Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation ‘Almost lynched’: IDF soldiers attacked by Israeli youths who mistook them for Arabs

One teenager and two off-duty IDF soldiers were attacked by a group of Israeli youths, who allegedly shouted “you are Arabs” while hitting them with a hookah pipe in a public park in a northern Israeli town.

Police arrested a 16-year-old Israeli, suspected of taking part in an assault that took place on Friday in Pardes Hanna, south of Haifa, the Jerusalem Post reported.

According to police, the soldiers were sitting in a park with a young woman and a 17-year-old male when they were attacked by a group of men.

The assailants allegedly shouted “you are Arabs” at the soldiers, hitting them using a hookah pipe and other blunt objects, Ynet news reported.

The soldiers sustained light injuries, including to the face, and were treated at Hadera’s Hillel Yaffe Medical Center.

The soldiers were reportedly too scared to call the police following the incident. After the father of one of the soldiers found out that his son was in hospital, police finally became involved and launched an investigation.

Police spokeswoman Luba Samri told the Jerusalem Post on Sunday that based on the victims’ statements, they believe the attackers are Jewish.

The soldiers were in civilian clothes during the assault, Samri said.

“Soldiers go on vacation and are attacked by criminals just because they look like Arabs. It’s a disgrace,” Ynet news quoted the father as saying.

“They [almost] lynched them, it could have ended in death. How did we stoop so low? And even if they were Arabs, [does this mean] we should harm them? We are shocked and demand that the lawbreakers be brought to justice,” the man added.

It’s not the first time that Israelis have attacked individuals on the assumption that they are Arabs.

In February, an Israeli Jew received an 11-year prison term for the attempted murder of another Jewish man, who he mistakenly thought was an Arab. An “inner voice” allegedly guided him to “find and kill an Arab” in October 2015, to avenge “terror attacks” by Palestinians on Israelis. Haifa District Court rejected the insanity plea from Shlomo Haim Pinto, 32, who had earlier confessed to an attempted “revenge” attack.

READ MORE: ‘Inner voice’ told him to kill: Israeli man jailed for 11yrs for stabbing Jew mistaken for Arab

An Israeli-Arab man was beaten by an angry crowd who mistook him for a terrorist amid an attack on a market in Petah Tikva, not far from Tel Aviv, in February. The man was shouting in Arabic in an attempt to warn people during the attack.

“I wanted to warn people, and they nearly killed me,” the victim was quoted as saying by Ynet newspaper. One witness told Ynet that the unarmed man did not pose any threat and was beaten “simply because he is an Arab,” adding that “it’s good they didn’t shoot him to death.”

In April, six young Israeli men in the city of Be’er Sheva were charged with assaulting Arab men over their romantic relationships with Jewish women.

The Israeli men are aged between 17 and 20, and two of them are soldiers, according to Haaretz.
    https://travelwirenews.com/almost-ly...-arabs-349903/

Really sad stuff. The occupation is bad enough. The apartheid is bad enough. The blockade is bad enough. Now we have people like this who are attacking others simply because how they look?

7+ Year Old Account
    Is anybody really surprised by any of this events? I mean it´s pretty obvious that the jews did the whole cycle thing and now are the same as the nazis back before/during WW II who killed /attacked people who lokked different.

Must a real confusing story for MMOchampion leftists. Do they get mad at the Israeli youths for being racists or do they get mad that the Israeli soldier wasn't lynched? Most leftists here hate Israel and hate Jews with a passion, so it is probably quite confusing for them.

Just look at the guy above me Tabrotar who say Jews are just like Nazis. That's your typical MMOchampion leftist. Jew hatred straight out of Mein Kampf.

Inb4 a triggered MMOchamp mod bans me and all the left-wing anti-semites off the hook.

Ethnlstates are a mistake.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Must a real confusing story for MMOchampion leftists. Do they get mad at the Israeli youths for being racists or do they get mad that the Israeli soldier wasn't lynched? Most leftists here hate Israel and hate Jews with a passion, so it is probably quite confusing for them.

Just look at the guy above me Tabrotar who say Jews are just like Nazis. That's your typical MMOchampion leftist. Jew hatred straight out of Mein Kampf.

Inb4 a triggered MMOchamp mod bans me and all the left-wing anti-semites off the hook.
    Ah yes i´m a lefty right.

If you would really have only an ounce of intelligence you would have at least know what the nazis did back in the days and then you would look at israel know look how they behave and what they do and would see the parrales.

But noo jews can´t do anything wrong they still have the "but they where treated soo bad" thing working for them.

You really should try and filter your stream of thought, so it makes some sort of sense beyond -Left is bad.

10+ Year Old Account

What does this have to do with the actual incident?

Israelis usually treat and saves lifes of palestinian though even after they have tried killing israelis, something they should be lucky about i dont think they would do the same.

Kinda hilarious story. The part where the weapon was a hookah pipe is the best bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    Ethnlstates are a mistake.
    Well religious states, there are various ethnic groups that identify as Jewish, most of which genetically take up the areas they historically lived in with various amounts of Levantine ancestry.

I agree though.

But that would probably be becuase all you want to do with your posts is to upset people and not actually add anything to the coversation. That has little to dow with your or anyones political agenda.

Stop trolling and you won't get banned. No matter what you vote for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Israelis usually treat and saves lifes of palestinian though even after they have tried killing israelis, something they should be lucky about i dont think they would do the same.
    Nice logic. *Eh, this usually doesn't happen (citation needed), and the palestinians would do the same anyway (citation needed).* What kind of relativist bullshit is that?

Deleted
    I don't see why anyone would give a fuck about that little hell hole we call the middle east. Should just build a wall around it and let them sort it out them selfs.

10+ Year Old Account

It's actually quite easy if you're not a bigot:

Israeli Occupation is wrong.
    Lynching people is wrong.

The first wrong doesn't make the second right. It is an explanation why the second happened to an extent, but not a justification. Also: Criticizing the israelian policies is not automatically anti-semitism, there are also israelis who don't like the settling policy.

Also... why does it have to be hate? I don't like the israeli politics doesn't mean i hate them, and also doesn't mean i hate the people themselves, that's just silly.

The whole Jews = Nazi is obviously stupid. There are sadly also anti-semites on the left, especially if its about globalism, ehm ((globalism))

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    I don't see why anyone would give a fuck about that little hell hole we call the middle east. Should just build a wall around it and let them sort it out them selfs.
    why come here and shitpost then? I think we'll manage w/o childish drivel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    why come here and shitpost then? I think we'll manage w/o childish drivel.
    Like I could do without your shit posting and childish drivel. Don't like what I have to say? Put me on ignore and move on. Piss off.

Holy Strawman!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    You really should try and filter your stream of thought, so it makes some sort of sense beyond -Left is bad.
    You use the word "thought" far too liberally.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

wow, Tennisace publishing a non-story about nothing, that everyone condemned anyway.

I wonder why we don't see Tennisace posting threads about the daily terrorist attacks in Israel?
    makes you wonder...