Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    Depends on the point of view. Compared to the playerbase and his streaming audience he is very good (indeed, the vast majority of the players doesn't know how to play). He is better than 95% of the players. Compared to the elite players I don't know.
    He would be better than about 75-80% of the player base, but that really doesn't say much, considering that the bottom 60% or so have no idea how to play their spec or are undergeared.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rue-7 View Post
    You seem way to invested in other WoW players/streamers than you should be, holy fuck. Did Quin piss in your cereal? I don't particularly care how good he is or isn't but like, they amount of effort you go into to make a point of it is crazy sad.
    ?? It's called opinions, I have them, I can fit more than one thing in my head at a time, if I have 30minutes with nothing to do, why wouldn't I make a point correctly, and do my research?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    he is one of the guys that thinks all people female celebs are over rated and ugly,
    all popular athletes are shit,
    anyone mainstream and popular sucks in his views. you gotta just ignore people like that. lol he likely couldnt come close to competing with the people he shit talks.
    Insane assumptions, I think most celeb chicks are hot af, I think popular athletes are awesome, good on them for being at the fitness level to do what they do, huge respect.
    I think most streamers are awesome, only streamers that I can't stand, would be Quin and maybe 1 or 2 others, I love watching other streamers.

Not sure what you're trying to project onto me, but you have missed the mark big time. Just because I dislike the streamer you clearly fanboy over, doesn't mean i'm a bitter fuck.

But for note, I'm not a great player, but I am definitely better than Quin.

It is more than just an opinion though, you are going out of your wat to express it, and it isn't just Quin you are like this with, going back through this thread it's all over the place, it's kinda weird 2bh, but you do you I guess, or maybe just get out more. Also, you don't express your thoughts as opinions, you are stating them as facts. 'I am definitely better than Quin' Ok mate. This thread is about the mythic+ progression race, not your personal views on each and every individual that may or may not be taking part, commenting on them as individuals and their ability. How well they do will be shown/was shown in wherever they finish in the race. But that's all im saying on the matter, g'day.
    The post is about the m+ race, which involved people partaking in it, because wtf else is there to talk about while we wait to see which teams got through?

M+ race, the teams, the players, the dungeons, that's all fair game under the same topic. What do you expect people to talk about? Or do you want dead silence until the teams are announced?

Shiet man, why are you so afraid of people having opinions on things?

-Quin is trash
    -No he's not he's awesome check at his performance
    -Ye I actually did his performance is shiet
    -Well he has mythic kills
    -That doesn't prove anything, bad ppl get carried in raids
    -Well I don't appreciate your opposite opinion then. Stop expressing it.

It is more than just an opinion though, you are going out of your wat to express it, and it isn't just Quin you are like this with, going back through this thread it's all over the place, it's kinda weird 2bh, but you do you I guess, or maybe just get out more. Also, you don't express your thoughts as opinions, you are stating them as facts. 'I am definitely better than Quin' Ok mate. This thread is about the mythic+ progression race, not your personal views on each and every individual that may or may not be taking part, commenting on them as individuals and their ability. How well they do will be shown/was shown in wherever they finish in the race. But that's all im saying on the matter, g'day.
    You seem to be going out of your way to point out that he is giving his opinion of quin. Why does this bother you so much?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Oh yeah, I'm not saying the other rogues in the group are good, they're quite bad, the guild has a lot of bad players. Most guilds do.

My main issue with him, is he thinks, and is very open with the fact he thinks he's very good.

He is new to rogue (Rogue is a fairly easy class to play though) but rogues all about bitch duty and mechanics etc. I don't really have an opinion on his rogues logs.

But ret is faceroll, and he had played it for a long time, and still failed hardcore, and couldn't manage mechanics. Then has the gall to think he's a great raider.

Let me guess, you haven`t killed KJ on mythic (or any other real boss) yourself and all you have actually done is sharing your "professional" view with us where you judge other players and their classes/specs cause you know what Twitch.tv is. Big clap that you also managed to check warcraftlogs.

Quote Originally Posted by M2t View Post
    Let me guess, you haven`t killed KJ on mythic (or any other real boss) yourself and all you have actually done is sharing your "professional" view with us where you judge other players and their classes/specs cause you know what Twitch.tv is. Big clap that you also managed to check warcraftlogs.
    You guys seem so triggered just because I gave an opinion on something I have every right to have an opinion on.

No I haven't killed mythic KJ, I quit WoW like 2 months ago to focus on IRL stuff, but I killed Mythic Gul'dan when it was current, and am definitely not a trash player.

What did I say that was wrong? Enlighten me. Because I don't see what having killed mythic KJ could mean. Who cares what I have killed, that has no effect on anything.

I don't get why people hide behind the bs that someones opinion or the things they know, is suddenly worthless because they haven't killed the hardest current boss.
    Last edited by Emerald Archer; 2017-08-22 at 12:29 PM.

Deleted
    No I haven't killed mythic KJ, I quit WoW like 2 months ago to focus on IRL stuff
    Haha, ok, all i needed to "hear".

Not sure if troll, or stupid. I'll assume you think you're trolling, but in reality you're just a little slow.

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2017-08-22 at 11:54 PM.

So by your logic, someone can have an opinion regarding a basketball player only if himself has played on the highest level and has won a NBA championship?

Quote Originally Posted by Selerian View Post
    So by your logic, someone can have an opinion regarding a basketball player only if himself has played on the highest level and has won a NBA championship?
    I guess Sport casters, analysts, psychologists are all out of business.

Deleted
    I guess Sport casters, analysts, psychologists are all out of business.
    Yes, cause you really are at the same level, haha. Funny.

