Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Gilneas needs to be used. So much work was put into it for a city that was only seen during very early questing.

Though the textures would need an update considering how old they are.

I'd like to see night elves live in an ancient elven city (Not Suramar) and get out of that fucking tree. The druidic shit blizzard keeps pushing really puts me to sleep (Harr, harr). Let's see some magic and an increased Sentinel presence.

Fix up Silvermoon for the blood elves and take back Kezan for the goblins.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-08-22 at 05:44 PM.

Most likely an unpopular opinion, but still. I'd like the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor (1-60 zones, Uldum, Hyjal, Twilight Highlands) to be changed again. Let the old capitals be reduced to ruins or changed into regular quest hubs, and create brand new capitals in different locations. In order to justify this, the next expansion's story should be happening quite a few years after Legion has ended.
    I believe revamping the old zones once again wouldn't be such a disaster as the Cataclysm revamp (as many see it) since they can all now be utilized for end-game using the new scaling and world quest tech.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    Most likely an unpopular opinion, but still. I'd like the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor (1-60 zones, Uldum, Hyjal, Twilight Highlands) to be changed again. Let the old capitals be reduced to ruins or changed into regular quest hubs, and create brand new capitals in different locations. In order to justify this, the next expansion's story should be happening quite a few years after Legion has ended.
    I believe revamping the old zones once again wouldn't be such a disaster as the Cataclysm revamp (as many see it) since they can all now be utilized for end-game using the new scaling and world quest tech.
    I'm up for this. Anytime.

Stromgarde for the Alliance for sure, with the addition of re-fortifying Thoradin's Wall. And then if you combine that with the idea of the Forsaken fortifying Alterac, that could make for an AMAZING war setting.

Of course you'd theoretically need 2 capitals in Kalimdor for story balance, but I image that could be easily ignored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stromgarde for humans -> Grim Batol for dwarven -> Gilneas for worgen

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    Stromgarde for the Alliance for sure, with the addition of re-fortifying Thoradin's Wall. And then if you combine that with the idea of the Forsaken fortifying Alterac, that could make for an AMAZING war setting.

Of course you'd theoretically need 2 capitals in Kalimdor for story balance, but I image that could be easily ignored.
    Tarren Mill vs South Shore v 2.0 incoming.

Make Gilneas Great Again! Actually it was never great, but the gothic theme is absolutely amazing and it is a complete waste not using it. It's unlike anywhere else in the game. Would love for it to be retaken and become an active city.

Also Grim Batol, one of the most badarse sounding places in the game, just for the name.

Alterac - winter theme, castles, blacksmiths, Warcraft 2 feel.

Won't mind if Stratholme is restored, although it is too Stormwindy.

Unfortunately, considering the Eastern Kingdoms were all Alliance lands and that restoring that would mean the Horde there won't have room to exist, the likelyhood of that happening is close to none.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Would love to see Gnomeregan redone like Ulduar, and for Horde, rebuild Kezan and give the goblins their home back. Plus, with the Gnome/Goblin cities and lore could come the implementation of Tinkers for the next class (starting at lvl 1 of course).

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Aynthing that is not Dalaran. Just please don't give me Dalaran a third time.
    But Dalaran is amazing.

But honestly I'm with DelusionalBear on this, give us Hearthstone Gadgetzaaaaan!

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    But Dalaran is amazing.

But honestly I'm with DelusionalBear on this, give us Hearthstone Gadgetzaaaaan!
    Meh, I was unimpressed by it in wotlk and equally unimpressed by it in legion. Everything from the aesthetics to the music doesn't ring with my soul for some reason. 4/10 because flying cities are cool.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I'd like to see Silvermoon restored, I think it would take away a huge piece of the Blood Elf identity in WoW. It's kind of haunting to see the ruins of this once massive city and to see what they've been relegated to. Part of the pride of the Sin'dorei comes from having survived that devastation; I think erasing the scars of it diminishes that.

- - - Updated - - -

Stromguarde would be pretty cool though, speaking as a Horde player. There's so much untapped history and potential in that zone. It would be pretty cool for them to develop more Suramar-like city/zone hybrids, but I'm not sure there's room to do so in the existing vanilla landscapes.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Give the Gilneans Gilneas for the love of God - please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    give Gadgetzan

This x1000. Also bring in the 3 cartel/gangs from the HS lore.

I'd love to see all of the capitals redone to be on par with the size and quality of Suramar before we got a new capital. Then follow up and do the same with Shattrath, both Dalarans, Shrines, actually get Karabor and whatever the hell Horde was getting in WoD. A lot of cool replayable content could happen there.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Yea considering what they become in Legion main Horde Navy force.

No more human kingdoms for undead please. Forsaken need to learn how to create something themselves not just destroy and conquest.
    I think they stated back in Wrath when the Forsaken navy was first shown that they dredged up and repaired sunken Lordaeronian (sp?) ships and that they don't actually have a shipyard or other naval facilities of their own. Unlike living sailors the forsaken don't need food, warmth, comfort, etc that most ships would need to provide. Dredge it up from the bottom of the sea, new sails/ropes/etc, patch it up so it doesn't sink, load on the cannons, and sail away.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    But Dalaran is amazing.

Dalaran is terrible.

Gilneas/Kezan, or Gnomeregan/Echo Isles.

Let races that haven't had real capitols get the spotlight for once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    silvermoon, so we have a reason to update that zone
    This and the Exodar.

Playable ogres with their capital above Dire Maul (there's a lake with plenty of land that sits in between three zones). The capital would have an entrance in Feralas, Mulgore, and the Barrens.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post

The Scar in Eversong is finally healed after years, allowing Silvermoon to be fully rebuilt into the city it was meant to be, part of the city is shared with the Alliance, as the High Elves move in to remigrate there, tolerated by their Horde cousins under a pact of neutrality.
    Theron would never allow the Alliance to have even a glimmer of leadership in Quel'thalas. Any high elves that returned would submit themselves to Rommath/Hauldruon/Lorthemar and by extension the Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol