Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    If the leak is to be believed, yeah. Probably a BlizzCon reveal.
    did that leak mention anything about pitlords?

i want a pitlord so bad.

Reddit megathread on upcoming changes: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...storm_changes/

Leoric rework? Nice. He's my most played hero, but he's felt a bit subpar for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really hope I can try out KT Thursday - if theres an open PC at Gamescom

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    did that leak mention anything about pitlords?
    No. The leak said the list of upcoming heroes would be Stukov, Garrosh, Kel'Thuzad, SC Firebat, Ana, Junkrat, Aidan, and "something special" with Alexstraza.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    No. The leak said the list of upcoming heroes would be Stukov, Garrosh, Kel'Thuzad, SC Firebat, Ana, Junkrat, Aidan, and "something special" with Alexstraza.
    that's incredibly disappointing.

i just want more burning legion aligned heroes in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    I hope something special for Alexstrasza is summoning Nekros to make her his bitch forever.

Damn, they just couldn't choose a more lame dragon to make, even Chromie seems more cool to me.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    I hope something special for Alexstrasza is summoning Nekros to make her his bitch forever.

Damn, they just couldn't choose a more lame dragon to make, even Chromie seems more cool to me.
    Alexstrasza is awesome and underrated, I'm excited to see what they do with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hope it's KT just so people will SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT KT.
    Not to be cynical or anything but the constant moaning is still gonna continue, now it is just gonna be " why no " insert whatever hero it is people have a massive hard on for currently here " But I suppose its more refreshing than the constant Kel'Thuzad moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that's incredibly disappointing.

i just want more burning legion aligned heroes in general.
    I wanted Kil'jaeden, and/or Archimonde, since Argus. D:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Alexstrasza is awesome and underrated, I'm excited to see what they do with her.
    No, no it isn't.

Alexstrasza: Helped kill a big dragon, got empowered by a soon to be dead life bitch, was raped by orcs, was late to the Wrath gate party, got carried by us, lost to Deathwing during the Twilight Highlands BS, barely said anything during the Dragon Soul Raid, acted as if she was a key factor at the end of it the Cataclysm, lost 99% of her fucking eggs to the Death Knights, and is now nowhere to be seen in Legion.

Yeah....Awesome and Underrated indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

I swear, she better thank us next expac, for jailing the same fucker that slaughtered the Pantheon (Or, to be exact, the Pantheon's bodies).

10+ Year Old Account
    What is so awesome about her? She is just a damsel in distress when things get rough.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    What is so awesome about her? She is just a damsel in distress when things get rough.
    Not really. She's had a long and eventful life, filled with a lot of loss and pain, yet she's managed to get through most of it without losing her way.

Whew it is KT.

Oh man we're never going to hear the end of Dreadlord Jaina now...

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Not to be cynical or anything but the constant moaning is still gonna continue, now it is just gonna be " why no " insert whatever hero it is people have a massive hard on for currently here " But I suppose its more refreshing than the constant Kel'Thuzad moaning.
    Yeah I kind of wonder who they'll fixate on next.

Hard to predict - I honestly had no idea that many people liked Kel'thuzad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Whew it is KT.

Oh man we're never going to hear the end of Dreadlord Jaina now...

Hard to predict - I honestly had no idea that many people liked Kel'thuzad.
    Back when D.va was announced people were super upset that the claw marks in the reveal trailer were those of Diablo and not those of Deathwing, because surely Deathwing would leave claw marks on a wooden door rather than just burn it down.., so maybe that will the new cool thing to moan about.

Back when D.va was announced people were super upset that the claw marks in the reveal trailer were those of Diablo and not those of Deathwing, because surely Deathwing would leave claw marks on a wooden door rather than just burn it down.., so maybe that will the new cool thing to moan about.
    Hmm I could get behind that one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm just dying to see the DK Sonya skin..

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. She's had a long and eventful life, filled with a lot of loss and pain, yet she's managed to get through most of it without losing her way.
    That is all fine, but it doesn't contradict my point.

She never did anything alone, she is supposed to be this all mighty being and yet she always required help of other dragons to get anything done.

I am sorry, but I just don't like the character because even her personality is not interesting to me.

People have been rumbling about Deathwing since even before the D.Va thing, just not to the same extent as KT, so I'd say he has a good shot as being the next hero everyone is expressing hope for, and complaining about it when a reveal turns out not to be him. Mechatorque gets mentioned a lot too, since I guess he's been in the game files for ages or something(like KT) but hasn't yet been added.

15+ Year Old Account
    You would also assume Diablo could also burn it down...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    You would also assume Diablo could also burn it down...
    To be fair, the picture was posted as a hint for the new hero, and it showed a crashed door, with a claw mark, with cracking sounds of fire, and a growl in the background. Claws, fire, growling...yeah, I can see how that MIGHT lead one to Deathwing. Or a Diablo demon. Or maybe something from the Burning Legion. Lotta possibilities to get people's hopes up for(Deathwing was the most popular, but far from the only one). That's why most people were annoyed about the D.Va reveal, not necessarily cause it wasn't Deathwing, but cause the entirety of the hint related to who the new hero was fighting, and had nothing to do with the new hero herself. There was literally nothing in the hint to imply the new hero might be D.Va, and several things that could at least imply and get people's hopes up for Deathwing, or some demon, or even a Diablo 2 druid(werebear/wolf uses claws and growl, so do their summoned pets, their human form can use fire elemental magic magic), only to dash them.