Level doesn't matter, it's all the same thing,

One person giving an opinion on something they haven't directly experienced, but have knowledge in.

Think sports fans, they give their opinions constantly, "Blah and blah had a really shit game last night, his blah was poor" "Blah and blah had an amazing game last night, he was blah and blahing"

You need to leave your safety bubble, opinions aren't as scary as you seem to think they are.

Can you actually refute his arguments or your only contribution to this discussion is pointless ad hominem attacks?

I'll bite.

The entire point of their response is you don't NEED to be at the same level as the people doing it. Much like their examples aren't at the same level as the people they're commenting on. Is it that hard a concept to grasp?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    Level doesn't matter, it's all the same thing,

One person giving an opinion on something they haven't directly experienced, but have knowledge in.

Think sports fans, they give their opinions constantly, "Blah and blah had a really shit game last night, his blah was poor" "Blah and blah had an amazing game last night, he was blah and blahing"

You need to leave your safety bubble, opinions aren't as scary as you seem to think they are.
    What are you even talking about, haha.

Bah bad troll is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I'll bite.

The entire point of their response is you don't NEED to be at the same level as the people doing it. Much like their examples aren't at the same level as the people they're commenting on. Is it that hard a concept to grasp?
    He literally said he was better than Quin though, sooo....

edit: Also doing a quick glance at Quin's rogue he seems to be doing pretty well at it?
    He's like top 5 or something All-Star dps in his guild on WCL, while being a fair bit behind in ilvl, and without BiS legs.
    There was only 1 other group using a ret pally in the top 50 m+ inv groups (also only one other using a brewmaster).
    I feel like maybe he's pretty good?
    Last edited by Rocksteadee; 2017-08-22 at 02:16 PM.

What? His fellow raid members have come out and said that Quin is trash. Individual skill does not kill raid bosses, that's a group as a whole.
    Atleast like 5 of his raid members have straight out said Quin is bad. And 2 have implied that the whole guild feels that way.

The fact you think everyone with good prog, is automatically a good player, is insane.

- - - Updated - - -

I respond because I have nothing better to do, and on the off chance he's not being a troll, and maybe he is just as moronic as he seems to be, It's better to explain it in full.
    his guild is bad, they literally made him reroll because they wanted to class stack meanwhile nurfed kills FA without class stacking just fine. The only moron is you who thinks people are bad at wow if they arent playing at method level of play. Your analysis of someone who is bad or good is totally out of touch with reality.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys seem so triggered just because I gave an opinion on something I have every right to have an opinion on.

No I haven't killed mythic KJ, I quit WoW like 2 months ago to focus on IRL stuff, but I killed Mythic Gul'dan when it was current, and am definitely not a trash player.

What did I say that was wrong? Enlighten me. Because I don't see what having killed mythic KJ could mean. Who cares what I have killed, that has no effect on anything.

I don't get why people hide behind the bs that someones opinion or the things they know, is suddenly worthless because they haven't killed the hardest current boss.
    hahahahaahahhaha you're literally the guy who bitches about mythic bosses being too easy and have not done any of them. Again come back with an opinion when you have actually done the stuff you are saying people are bad at. I feel like youre the troll account at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post

edit: Also doing a quick glance at Quin's rogue he seems to be doing pretty well at it?
    He's like top 5 or something All-Star dps in his guild on WCL, while being a fair bit behind in ilvl, and without BiS legs.
    There was only 1 other group using a ret pally in the top 50 m+ inv groups (also only one other using a brewmaster).
    I feel like maybe he's pretty good?
    nah bro hes bad, people doing mythic 20's in time are bad cause a baby could do that ezpz. You can sleep through 7/9 mythic tos ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    First of all no one said something about easy. Its just a comparisson about all the other m+ top teams which have streamed in the qualifies. Lazel team was the strongest team dps wise, not only because of the setup, they also had the strongest gear (at least gingi and frag had the best min-maxed gear in the competition) and they had also good key rng. Meowchans dps'ers for example had ~ 10 ilvls lower gear and they did way better.
    so the "handfull of days to rule the board" was implying only their team? If so then sorry I take back what I said. The way you said it made it seem like Laziel said anyone could rule the boards with a couple of days work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    I don't see the problem with stating that, when it's true? Someone asked, I answered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    hahahahaahahhaha you're literally the guy who bitches about mythic bosses being too easy and have not done any of them. Again come back with an opinion when you have actually done the stuff you are saying people are bad at. I feel like youre the troll account at this point.
    What's with people making random assumptions about the type of person I am? Again, completely wrong. I don't think the mythic bosses are too easy, I don't fit that description at all. I don't think I'm good enough to be in a guild that's 9/9M yet, I think an accurate fair assumption, would be to say I am good enough to be in a guild that is early into Avatar Mythic prog, assuming I was still playing.

Why are you and so many others on this forum, trying to fit everyone into little boxes, that are meant to completely describe a person? Then when you accuse someone of being in that box, it's completely untrue.
    Last edited by Emerald Archer; 2017-08-22 at 03:14 PM.

[QUOTE=Emerald Archer;47058757]I don't see the problem with stating that, when it's true? Someone asked, I answered.

- - - Updated - - -

What's with people making random assumptions about the type of person I am? Again, completely wrong. I don't think the mythic bosses are too easy, I don't fit that description at all. I don't think I'm good enough to be in a guild that's 9/9M yet, I think an accurate fair assumption, would be to say I am good enough to be in a guild that is early into Avatar Mythic prog, assuming I was still playing.

Why are you and so many others on this forum, trying to fit everyone into little boxes, that are meant to completely describe a person? Then when you accuse someone of being in that box, it's completely untrue.[/QUOTE

lol