Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The whispers sound was what it used to sound like before the sound files were changed going into wrath, fwiw. Glad to see it back

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Damn spriests are the so cool theme wise
    Mostly, yes, but I dislike the self inflicted madness and submission to the void lords.
    It leaves too narrow a path for a rpg character.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Mostly, yes, but I dislike the self inflicted madness and submission to the void lords.
    It leaves too narrow a path for a rpg character.
    eh, we're not submitting. otherwise we'd be murdering the innocent and shit.

i feel like we're walking the line as close as is possible for a person wielding void power. this is as far as it gets without losing yourself to it, i think.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

i feel like we're walking the line as close as is possible for a person wielding void power. this is as far as it gets without losing yourself to it, i think.
    Except when we do Surrender (to madness).

Deleted
    Old shadow form was actually dark "shadowy" and somewhat translucent plus when entering void form we had energy bolts crackling over our bodies - almost as bad-ass as Sol.

Now we're basically purple glow sticks, that float when in void form
    On top of that the implementation is bad - just look at the way the robes turn almost white when running.

Yeah, the new animations look nice, but they've butchered shadow form IMHO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurg View Post
    Yup, agree with you, in favor for current PTR shadow form, never been the fan of old, transparent one.
    Now, just to give us a glyph to remove levitate from Void form and i can go back to playing my priest.
    Ill ignore few clipping animations on Panda male tho.
    Voidforms levitate is awesome. One of the best changes they made.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Shadowform related question.

How does Glyph of Shadow work as of 7.3?

The sound is cool. I really wish there was a way to silence it though, or have it only whisper once every few casts. Chain casting VT is kinda annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    The sound is cool. I really wish there was a way to silence it though, or have it only whisper once every few casts. Chain casting VT is kinda annoying.
    To some, that's the charm. 7.3 has a rich repertoire of sound effects.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Shadowform related question.

How does Glyph of Shadow work as of 7.3?
    It removes the particle effects from Shadowform, but not the purple glow. Your Voidform will resemble the 7.2.5 Voidform, with altered particle effects and somewhat different colored tentacles like Glyph of Shadowy Friends, but the particle effects will be more muted than that glyph.

Does not resemble the no-glyph Voidform at all-- baseline Voidform looks like a more blue and intense baseline Shadowform, with extremely different tentacles (they all seem to grow out of a central location in your back, resembling a portal, and swirl around rather than just hang off your shoulders, and they're translucent).

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    It removes the particle effects from Shadowform, but not the purple glow. Your Voidform will resemble the 7.2.5 Voidform, with altered particle effects and somewhat different colored tentacles like Glyph of Shadowy Friends, but the particle effects will be more muted than that glyph.

Does not resemble the no-glyph Voidform at all-- baseline Voidform looks like a more blue and intense baseline Shadowform, with extremely different tentacles (they all seem to grow out of a central location in your back, resembling a portal, and swirl around rather than just hang off your shoulders, and they're translucent).
    I see, so that's why I've seen some 7.3 videos featuring the old Voidform.

Haven't logged in yet since 7.3 came out so I'm obviously having some questions until I log in on Saturday. Curious about the Voidling and Dark Absolution glyphs as well. What's up with them? Never seen them.

- - - Updated - - -

Also had a look at the 7.3 PTR Shadowform that didn't make it Live. I am really hoping they actually add it back as they mentioned that some animations got are going to be revised before being added again.

Deleted
    Sounds as if ripped out from Dishonored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Voidforms levitate is awesome. One of the best changes they made.
    Absolutely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyranna View Post
    In role play, that talent would not exist b/c in lore, people can't just nilly-willy die and be rezzed. That is gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyranna View Post
    I never liked the death mechanic of StM - I find it would be interesting if u could eventually pull urself back - gameplay wise, something like cowering in place for 30 secs - 1 min and then regaining control over your character would have been much better. It would make StM 'useful' in other situations than just raids