Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    That is like saying the Republican Party of Trump is the same as the Republican Party of Lincoln.
    yeah...that's like saying "hey Ragedaug, I didn't read your post, but I am going to quote it then put up a strawman and see if you take a swing at that instead".
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2017-08-20 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    I see some people say antifa are peaceful? can i ask how much crack you guys smoke?
    Eh, probably the same amount as the people who say white supremacist groups, particularly those showcased at Unite the Right, are peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Eh, probably the same amount as the people who say white supremacist groups, particularly those showcased at Unite the Right, are peaceful.
    Damn you where fast i acually moved that post to the cnn thread instead

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    So basically - a lot of crack is being smoked.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    yeah...that's like saying "hey Ragedaug, I didn't read your post, but I am going to quote it then put up a strawman and see if you take a swing at that instead".
    No, it's nothing like that.

You are comparing two groups on the most surface of levels and calling them same.

Do you put this much effort into going after neo Nazis?

No, it's nothing like that.

You are comparing two groups on the most surface of levels and calling them same.

Do you put this much effort into going after neo Nazis?
    I'm not comparing two groups. They are literally the same group. They started in 1932. I even linked the page where it talks about it. You can argue whether they do or believe the same things as when they started, but you can't argue they aren't the same group.

I just found your earlier point hilarious and extremely miss informed when you were all like, "if there was an Antifa in the 1930's and 1940's..." when there were clearly multiple anti-fascists groups in the 1920's and 1930's including Antifa.

Then of course your next point is also clearly debunked when you say Antifa would have stopped Hitler, when history shows us that their lawless violence, even in the name of greater good, created a situation where the people would elect anyone who would rein in the chaos and bring back order, which ended up being a dictatorial, authoritarian fascist government (like what Antifa was fighting against). So the whole idea of using lawless violence to fight fascism is flawed, because in the end, it creates it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    No. Fascism is an oppressive, authoritarian system. The same methods antifa uses.
    It seems like you're attempting to redefine fascism into a more general catch-all term to describe direct action for the purpose of making your nihilistic and apathetic false equivalences morally justifiable.

Just like racism. Or sexism.
    Your point being?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    How morally bankrupt do you have to be to believe everything, other than the worst thing, is good? There are lots of bad things in this world. You don't need to side with all of them, but one, because they aren't as bad as that one worst thing.

How about we be against all the bad things, not just the worst thing?

Islamic terrorism is bad...so is Islamophobia...you don't have to pick a side, you can be against both of them.
    Cops killing innocent black men is bad...so is black men killing innocent cops...you don't have to pick a side, you can be against both of them.

Anyone forcing you to pick a side is part of the problem, don't cave to their propaganda. Be your own man and side with the righteous. Be against everything that is wrong. Even when some of those wrongs oppose each other, be strong enough to oppose both of them.
    You don't have to agree with their political ideology, but if you're saying that nothing should be done about rising fascism in the west, then that's another problem. I get not liking violence or direct action, but little else has been proven to be effective against them.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    FYI, The black bloc(the anarchists) and anti-fa are separate things. Antifa has outgrown its commie roots long ago.

Another funny moment from boston rally

Snowflake got all quiet aw lol

10+ Year Old Account
    That is like saying the Republican Party of Trump is the same as the Republican Party of Lincoln.
    The Dutch antifa(the communists) where the first to start the resistance against German occupation, and they started the first European strike against the nazi treatment of jews.

But somehow, i'm sure a lot of people still see those people as exactly the same thing as the black bloc.

Good..it looks like ANFITA or whatever they call themselves, will be labelled as Terrorists soon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ERRORISTS.html

White House petition demanding 'Antifa' groups be branded TERRORISTS gets enough signatures to warrant an official response

The petition, started on Thursday, has received over 200,000 signatures
    That's more than double the number needed for official White House response

It says Antifa groups' 'violence and intimidation' means they count as terrorists

But they groups don't fit federal terrorism law, or any normal model for terrorism
    However, they have been condemned on the left and right for their violence

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Good..it looks like ANFITA or whatever they call themselves, will be labelled as Terrorists soon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ERRORISTS.html

White House petition demanding 'Antifa' groups be branded TERRORISTS gets enough signatures to warrant an official response

The petition, started on Thursday, has received over 200,000 signatures
    That's more than double the number needed for official White House response

It says Antifa groups' 'violence and intimidation' means they count as terrorists

But they groups don't fit federal terrorism law, or any normal model for terrorism
    However, they have been condemned on the left and right for their violence

[IMG]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/22/00/434F891C00000578-0-Although_Antifa_groups_have_committed_violence_it_is_usually_in_-m-14_1503359172194.jpg[IMG]
    I'm sure Trump would love a chance to brand his enemies as terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    The biggest difference is that this country is so much larger and diverse that there is no way they'd get the amount of support they would need. A big ol buff black marine could handle 10 of these pasty skinny hicks.
    incorrect
    what the media and many others did was create a narrative if your anti AntiFa you then must be Pro Nazi
    they did it to Trump when he called out both sides AntiFa and the Nazi for the violence both engaged in
    you see it on these very forums cant defend free speech and freedom of assembly with out being accused of being a Nazi or a Nazi sympathizer cant call out both for their violence
    many on the left are trying to make everyone choose sides either you are pro AntiFa or your pro Nazi you cant be anti both you cant condemn both with out being accused of being Pro Nazi
    Its dividing the country lines are being drawn and it isn't the right drawing those lines

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    FYI, The black bloc(the anarchists) and anti-fa are separate things. Antifa has outgrown its commie roots long ago.
    have they

posted 3 days ago from Boston AntiFa tweeter account

Boston Antifa‏ @AntifaBoston Aug 19
    Let's get one thing clear. Antifa is an Anarcho-Communist cause. Those on the left who call us "patriots", step the FUCK away.

https://twitter.com/AntifaBoston
    try to be better informed
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2017-08-22 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    What about your French muslims? Are they still practising their religion of peace? Anti-fa are well known fashits.
    "French Muslims"? Do you mean as in a totally homogeneous group of robots that are Muslims in France?

How the hell can you take 15 sec to type that post and another 1 for hitting the post button without going "hey, wait a minute.... "

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    In that case I want to welcome you back from your vacation? I hope it was a nice trip.
    But in the last week we've had members claiming that they had it coming, blocking the street.
    One even went as far and claim he'd do the same.
    Even the president of the us said they were some good people.

Deleted
    Is this a glorified "don't be bigoted towards bigots" thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I'm sure Trump would love a chance to brand his enemies as terrorists.
    and I'm certain any chance you'd get you'd want to brand the right as terrorists. See how that works
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    and I'm certain any chance you'd get you'd want to brand the right as terrorists. See how that works
    I, too, love making up bullshit.

Antifa = extreme left. Extremes are always bad news.

You're all made of the same freakin mould, and the irony that you can't even realize that makes all your debates hilarious.