Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7.3.5 will also consist of breaking some classes as per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    The potential massive disappointment at gamecom could be the reason im thinking this way..
    It will be a disappointment though.

They're just gonna show off 7.3/.5 bullshit and get defensive about it when people bash them for showing off content that was already available on the ptr for a month and a half as opposed to dropping an xpac trailer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    "Potential massive disappointment" <-- would be entirely your fault. Blizzard has in no way, shape, or form hyped up Gamescom.
    In general being overhyped is people's own fault. But what you are stating here is just factually wrong. You shouldn't try and get free "cool" points if you have no idea what you are typing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    ah ok so when will 7.3.5 come out i assume october/nov?
    Week after blizzcon probably. That is, if we get a 7.3.5 patch, they might just unlock the raid (after blizzcon) and focus on the next expansion instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    December .
    November. December ain't gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    In general being overhyped is people's own fault. But what you are stating here is just factually wrong. You shouldn't try and get free "cool" points if you have no idea what you are typing
    Well, they did in fact state that Blizzard is heading back to Cologne, Germany next week for gamescom 2017! The event takes place from August 22–26, and we’ll be there to put on our best show yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Well, they did in fact state that Blizzard is heading back to Cologne, Germany next week for gamescom 2017! The event takes place from August 22–26, and we’ll be there to put on our best show yet.
    My point exactly

My point exactly
    Because clearly that means WoW stuff because WoW is their only game
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

The potential massive disappointment at gamecom could be the reason im thinking this way..
    There is no reason to be expecting anything from gamescom. That's your fault, not Blizzard. 7.3.5 will have the raid, some small features like the chromie scenario, and big balancing yet again.
    That's all the things you should expect.

If you expect otherwise, you are at fault.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    well, next time don't make stuff up in your head, ignore any reasons why what you've made up is unlikely and convince yourself of something that was never true.

- - - Updated - - -

None of which means "we're announcing the next WoW expansion." Jesus people, get a fucking grip and stop acting like an 8 year old.

You're only disappointed because you overhyped yourself.

Try to learn a lesson from this. Hype leads to disappointment 100% of the time.

Why do I have this fear, that 7.3.5 will have nothing else to offer like the other .5 patches? And will end up just being the raid patch? Meaning 12-14 months of 7.3? Maybe it's just my fear that the success and middle raid tier of legion have made Blizzard complacent? I certianly don't think they'll tell us about it at Gamescom. What do you think?
    "more than just the raid"

Fucking ridiculous. Yes let's pretend the whole fucking 7.3 patch prior to 7.3.5 doesn't have tons of content. How in the fuck are they being complacent? Releasing patch content in advance of its raid tier is unprecedented in Wow prior to legion and was done to resolve the long gaps in content patches and yet you people find a way to bitch anyway. Complacent would be not changing anything and certainly wouldn't involve taking risks like separating raid content from other content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Well, 7.1.5 was more than just NH, 7.2.5 was more than just ToS. So I'm gonna go with "Yes".
    inb4 "hurr durr content i personally dislike is not content"

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard has been fairly lowkey about this. If there is disappointment it is because of the players not because of Blizzard. They aren't responsible for players hyping up things for no actual reason.

Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    ah ok so when will 7.3.5 come out i assume october/nov?
    14th November with the current scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by Oisin View Post
    I'd love to see a new battleground come with 7.3.5. I just don't know how likely that is.
    Not likely since each and every new battleground release has resulted in incessant mindless whining from the pvp community who somehow is unable to see the correlation in their insufferable bitching and Blizzard's lack of willingness to cater to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    How does something that has no hint of hype around it have any potential for disappointment?

How could we have "12-14 months of 7.3" when we know 7.3.5 is coming?

Why do you say that .5 patches have nothing to offer when both of them introduced new content, while mainly focusing on raid/class balance?

I think you are just being pessimistic to be edgy. The legion patch cycle has been very successful.
    You have to understand the hater narrative and talking points is most important above all especially silly little things like logic or facts.

- - - Updated - - -

It will be a disappointment though.

They're just gonna show off 7.3/.5 bullshit and get defensive about it when people bash them for showing off content that was already available on the ptr for a month and a half as opposed to dropping an xpac trailer.
    Let's be honest here. It doesn't matter what Blizzard announces you people will still bitch about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard gave players information on their appearance at Gamescon and called it a day. It is the players who are turning this into something else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Week after blizzcon probably. That is, if we get a 7.3.5 patch, they might just unlock the raid (after blizzcon) and focus on the next expansion instead.

- - - Updated - - -

November. December ain't gonna happen.
    Implying they are waiting for the last raid of Legion to launch before starting development of the next expansion. That just simply isn't how it works and has never worked.

- - - Updated - - -

Keyword being show but I suspect you know this and are trolling. Oh sorry I meant "discussing".