10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The Switch will be a failure if it only does 3DS numbers.

It should do around 85 mil minimum to be a real success story, as that is what the Wii U and 3DS will be combined and what the Switch basically is. I personally think if Nintendo doesn't shit the bed it should do in the 90-95 mil range.

Nintendo needs to get the Switch or a cheaper revision of the Switch at $200 next holiday season and ship an ass load of them. That can be when the install base really takes off. Just like Holiday 2014 was for the PS4.
    New Nintendo Switch Holiday 2018 hardware refresh. 128gb storage, X2 maybe? Better battery life faster cpu and higher clocked gpu 299. Old Switch still sold at 199 at that point
    Switch pocket Vita sized Switch plays same games has same hardware as New Nintendo Switch. Somehow still fits in a dock. Dock not included 149.99 Summer 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The Switch will be a failure if it only does 3DS numbers.

It should do around 85 mil minimum to be a real success story, as that is what the Wii U and 3DS will be combined and what the Switch basically is. I personally think if Nintendo doesn't shit the bed it should do in the 90-95 mil range.

Nintendo needs to get the Switch or a cheaper revision of the Switch at $200 next holiday season and ship an ass load of them. That can be when the install base really takes off. Just like Holiday 2014 was for the PS4.
    Market a cheaper version with the new Pokemon game's colors as JoyCons and you will see an explosion of sales.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    New Nintendo Switch Holiday 2018 hardware refresh. 128gb storage, X2 maybe? Better battery life faster cpu and higher clocked gpu 299. Old Switch still sold at 199 at that point
    Switch pocket Vita sized Switch plays same games has same hardware as New Nintendo Switch. Somehow still fits in a dock. Dock not included 149.99 Summer 2019.
    The DS Lite, the first revision of the DS, came out a year and a half after the DS. Definitely a possibility, it's going to be up to Nintendo and nVidia.

i got Fate/extella he same day as splatwoon, but havent really plugged it in till this weekend.
    after playing for some time i'm sarting to wonder whether i actually bought a Musou style game or that i have managed to buy a badly written interactive hentai graphic novel. (love the gameplay, but the dialogues and story so far, holy shit it feels like it shouldnt touch the light of day)

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    nintendo has the right to deny all repairs if the switch bends, there is nothing wrong, the switch is perfect.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    nintendo has the right to deny all repairs if the switch bends, there is nothing wrong, the switch is perfect.
    Pretty sure they where only denying repairs for a very minimal amount of dead pixels. Which everybody denies free repairs for.

If your switch has warping issues they will definitely fix it.

http://nintendoeverything.com/switch...ayment-option/

PayPal payment option has been added to the Japan eShop.

- - - Updated - - -

Gamescom announcements!

https://twitter.com/nintendouk/statu...08749544103936

Fire Emblem Warriors launches on October 20th.

It's going to die by launching a week before Odyssey.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/ARMS_Cobutter/st...05724830031872

ARMS version 3 launches in September.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

http://opencritic.com/game/4494/mari...kingdom-battle

Mario + Rabbids review embargoes lift on August 28th at 7 am PDT.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/s...16834463522816

- - - Updated - - -

https://arms.nintendo.com/news/globa...h-and-lolapop/

New ARMS Global Testpunch featuring new character Lola Pop going on between 8 a.m. PDT Friday, August 25th – 1 p.m. PDT Sunday, August 27th.

- - - Updated - - -

https://clips.twitch.tv/KindGrotesqueHamPlanking

AT Gamescom, FFXV Director Hajime Tabata said he wants to bring the game to a console "that sounds like Twitch, heavily hinting at a Switch port.

Possibly the pocket port with the chibi style they just announced.

Dobson must be thinking its christmas with his new inflation fetish main in arms.

Salmon run is getting a new map which is local multiplayer only. Is this a joke?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Salmon run is getting a new map which is local multiplayer only. Is this a joke?
    Naw its just Nintendo being Nintendo....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Are you sure all I read is that it won't show up online until it's scheduled.

Finally a paypal option to buy shit from there store.

Maybe the new Salmon Run stage will make it to where there is simply a daily alternation of the 2 stages. The on/off nature of Salmon Run is insane.

BTW is there a way to swap your assigned weapon in Salmon run? Handing me a mini gun is practically an auto-wipe, I can't stand charge weapons...

Where did they say that?

The new map can be used on local play on the release day (this Wednesday) and it WILL be included in the Salmon Run online map rotation from the same date onwards.

Reading comprehension people!

10+ Year Old Account
    10 year old game at 720p 30fps, smashed it Ninty.

Oh boy Skyrim!

That is just being milked to shit at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Oh boy Skyrim!

That is just being milked to shit at this point.
    I'm sure there are still few devices with microchips that don't have Skyrim ported to them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I'm sure there are still few devices with microchips that don't have Skyrim ported to them yet.
    It's not a big feat being able to play a 6 year old game on a hybrid console at 720P/30FPS.

Bethesda are milking the hell out of Skyrim. Simple as that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Fridges with screens don't have it yet.

Come on Bethesda, how am I supposed to play Skyrim while looking for milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Fridges with screens don't have it yet.

Come on Bethesda, how am I supposed to play Skyrim while looking for milk.
    Nah 3DS port or no deal for me!