Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    What is “peaceful ethnic cleansing” in your approximation.
    A load of hogwash to bait people like you into punching him. If he does believe it, I don't care as that dream is an impossibility.

There is a picture circulating of Richard spencer meeting with gw bushes wife laura.

https://twitter.com/phrenic/status/865054179638857728

This really makes me wonder about stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok then, don’t cosplay a Nazi.
    Like that guy with the haircut did.

See. This is the shit that points to you being pro violence. It keeps coming back to "Nazis deserved to be wiped out" *Vague definition of Nazi gets innocents hurt and killed*

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Not sure, But it somewhat sounds like the desires of say Tibet, Poland, Israel, Kurds, Armenians, and seriously most of the planet.

Now if one of them said we need to "Annihilate other people" you might have a case, but at present all I've heard these guys do is advocate out there ideas about an "Ethno-State" that curiously is just a racial state without an ethnicity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Yeah, that was a joke... learn to lighten up
    No. I'm not going to lighten up because fuck you and your encouragement of war.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    There is a picture circulating of Richard spencer meeting with gw bushes wife laura.

https://twitter.com/phrenic/status/865054179638857728

This really makes me wonder about stuff.
    All you really had to do was check Google Trends for "Richard Spencer" to see if he was really 'the face of the alt-right.' As it turns out, he didn't exist on the internet until after the election. Hitler, this man is not. He's probably closer to Emmanuel Goldstein.

WE are currently at war with middle eastern people, should we also punch them?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't punch a nazi unless they were actually doing something wrong. Otherwise there's no real point - they're not going to change their minds by having someone randomly deck them in the face. Then again I don't think them being a nazi at that point has anything to do with it...I'd probably feel better about it though if I knew they were.

That being said, if you didn't wanna get punched, you shouldn't have been a nazi. I mean, if you're gonna walk around the street wearing nazi symbols and throwing nazi salutes, you should probably expect it. If you go around punching people who you think are nazis with no evidence though, that still makes you a gigantic, gaping asshole though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    All you really had to do was check Google Trends for "Richard Spencer" to see if he was really 'the face of the alt-right.' As it turns out, he didn't exist on the internet until after the election. Hitler, this man is not. He's probably closer to Emmanuel Goldstein.
    Oh hes definitely a cia plant. Bush senior was the director of the cia, no way they aren't involved in this to keep globalists in power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    WE are currently at war with middle eastern people, should we also punch them?
    Yeah and since we're all mad at neo-nazis, we should also punch all germans and austrians.

"ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer".

And you support that?
    Are ethnic states inherently a bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    Yeah and since we're all mad at neo-nazis, we should also punch all germans and austrians.

"ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer".
    Well honestly ww2 happened way after slavery.

Lol, sure I’m encouraging war now. And genocide, and a plague, and the apocalypse. Jaded divination at 9001!
    Yep. And you're too cowardly to stand behind it.

Here's a tip. Don't say you'll blow violent goons for punching Nazis if you don't want to be called a supporter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    So you agree with the general position of the Right Wing vs Muslims?
    Muslims aren't intolerant people. As much as Christians aren't. Your straw-man to fit your narrative is strong. Same as your other dozen posts in the past few days.....

By themselves, no. The US turning into one, hell yes.

- - - Updated - - -

In a war, you keep forgetting that tidbit. But I am the 4 horsemen, you’re right.
    That blowjob thing predates this thread and me asking you about warfare. So, no. No war for you.

You support violence in the streets on top of war.

My point is we beat a lot of people in wars, Germany, mexico, japan, the Indians, the Mexicans. Yet somehow all of them are considered our friends now.

By themselves, no. The US turning into one, hell yes.
    Well, I've got good news and bad news for you. Good news: In the aggregate, the US will never turn into a single ethnic state. Bad news: Due to the rights of free travel America already consists of several significant cultural blocs, which are every bit as belligerent as an ethnic state.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    A) This is high school level base education.

B) There's something called google.

If you read about what Hitler did and say sign me up again you are not a fine person.
    A) A lot of these people are high school dropouts. Even among the ones that aren't, high school disseminates history in the most boring way possible. Something like WW2 may as well have happened 100,000 years ago from the perspective of a lot of people. You can hear about the Wars of the Roses and think it was probably pretty bad. You won't really get it unless you're a historian or you watched Game of Thrones.

B) The internet contains virtually all of human knowledge. On youtube alone there are tutorial videos that can teach you math all the way up to a PhD level, yet the number of people that cannot even do algebra outnumbers the amount of people that can.

The problem is not the access to information, but breaking through apathy to the point that people want to learn. Most people would rather look at cat videos on Facebook than learn about world history or computer programming. If I had to guess, you probably live in an area with highly educated people. The very idea of being disinterested in education must seem like an alien concept to you.

I guarantee you, if you strapped these neo-Nazis down and forced them to watch dramatic WW2 documentaries, especially documentaries about the Holocaust, by the end 99% of them would denounce the title of neo-Nazi. The remaining 1% would be the Richard Spencer's of the world, the ones that take advantage of gullible, impoverished, uneducated young men.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    And you support that?
    If you ask me if everyone in say Wales should either speak Welsh or leave, the answer is of course yes.

I support though peoples freedom to associate how they like. The problem for the Taylors and Spencers is they are stuck chasing some bugaboo of trying to control the government when really they just need to restore freedom of association and they by default have all that they would ever need.

So no, I argue Spencer and company are fucking retarded. But I wouldn't call them Nazi's, all the Nazi's are dead and gone and I'm tired of Godwins law and fighting wars that happened long ago against Ghosts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Yeah, read the note about me being absurd with you.
    Sure you were.