Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Cheers. I was wondering why OP is so hostile towards you when you are helpful, but I think I found out ^^
    Because anybody with basic reading comprehension would know the thread isn't about pencils

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You're the one getting upset because others point out they have similar thoughts and then tell you where they get the answers...
    I wasn't asking where to find them, people were failing at being clever dicks

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I wasn't asking where to find them, people were failing at being clever dicks
    I would say were doing a good job since you're getting sand in your vagina over it
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Right, and anyone with basic reasoning skills would understand the point I was making that millions have those thoughts to the point they made shows answering the wonderings.

- - - Updated - - -

Still missing the point...
    I am hostile towards you because you said

There's this show that shows how all this works. It's called How It's Made. They made it just for you, check youtube.

Which not only is irrelevant but also what others said already YOU then changed goalposts

Graphite cylinders are created by packing and extruding powder under pressure. Wood is then glued around the graphite. Simple.

Deleted
    Oh, and you did request said information when your bored mind wondered it. You simply refuse to give your brain that information because.... reasons.
    Re-read this retarded nonsense

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-08-22 at 03:08 PM.

Deleted
    Not really. I was being snarky and if you'd done any looking into it you'd know it's a show that has done quite well over the years. That means all those people watching had the same wonderings you did. I get that you wanted this to be about how special your mind is, but it's just the average mind Adam.
    Which again was irrelevant and just you craving an argument. Ofcourse people think it the question was who here thinks it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Not once have I requested information on pencil making. The question is the bold part. Usually one has to first think the question before finding out

Your topic title is literally "How are pencils made?", which is a direct and complete request for information on pencil making.

If you want to discuss the intricacies of wonder and amazement at how mundane things are created, maybe make a topic actually discussing that instead of making a thread about pencil making and getting pissy when people answer the initial question.

Deleted
    When your bored mind is wondering about something it is looking for the information. That is essentially requesting said information even if you never vocalize it.
    Yes and I go seek it, your point?

Deleted
    This thread has been (almost) nothing but low blow bickering for a while now. Closing this here.