Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    If she plays centre-back get in touch with Rodgers. Could even use Forrest's spare strip.
    Funnily enough she is a centre half.

- - - Updated - - -

If she plays centre-back get in touch with Rodgers. Could even use Forrest's spare strip.
    PS you want a laugh? Been trying to config my Bixby on the s8.

Muthafucking cocksucka is prejudice against Scots.

Sevilla sweated that one out..

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    PS you want a laugh? Been trying to config my Bixby on the s8.

Muthafucking cocksucka is prejudice against Scots.
    Haha, should do a side-by-side comparison between it, Siri and Cortana.

Deleted
    That was a close call for Sevilla

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    That was a close call for Sevilla
    was a disappointing performance. I hope Berizzo steps it up because I haven't been impressed by his management at the start here.

So Rooney is out of the International team.

Deleted
    Nothing of value was lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's him focus on getting 20 odd goals for Everton and putting them in the top 4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Let's him focus on getting 20 odd goals for Everton and putting them in the top 4.
    I'll be getting my bacon delivered by air in that case.

Deleted
    Any1 that could explain what the hell is going on @ Chelsea? Too many rumours to believe any of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Nothing of value was lost.
    Just the only world class player england have had for 10 odd years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Any1 that could explain what the hell is going on @ Chelsea? Too many rumours to believe any of them.
    loads of clickbait shit at the moment.

I wouldn't be surprised if Conté is rubbing peopel the wrong way though, he walked out on Juve because they didn't want to give him what he wanted to make the next step and a similar falling out happened with the Italian national team where they didn't acquiese to the schedule he wanted.

Ps: Rooney has been gash for years. His first touch is abysmal and he gives the ball away constantly.
    Him scoring two goals in two games doesn't change that fact and accomodating him in the NT is what's kept England back in recent years.

Deleted
    Conte shit is getting old. I'm aware it is his fault, partially, but I just feel bad for Morata if he leaves. Dejá vu if you will.

I wouldn't be surprised if Conté is rubbing peopel the wrong way though, he walked out on Juve because they didn't want to give him what he wanted to make the next step and a similar falling out happened with the Italian national team where they didn't acquiese to the schedule he wanted.

Ps: Rooney has been gash for years. His first touch is abysmal and he gives the ball away constantly.
    Him scoring two goals in two games doesn't change that fact and accomodating him in the NT is what's kept England back in recent years.
    Yeah we lost to ICELAND because Wayne Rooney played, jfc listen to yourself once in a while smh
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Yeah we lost to ICELAND because Wayne Rooney played, jfc listen to yourself once in a while smh
    You lost to Iceland because Roy fucked up on many levels,

Are you suggesting Rooney should still ahve been involved in the England setup at that point in time - or now?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, we lost to Iceland because Roy Hodgson was a fucking atrocious manager.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Deleted
    Haha, should do a side-by-side comparison between it, Siri and Cortana.
    You watching the Lovlerpool game later m9?

You lost to Iceland because Roy fucked up on many levels
    "accomodating him in the NT is what's kept England back in recent years." Is an idiotic statement. We've had so many problems, and all of them worse than this.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account

No, because Hodgson is a shit manager, and because for the last two decades the England team has been picked by a combination of the press and shirt sales prospects. And it will continue to be shit, largely because of the latter irrespective of who manages.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2017-08-23 at 05:17 PM.

Deleted
    "accomodating him in the NT is what's kept England back in recent years." Is an idiotic statement. We've had so many problems, and all of them worse than this.
    Hardly - you ended up shoving him in midfield just so he could be in the squad.

It did work.