7.3)
    A long ride until next expansion pack release, that's what he meant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    A long ride until next expansion pack release, that's what he meant.
    I personally don't mind it, I love the 3-4 months between when current content starts getting stale and the next prepatch because it means I have time to farm stuff on my alts and get their ilvl up for next expansion release (all 12 classes on max lvl atm, finishing the 7.2 stuff on last char next week)

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    There's still so much to look forward to this week.
    A new 30STM song tomorrow, brand new PVRIS album this friday.

So cheer up, folks!
    New Taylor Swift song on Friday?! HELLO MAKE YOUR AVATAR PROUD!
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    All aboard the Blizzcon train... chugga chugga choo choo.
    There won't be a Blizzcon hype train until after Gamescom, not here anyways. Not with these lost souls.

I personally don't mind it, I love the 3-4 months between when current content starts getting stale and the next prepatch because it means I have time to farm stuff on my alts and get their ilvl up for next expansion release (all 12 classes on max lvl atm, finishing the 7.2 stuff on last char next week)
    it's gonna be more like 12 months not 3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    7.3.5 releases in november/december so if the expansion is in novemeber 2018 it will be 12 months.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, and it'll take me like 7-8 months to get bored of the content, pre patch will hit 1 month before, meaning I'll have 3-4 months of downtime to farm old stuff (going mostly for tmog this content drought).

I had stuff to do in 6.2 up until it was almost 10 months old since I liked doing it on on most classes(full campaign) before I went on to farm old content.

Quote Originally Posted by DesFolk View Post
    Blizzard called this Gamecom the biggest Gamescom for them.
    Yes they do that to sell their product.

Its called advertising.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    New Taylor Swift song on Friday?! HELLO MAKE YOUR AVATAR PROUD!
    But that's not confirmed. All we have is a preview of a snake/dragon.

Deleted
    What have I missed guys? Been away for plenty of hours, anything new?

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    What have I missed guys? Been away for plenty of hours, anything new?
    Expac will be announced at blizzcon and we will most likely have 12 month drought, that's about all that is new.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    But that's not confirmed. All we have is a preview of a snake/dragon.
    Some insider said on Twitter two days ago she's going to release the single + music video on Friday. And it's end of August that's where she always release her lead singles... 99% sure it's going to happen!
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    Expac will be announced at blizzcon and we will most likely have 12 month drought, that's about all that is new.
    Is that confirmed?

Is that confirmed?
    Expac at blizzcon is pretty much guaranteed. Drought will be the same as always.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Is that confirmed?
    https://youtu.be/OmgIpNh3Re8?t=7m30s

I mean to be honest, as much as we wanted to see an announcement.. the mass majority of us were believing it would be at blizzcon weeks prior to gamescom, we all kind of created this hype ourselves lmao.

I personally obviously want an announcement, but I feel like saving it for Blizzcon is the *best* thing to do. Remember how epic Blizzcons used to be with a potential expansion going to be announced? How exciting that was?
    Last edited by MabusGaming; 2017-08-21 at 08:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    https://youtu.be/OmgIpNh3Re8?t=7m30s

I mean to be honest, as much as we wanted to see an announcement.. the mass majority of us were believing it would be at blizzcon weeks prior to gamescom, we all kind of created this hype ourselves lmao.

I personally obviously want an announcement, but I feel like saving it for Blizzcon is the *best* thing to do. Remember how epic Blizzcons used to be with a potential expansion going to be announced? How exciting that was?
    Obviously, it was always exciting. Blizzard knows how to hype us up for something we haven't seen before.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

In the end I'm quite happy, because no 8.0 Gamescom means awesome Blizzcon! And I'm quite excited to discover the 7.3 trailer and then the IG cinematics when the patch hits live.

- - - Updated - - -

Same, it gives me time to breathe and to catch up!

You could do all of those things with a healthier patch cycle too. 7.3/7.3.5 could still be the final raids/dungeons while still providing content in the interim.

Having no patches AT ALL for over a year is just absurdly poor planning.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    You could do all of those things with a healthier patch cycle too. 7.3/7.3.5 could still be the final raids/dungeons while still providing content in the interim.

Having no patches AT ALL for over a year is just absurdly poor planning.
    They can delay 7.3 and 7.3.5.
    Crimea is Ukraine!