Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There's already a thread on this subject, please stop posting this shit.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...a-big-fat-myth
    That was posted a long time ago. Plus if we don't post about healthy lifestyles then we're doing the forum a disservice.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    If this was correct all olden times farmers would have died of kidney failure. Lots of people do more than this, bike messengers come to mind.

Having said that, 4 hours ++ a day is an impossible amount for almost anyone not living at home and having no responsibilities what so ever.

Well, I am an insomniac. I often find myself working out in my basement at 2AM. I have a TV there, and I treadmill or stationary bike while watching it. I walk 3.5 MPH usually, and bike 10 - 12 MPH. But I do own my own home, and own my own PT business.
    I am not a Republican or a Democrat..... I just hate Trump with a passion. If he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put him out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    You can't be fat and healthy
    Yeah you're right...those 300+ pound football players who work the fuck out so much are so unhealthy...I'm surprised they're even allowed to play.

But yes...go ahead...call anyone even a pound overweight a unhealthy land whale and go on hating them...go have fun with your skinny as a twig girlfriend who looks like a 13 year old boy and is 2 or 3 times sticking her fingers down her throat away from looking like those starving kids in Africa.

While I'll the women...you know who actually look good...have really lovely assets called curves...which you jealously call fat because you couldn't handle a real woman and you need a scrawny little girl who would cower if you coughed in her direction.

But yeah...you go ahead and believe what ever you like...a fitness article telling you anything but their idea of health is bad....yeah.....no agenda there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    That was posted a long time ago. Plus if we don't post about healthy lifestyles then we're doing the forum a disservice.
    Such a vendetta against people...do I need to get a doll so you can show me where the mean fat person touched you? Perhaps you asked a chubby person out and they rejected you, perhaps you had your heart broken by one and now you suddenly hate them all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post

Such a vendetta against people...do I need to get a doll so you can show me where the mean fat person touched you? Perhaps you asked a chubby person out and they rejected you, perhaps you had your heart broken by one and now you suddenly hate them all?
    I'm not against people. I'm against obesity. There's a big difference. I just don't like how unethical it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fotmyo View Post
    "or try out one of our simple beginner routines to lose weight"

its 2017 and people still think you need to exercise to lose weight?
    you do if you're not going to stop eating. or if you just want a greater muscle mass in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not against people. I'm against obesity. There's a big difference. I just don't like how unethical it is
    Because it's so ethical to try and force people to act how you think they should act? If you're are against people people making bad choices then where are all of your anti-tobacco or anti-alcohol posts? Where are all the posts about the dangers of this or that? So many bad choices a person can make...but you target fat people....so you must have some kind of vendetta against them.

So many legal things that a person can do to ravage their body....you're all against being fat....but seem to have no problems with anorexic people...another unhealthy approach to eating habits...but it doesn't seem to bother you.

Once again just seems like you have some kind of vendetta against fat people.
    Last edited by Kithelle; 2017-08-23 at 01:07 AM.

Deleted
    Your own, personal crusade is ruining the Gen-OT forums, though, so by that mere fact you're against all the people who post here. You've been made aware of this fact for years now, and yet you keep tormenting people here, willfully. That is pretty disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Your own, personal crusade is ruining the Gen-OT forums, though, so by that mere fact you're against all the people who post here. You've been made aware of this fact for years now, and yet you keep tormenting people here, willfully. That is pretty disgusting.
    Can you elaborate? How is posting news stories to raise awareness ruining anything?

Deleted
    Can you elaborate? How is posting news stories to raise awareness ruining anything?
    If you don't get it without me explaining it to you, then you won't get it even if I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    If you don't get it without me explaining it to you, then you won't get it even if I do.
    I am arguably the most popular thread creator in this forum's history. If I was ruining it then nobody would reply to my threads.

Deleted
    I am arguably the most popular thread creator in this forum's history. If I was ruining it then nobody would reply to my threads.
    Arguably, indeed. You just post ten threads a day and people here don't really care what they post in. That's not popularity. That's just you making way too many threads. Prolific != popular. Buckethead released 118 albums in 2015. They weren't popular, and they were all the same shit over and over again.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2017-08-23 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    If this was correct all olden times farmers would have died of kidney failure. Lots of people do more than this, bike messengers come to mind.

Having said that, 4 hours ++ a day is an impossible amount for almost anyone not living at home and having no responsibilities what so ever.
    That's not cardio...mildly moving is not cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Find me a fatty that can run a lap [400m] without dying by the end of it.

Obesity is getting out of control, and I honestly find it ridiculous that people are trying to push that it should be acceptable to be a balloon as though it shouldn't be a concern in the slightest...

Sure, help the person be a step closer to the grave when they eventually get a heart attack and what have you! Or get amputated from Gout, etc. ... it's like saying it's fine to let someone be suicidal/self-harming, no need to intervene. <_<;
    If you can force other people to stop making fun of it, it relieves some of the guilt and shame that comes with it. Fuck that, i think everyone wants to be fit, some people are just way more lazy than others.

I have a few friends that honestly eats twice the amount I do, yet they don't get fat ever. They don't eat healthy stuff either, just your typical american diet. I wonder if we all lived in the wild and had limited food source, would these people be able to survive? Seems either they have REALLY high metabolism, or the way their bodies absorb nutrients just don't seem right.

Of course, just shower thoughts.

Deleted
    Regardless of how healthy you feel your bones, heart, ... are going to have a harder time supporting someone who weighs 150kg than someone who weighs 75kg. How you can deny that is beyond me.

See picture:

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Find me a fatty that can run a lap [400m] without dying by the end of it.

Obesity is getting out of control, and I honestly find it ridiculous that people are trying to push that it should be acceptable to be a balloon as though it shouldn't be a concern in the slightest...

Sure, help the person be a step closer to the grave when they eventually get a heart attack and what have you! Or get amputated from Gout, etc. ... it's like saying it's fine to let someone be suicidal/self-harming, no need to intervene. <_<;
    I'm 300lbs. What do I get for running your lap?
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    I'm 300lbs. What do I get for running your lap?
    Burning off ~14 calories!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Entitus View Post
    Regardless of how healthy you feel your bones, heart, ... are going to have a harder time supporting someone who weighs 150kg than someone who weighs 75kg. How you can deny that is beyond me.

See picture:
    Dear god, the person on the left swallowed a person whole!

Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    To be fair, being obese and having an "ugly face" is not really the same by any means. It's much easier to change the former compared to the latter.
    Furthermore, having an ugly face also doesn't come with significant health risks - and thus costs.
    thank you literal larry.

what i should say is why rag on big people? we are well aware of our size and the health problems that come with it. obesity is connected with addiction, some of these people eat to feel happy. and thats sad. that aint me, i just fuckin love cheese and italian subs. and beer.

but its a tennisace OP so i shouldnt get worked up, but its just another one of those instances where everyone should just lay off.
    Last edited by Vargulf the Happy Husky; 2017-08-23 at 12:13 PM.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Deleted
    Being super offended about other people's choices that have no effect on you or your life probably says more about yourself and the type of person you are than the people who are obese.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I'm gonna go find a fat chick and be nice to her just to make you angry.
    I can give you his mom's phone number.