View Poll Results: Is it a civil rights movement?

Voters
59. This poll is closed
  • Yes

9 15.25%
  • No

50 84.75%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    yes we need something to stop insane politicians from trying to replacing us
    Maybe you should go outside and try interacting with minorities instead of worrying about them replacing you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Crazy, maybe, but one has institutional power. One has the ears of government, one SITS in the halls of power, in the academy, in the courts, in the newspaper rooms.
    There is a white supremacist enabler (at best) in the White House right now, so no, it's not just one that has institutional power right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well inevitably it would become a kind of Psuedo one consider the Left hates everything male, white and heterosexual, or the Left is awash in a culture explicitly hostile to it.
    That sounds a lot like "Everyone on the right hates black people, Jews, and gay people, or the right is awash in a culture explicitly hostile to it."

I guess that's your tacit admission that conservatives are racist, sexist, anti-Semitic homophobes.

Well if you don't let them speak without getting assaulted they will be...
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

If they get attacked for exercising their free speech protections then at some point they are going to be protected in some manner. Like their message or not they have rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post

This is making it's way around the internet over here. What is shocking is that they handed out to an Asian Canadian as if he would want to be part of this. Needless to say many were not pleased. However, isn't it a major problem that these groups are growing more brazen with each passing day?

According to the flyer they consider themselves to be a civil rights movement. What do you make of this?
    You're not going to gain sympathy running around being aggressive. You have to present yourself as a victim.

OR

As in the case with BLM and these white supremacy groups, you can use the victimization as justification for your violence...

Racism is racism, and people who break the law deserve to be caged like the animals they are. Black, white, purple, green...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    It is a Civil Rights movement, because within 30 years White people will be the minority in North America

http://america.aljazeera.com/article...-minority.html

The nation’s demographics are on a clear trajectory: White people are dying faster than they are being born, which means they are on target
    to become a minority in the United States in 30 years.

For the third year in a row, deaths of non-Hispanic whites outnumbered births, according to detailed population estimates for states and counties released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau.

“This is without historical precedent,” said Kenneth Johnson, the senior demographer at the University of New Hampshire’s Carsey School of Public Policy. “The minority population is growing, and the non-Hispanic white population is not.”

Whites currently account for 62 percent of the population but 78 percent of deaths, according to Johnson’s analysis.

Their median age — half are older and half younger — has hit an all-time high of 43, said William Frey, a demographer at the Brookings Institution. For the first time, whites are in the minority among children under the age of 5.

“Since 2010, the overall under age 20 population is declining, while working ages and especially seniors are growing,” Frey said.

White populations under 20 declined in 46 states — in all but Hawaii, Utah, South Dakota, North Dakota and the District of Columbia.
    Why is it concerning that white people would become a minority?

Are you saying minorities aren't treated well?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    All I had to do was say some white people? That makes it suddenly better for white people?

It doesn't. Some white people fought to end that tyranny. But white people in general put up with genocide while it was happening and as a white person, it's pretty damn offensive.
    I'm a white male of Irish heritage and you must be forgetting that the Irish were slaves in Europe and in the colonies before those of African heritage were bought and sold. I am no better than any other man regardless of color or heritage and no man is better than me. Get over your racism against white people. Yes, saying some makes it better because not all were part of that egregious period of owning slaves. Some WERE slaves.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Deleted
    My many sides!

Wait . . . I have no right to exist!? So amaze.

They are the exact opposite of the civil rights movement.

This is bad comedy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Well if you ignore history and use this as a basis of your entire hypothesis I'd totally agree with you, ./epidemic.

Sadly, white people are shit, historically speaking. Even white people agree with that notion.
    This racist rhetoric is EXACTLY what fuels the neo-Nazis. YOU are creating this monster. YOU are a Nazi enabler.

And for the record, white people were not uniquely shit in history. Everyone was shit by today's standards. Every society romanticized war, engaged in slavery and normalized pedophilia. ~200,000 years of human history and prehistory is a monument of bloody violence and brutality the likes of which can barely be understood today even by those that study it.

Also, for the record, no RACE was shit. There were shitty people, just as there is now. Most people though just did their best to live their lives in peace. You can't pin the actions of society on the individual when that individual did not have a direct say in said actions.

yes we need something to stop insane politicians from trying to replacing us
    (((You))) will not replace us, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I think the bigger problem is that you equate genocide and civil rights as the same behavior.
    Yep, calling for the murder of cops and white people is the epitome of civil rights. MLK's speech was something about him dreaming of murdering people he didn't like right?

Deleted
    Maybe you should go outside and try interacting with minorities instead of worrying about them replacing you.
    i talk to minority every day!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    (((You))) will not replace us, huh?
    what do you mean with (((you)))?

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No Neo Nazi's aren't superior either or apple pie, or pumpkin pie.

They are sad fucking losers who want credit for being white because they haven't accomplished much else in life and in addition to jacking off to Game of Thrones or Big Tit Tay Elves and Thor Comic Books.

So the answer is NO, all jokes aside they are Racist White Supremacist who want to murder anybody who isn't white, at least for now.
    HEY NOW! We all rally around jacking off to Game of Thrones.... well not lately but that's what bluray dvd of Season 1 and 2 are for!

As to you post.........I haven't seen a huge mass killing of blacks by White Supremacist yet. I have seen killing of police officers by Black Supremacists however.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Well if you don't let them speak without getting assaulted they will be...
    Last time I checked the white supremacists were the ones running people over with their car.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    As to you post.........I haven't seen a huge mass killing of blacks by White Supremacist yet.
    9 dead black people in a church didn't count?

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    I guess technically in the same twisted way BLM is. In both cases there is an imaginary list of grievances that gets blamed solely on people of a different skin color.
    That's a solid over generalization of the grievances that BLM was founded on.

10+ Year Old Account
    i talk to minority every day!!

- - - Updated - - -

what do you mean with (((you)))?
    Then you should get to know them and make friends with them. They are human beings.

Deleted
    Then you should get to know them and make friends with them. They are human beings.
    i am friend with minority people!!