Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    unfortunately it was gamestop.
    Sorry to hear that, If they got a used copy they mite let ya. But your likely SoL and could just trade it in and knock off $30 (or sell it urself).
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Welp, looks like Ill give this game a go on PC as well as all my other xbox exclusives...went to go play some madden 18 only to do a factory reset and the problem still not be resolved. Uninstalled and reinstalling M18 now....may have to go return it and hope they let me exchange for a PS4 version cause I'm not spending money on an xbox one again...
    whats wrong with your system?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    whats wrong with your system?
    No apps or games will load. It starts then goes back to the home screen. Got a 0x80070002 error and cannot find what exactly that error is...

No apps or games will load. It starts then goes back to the home screen. Got a 0x80070002 error and cannot find what exactly that error is...
    Read this thread (If you haven't) see if anything in it posted helps you.

https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread...A-DB529B1365E6

There is a few things posted in it that people say helped them.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I've power cycled and did a factory reset and either fixed it. I've done everything on that forum post too. I just want to know exactly what the error is.

did you contact support, seems that a few things could be causing this and most of the posts seem old making me think that xbox support came up with a solution.

- - - Updated - - -

I've power cycled and did a factory reset and either fixed it. I've done everything on that forum post too. I just want to know exactly what the error is.
    im sure thier customer support will be able to help..

Can't find anything ether sorry, would be nice if they had a error list. Only thing I can recommend is contacting support (There website has live chat support last time I checked) and see if they can help ya.

Sucks ur having that issue.

I've been in queue all night, going to try again tomorrow. If I have to get an S the X will not be bought. So hopefully there's a fix.

I've been in queue all night, going to try again tomorrow. If I have to get an S the X will not be bought. So hopefully there's a fix.
    Ya good luck man that sucks.

XBL has been having issues this afternoon until the recent few hours, was causing many to not even be able to load games. That may have had something to do with it.

Issue should be fixed now, so if you're still experiencing the problem then it may not be related : /

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    XBL has been having issues this afternoon until the recent few hours, was causing many to not even be able to load games. That may have had something to do with it.

Issue should be fixed now, so if you're still experiencing the problem then it may not be related : /
    It works now, guess I'm less salty now. Would never expect an XBL issue to not allow games to load...Sucks, I did a system restore when I didn't need to....thankfully it was just a bunch of games I dont give a crap about.

It works now, guess I'm less salty now. Would never expect an XBL issue to not allow games to load...Sucks, I did a system restore when I didn't need to....thankfully it was just a bunch of games I dont give a crap about.
    Happy to hear it works for ya now.

Yeah, that was bizarre for me as well, and actually should raise a lot of very serious, concerning questions for Microsoft. Because that shouldn't be happening, at all. Glad it's back up and working though, definitely preferable to the alternative : )

Yeah, that was bizarre for me as well, and actually should raise a lot of very serious, concerning questions for Microsoft. Because that shouldn't be happening, at all. Glad it's back up and working though, definitely preferable to the alternative : )
    Definitely gives me some serious concern...games launching shouldn't be tied to Xbl.....thankfully I checked here this morning before I left for work. I was. Planning to just get an S today and say screw the x but now I can wait.

Definitely gives me some serious concern...games launching shouldn't be tied to Xbl.....thankfully I checked here this morning before I left for work. I was. Planning to just get an S today and say screw the x but now I can wait.
    So question: Did u buy it digital? Because if not that is odd as fuck.

I know on PS4 if u bought it digital u can still play it when the system is offline, As long as the game/account set that system as your primary system. But if that is a Physical copy then that is stupid as hell.

Nah I bought the disc. But all of my digital games from halo 5 to the gwg games didn't launch. If they were base apps on Xbox they didn't launch either. Serious question marks on that one since xbl should not effect a games or apps ability to at least launch.

Nah I bought the disc. But all of my digital games from halo 5 to the gwg games didn't launch. If they were base apps on Xbox they didn't launch either. Serious question marks on that one since xbl should not effect a games or apps ability to at least launch.
    You would be correct it shouldn't but sadly with XBL it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happened with pocket minecraft at one point if you connect/have a login to XBL. If the login didn't happen when it was supposed to or you start a world mid login it'd crash. Was looking up a completely different crash problem and came across that.

"The Xbox One X will be a tough sell without a launch title to coincide with it. Why would people want to buy it? What does it have going for it?"

*Xbox One X sells out of its preorders on day 1*

Yeah, ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    "The Xbox One X will be a tough sell without a launch title to coincide with it. Why would people want to buy it? What does it have going for it?"

*Xbox One X sells out of its preorders on day 1*

Yeah, ok.
    Except we don't know what their day one stock was, so it's largely kinda pointless. We'll get info around the time it launches, either from Microsoft themselves if sales are good enough or indirectly through GameStop earnings calls etc.