Deleted
    I love Argus and the lore behind it. But even before Legion it was sadly obvious, that Argus is just broken. Nothing for an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    You say so now, but I'm pretty sure that after like a 5th green wasteland with some draenai ruins/legion structures, you would get sick of it.
    Not at all.

in my opinion, argus is like the broken isles.

it could be mostly draenic (like BI) but expanded upon with other cultures creatures civilizations and wastes.

I think an expansion would be a bit too much, but i feel like it is a massively missed opportunity, because let's be real: blizz isn't going to revisit argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    You say so now, but after like a 5th green wasteland with some draenai ruins/legion structures, you would get sick of it. I can't believe you wouldn't.
    I mean it would of been nice to see the Outlandish treatment for Argus but 10 thousand years if Legion influence wouldn't leave much.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I mean it would of been nice to see the Outlandish treatment for Argus but 10 thousand years if Legion influence wouldn't leave much.
    The fact mac'aree is pure kind of debunks that, but i would have liked mac'aree fully expanded or split into 2-3 zones tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    The fact mac'aree is pure kind of debunks that, but i would have liked mac'aree fully expanded or split into 2-3 zones tbh.
    Yeah, that's kinda weird. But, if Mac'Aree is mostly untouched, they probably could make more distinct zones. And I'd be all for it. Green wastelands, not so much.

Yeah, that's kinda weird. But, if Mac'Aree is mostly untouched, they probably could make more distinct zones. And I'd be all for it. Green wastelands, not so much.
    iirc we have no knowledge of WHY Mac'Aree was raised, but i heard rumors that kil'jaeden preserved it or some shit, so idk.

Argus will be the next time travel expansion. Sargeras goes back 10000 years to give himself tips on how to defeat the Army of Light in the present.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Argus will be the next time travel expansion. Sargeras goes back 10000 years to give himself tips on how to defeat the Army of Light in the present.
    i would rather have 24 month content drought then another time travel expansion lol

iirc we have no knowledge of WHY Mac'Aree was raised, but i heard rumors that kil'jaeden preserved it or some shit, so idk.
    Did the zone on ptr. Didn't get any explanation why it was preserved, even though legion was present there, or more specifically intro is filled with ghosts, then you get legion (Talgath) on north-east and void (Ethereals) on north-west.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I had enough of fel in WoD, selling mounts from archi twice a week.
    You know nothing. I participated in 250 h archi kills to give away as many moose mounts for the community that I could. This was on top of mythic archi progression. I'm beyond done with demons. I just want a fresh new Azeroth styled expansion. No giant big bad monsters from other dimensions. Less sci-fi and more fantasy plz.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best explanation I got was Kil'Jaeden wanted Mac'Aree preserved and Sargeras and kin let it stay pure and what not. Please note this is pure speculation.

You know nothing. I participated in 250 h archi kills to give away as many moose mounts for the community that I could. This was on top of mythic archi progression. I'm beyond done with demons. I just want a fresh new Azeroth styled expansion. No giant big bad monsters from other dimensions. Less sci-fi and more fantasy plz.
    Demons are mostly Fantasy. It just gets sci-fi ish when it comes to Legion tech and Titan related stuff. Hell even BC had some sci-fi elements which ppl complained about.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Did the zone on ptr. Didn't get any explanation why it was preserved, even though legion was present there, or more specifically intro is filled with ghosts, then you get legion (Talgath) on north-east and void (Ethereals) on north-west.
    I believe the legion are there solely because of our arrival, they proabably couldn't give a fuck about it before we arrived to steal the crown. Ghosts are probably there similar to oshu'gun maybe, radiation from the planet itself or the seat, or just ghosts without explanation. As for ethereals? probably 8.0 hint, plus the guy in vindicaar tells you they might show up eventually.

It would make sense. If all these years Kil'jaeden cared enough about Velen to feel betrayed and seek vendetta, keeping an area that was for some reason important to him uncorrupted fits.

Deleted
    Well... whether there's an xpac or not, I'm still interested to see what the reveal conference will be about.

I believe the legion are there solely because of our arrival, they proabably couldn't give a fuck about it before we arrived to steal the crown. Ghosts are probably there similar to oshu'gun maybe, radiation from the planet itself or the seat, or just ghosts without explanation. As for ethereals? probably 8.0 hint, plus the guy in vindicaar tells you they might show up eventually.
    Ehereals are there because of that dark naaru as well, it keeps calling for help or something like that. Ghosts are 're-living' the day when they tried to escape from legion over and over again. I think the whole location is out of place, its just so they dont make 3 green locations.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

On the actual topic, though - it seems like the OV map and Kel'thuzad have leaked before Gamescom, so they weren't really that much of a suprise. Dehaka was also heavily speculated by in SCII community as far as I know.

That makes today's preview even less exciting as all we really got in terms of playable content was stuff that was already expected.
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2017-08-21 at 09:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I know people were expecting Kel'thuzad possibly. So the teases were there. Wednesday should prove more entertaining(At least compared to today).

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Ehereals are there because of that dark naaru as well, it keeps calling for help or something like that. Ghosts are 're-living' the day when they tried to escape from legion over and over again. I think the whole location is out of place, its just so they dont make 3 green locations.
    People would also complain if we went to Argus and didn't get Mac'Aree

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well I know people were expecting Kel'thuzad possibly. So the teases were there. Wednesday should prove more entertaining(At least compared to today).
    I'm a sucker for Blizzard's cinematics/cutscenes, so whatever they have, I'm pretty sure I will like it

They can delay 7.3 and 7.3.5.
    Or they could.. I dunno, develop some content. They literally have an entire year. They can make SOMETHING. They just choose not to and double down on the next expansion.