Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

7.3 - release date TBH?

I don't think it will get released this month, as we not seen the mandatory 14 days warning of season ending.

Or did I miss something?

Wishful Thinking -> 29th

Realistically -> 5th

Aug 29

PTR builds are at a standstill and it seems they've tested what they need to test, give or take some raid testing (yet to come, which can be tested after the release of 7.3).

Edit: Aug 29 confirmed at Gamescom. I was right. Thank you, thank you very much.
    Last edited by Zootor; 2017-08-23 at 04:55 PM.

Was there a preload yet? Didn't notice if yes. That's the only thing that makes me question a release next week.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Expect a announcement tommorow at Noon.. they don't have a big reveal so their big reveal will be..

OH YEAH AND ITS COMING OUT NEXT TUESDAY "Drops Mic"

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Was there a preload yet? Didn't notice if yes. That's the only thing that makes me question a release next week.
    There was not, however a week before would still be fine.

Deleted
    Nope, thats what i mean.

They ALWAYS say, "in 14 days the season will be over", "or, the 29th the season is over". Not been the case.

It might take a bit longer guys.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-08-23 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Nope, thats what i mean.

They ALWAYS say, "in 14 days the season will be over", "or, the 29th the season is over". Not been the case.

It might take a bit longer guys.
    not really. they've said "season ending soon" before without giving a specific date.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    not really. they've said "season ending soon" before without giving a specific date.
    Im not sure about that part.

Deleted
    Won't be the 29th. They won't release a large content patch by going "Oh, by the way fellas, today is patch day". They'll announce it at least a week beforehand, so somewhere in September if we don't get an announcement today, latest tomorrow.

At least 2 weeks away.... meaning 12th of September at the earliest.

They always announce PvP season end two weeks notice, so far they've only given the 'soon' notice.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    There was not, however a week before would still be fine.
    But compared to the pre load of 7.1 and 7.2 less than a week for the massive 7.3 seems to be a bit strange.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Im not sure about that part.
    But we ARE. its standard for them to say "season is ending soon" and later tell you the date.
    but I guess its hard to wait 5 more hours for the announcement, right? ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Won't be the 29th. They won't release a large content patch by going "Oh, by the way fellas, today is patch day".
    is it really so hard to grasp a patch is next week announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    At least 2 weeks away.... meaning 12th of September at the earliest.

They always announce PvP season end two weeks notice, so far they've only given the 'soon' notice.
    But Blizz themselves said, that pvp seasons in Legion are no longer tied to patches.
    Aug29th is still possible.

Deleted
    everyone seems to for get that 7.2 date was announced less that a week and they have stooped the 2 week window for pvp seasons because players would stop playing then come back in the last 2 weeks to get there auto glad

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    But Blizz themselves said, that pvp seasons in Legion are no longer tied to patches.
    Correct, however major class changes ARE tied to PvP seasons...

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

But... but... 77 days guys!!

77 DAYS!

It's clockwork! IT WILL HAPPEN!! Don't you guys pay attention to the internet?!?! The Youtubers told me so!!

Quote Originally Posted by inhide View Post
    everyone seems to for get that 7.2 date was announced less that a week and they have stooped the 2 week window for pvp seasons because players would stop playing then come back in the last 2 weeks to get there auto glad
    To clarify:

May 29th : Season 3 End announced to be June 13
    June 13th : Associated Patch (7.2.5)
    June 13th : Season 3 Ends

Two weeks.

Couldn't you just wait until the Gamescom reveal today?