Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    An illusion! What are you hiding?

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Nice job paraphrasing Il'gynoth's quotes. The the next expansion so predictable that any bum spanking monkey can guess what it will be about.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Here are my guesses (in bold)
    You are not the Horde without us.
    no trolls, its obviously ogres, they are in the first horde, people say all the time the horde is not complete without then

there are a tribe of fores trolls with the horde, and the amani will prob never join the horde with the elves, there are no options but ogres

7+ Year Old Account
    Not all of us despise our children, and someday we will stand with them shoulder to shoulder.
    Vrykyl as Alliance race confirmed? ROFL

You are not the Horde without us.
    Orges incoming? ROFL

Taurens: the winds of winter call us.
    OMG - GRRM Martin releasing Winds of Winter this year CONFIRMED!!!

PS - I can't get all this hate for fake leaks. Don't like it don't read. Its not like people throw them right into your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    its fun to read what others see in those riddles. it's a fun read even if it will be not true

Yes, this also makes sense. And another riddle hinting towards Nozdormu/Murozond, if this will become true we may see some time traveling

That makes so much sense! The Lich King(Arthas) was mostly thought that his biggest powers are the Scourge (the Army) and Frostmourne (the Sword). But the Helm of Domination (the Crown) is the actual power of the Lich King
    There's a hint about the Dragonflights, 3 have "fallen" (the Blue Dragonflight is almost extinct, the Green Dragonflight lost Ysera and the Black Dragonflight has 3 or 4 members left) and the last 2 dragonflights are targeted.
    The Bronze Dragonflight is in danger, Chromie is threatened of death, Nozdormu seems lost again, and the Infinite Dragonflight (created by Nozodormu once he felt to the Old Gods' will) is allied to the Old Gods. Like the Chromatic and the Twilight Dragonflights.
    N'Zoth will try to corrupt the last two aspects.

About Bolvar, he's pointed a lot in the riddles.
    I got that theory that the Helm absorbs the spirit of the one that wear it and becomes the "Lich King". Nerzhul's spirit was bound to it by Kil'Jaeden, when Arthas became the Lich King he entered a stage of "trance". He defeated Nerzhul in a spiritual fight, then he woke up but wasn't Arthas anymore. Bolvar, when he put the Helm on his head, entered the same phase. And he woke up when the Legion came to Azeroth. And acted different from the Bolvar we knew. I think every owner of the Helm's spirit fuses with the Lich King entity, actually it's a mixture of Nerzhul, Arthas and Bolvar. He has the memories, but not the feelings or the

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    no trolls, its obviously ogres, they are in the first horde, people say all the time the horde is not complete without then

there are a tribe of fores trolls with the horde, and the amani will prob never join the horde with the elves, there are no options but ogres
    Ogres aren't a subrace of anything though, and that section is only subraces. It has to be a variant of an existing Troll race, hence Forest Trolls.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that most 'riddles' are very straightforward kinda bugs me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ogres aren't a subrace of anything though, and that section is only subraces. It has to be a variant of an existing Troll race, hence Forest Trolls.
    That's what's bugging me about that section. The Alliance part seems to hint at Vrykul, but, if they were going to be a new race, you would expect them under the new race bit, maybe. But then, maybe they intended it like this cause it's faction specific. BUT then you'd have THREE races being introduced, and that doesn't make much sense either. And I mean, Vrykul as a subrace doesn't make much sense either. It's a pretty far stretch to lump them in with Humans. Vastly different backgrounds these days.

So dunno, that whole section hints at different things that I can't quite put together as a package I could see Blizz actually do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone mentioned yet that troll race best race?

Because troll race best race.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

The clue for the title is probably indicating another 1-word title.

Why? Last year a dev tweeted something along the lines that nobody who tried had guessed the title just before the announcement at Gamescom

So this suggesting that again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post
    The clue for the title is probably indicating another 1-word title.

Why? Last year a dev tweeted something along the lines that nobody who tried had guessed the title just before the announcement at Gamescom

So this suggesting that again.
    Then I hope it's not only Kul'Tiras xD

Shadowfall would make sense, even if it's a compound.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why are this kind of threads allowed? Without a solid source, these should belong in a different forum. Seems like spam if it doesn't say fanfic in the title.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

7+ Year Old Account
    if they are putting vrykul as new race, there is no problem to ogres be a new race

also, if theya re putting vrykul as sub-race of humans, ogres can be a sub-race of orcs, since orcs came from ogres, like humans came from the vrykul

if they are putting vrykul as new race, there is no problem to ogres be a new race

also, if theya re putting vrykul as sub-race of humans, ogres can be a sub-race of orcs, since orcs came from ogres, like humans came from the vrykul
    I think you'd more likely get Mok'Nathal for an orc subrace first.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I think you'd more likely get Mok'Nathal for an orc subrace first.
    would be shit, the only difference between then are the size.

would be shit, the only difference between then are the size.
    And skin color? o.O People have been asking for brown skin orcs for ages, so it would make sense.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

World of Warcraft: Expansion <Insert RNG Here>

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    And skin color? o.O People have been asking for brown skin orcs for ages, so it would make sense.
    the Mok'Nathal are not brown, you are confusing then

and brown orcs are already covered with that other line, "Orcs: purity is the hope for redemption."

Let this be your last thread?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs