Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    So are 100's of other random groups around the world? Again your point? we gonna go around kicking their heads in and stabbing them randomly on streets if we think they are part of those?

Again, what does your random bursts of violence do except make people really dislike you for your actions. People that have no part in this "shit" at the moment?

10+ Year Old Account
    So an (even more than normal) make-believe doctrine denounces nazis? Good for them I guess? It speaks volumes that such an article exists in the first place, implying that the situation is surprising lmao.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Well, if this lady wants it as the olden times, then her opinion is worthless and she should be ignored for the cattle she wants to be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Well, if this lady wants it as the olden times, then her opinion is worthless and she should be ignored for the cattle she wants to be.
    Thats exactly what we should do. Ignore it and move on, like we do with all the nutjobs.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Thats exactly what we should do. Ignore it and move on, like we do with all the nutjobs.
    Yeah, until there are enough nutjobs to elect a nutjob president. Nice handwaving by the alt-right once they are in power.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Is it possible to set the bar lower than saying white supremacists are bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    I looked at one of her videos.

Then looked at the most upvoted comment:
    "All Churches have been taken over by Communists."

Ffs, this is hilarious.
    Best part is when you realise that the alt right movement is a pawn of Putin's Russia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Former feminist who found christ, wtf lol

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Yeah, until there are enough nutjobs to elect a nutjob president. Nice handwaving by the alt-right once they are in power.
    Except her fait ignores women because they're women, and thus inferior to men in every way, aside from spawning children.

“you cannot be anti-white and a follower of Christ.” said the church.

Well, a lot of interesting stuff we aren't supposed to discuss here.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Uh . . . don't let that woman know that Jesus was a JEWWWW!!!!
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    What are your views on all this?
    I think this quote sums it up pretty well:

"Historians have a word for Germans who joined the Nazi party, not because they hated Jews, but because out of a hope for restored patriotism, or a sense of economic anxiety, or a hope to preserve their religious values, or dislike of their opponents, or raw political opportunism, or convenience, or ignorance, or greed.

That word is "Nazi."
    Nobody cares about their motives anymore.

- Julius Goat"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Will you shut the fuck up with your alt right bullshit EVERY SINGLE FUCKING POST YOU MAKE.
    Im not even from the US, I don't give a shit about Trump the Cheeto lord.
    Stop making up shit to fit your own shitty agenda you been shouting around these forums for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

The pets get the passes. You know that.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    I don't like this women already. We don't need the chruch for anything in 2017. Religion is all about control.
    A lot of church's help build a strong sense of community in there area help fund kids clubs camps ect. There are many reasons why church's are a benefit in many communities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    The Mormon Church Condemned White Supremacists, and This Mormon White Supremacist Mom Is Very Mad About It

First I have to say that I am posting this here because I got a 3 day ban on Facebook yesterday for saying something that was "offensive" in one of my gay groups about a transgender chick (long story & the TL;DR version of it would get me a ban on here so don't even ask lol).

I read this link and gained some respect for the Mormon Church (devout atheist here who is against all organized religions) when I read what they did in response to the events at Charlottesville the other weekend ago. First they denounce all violence that happened. This woman Ayla Stewart was none too happy about it. She's a Mormon blogger, YouTube personality who just so happens to be a white supremacist nationalist. This woman believes that the Church is the center of the house and a woman should be a stay-at-home mom who raises many kids (white kids) and that the 19th amendment should be repealed (for those who don't know what it is, it gave women the right to vote).

Two days later the Mormon Church issued another statement that called out this woman and others like her without actually saying their names and denounced their views entirely.

Interesting thing is if you look at the picture of this woman's Twitter account from the article you'll notice she had "#WhiteCulture is heritage, not hate" on her Twitter bio and it has since been changed to say "I ❤️ God & #WesternCulture".

What are your views on all this?
    Religious people are, by definition, mentally ill.

Diagnosis and treatment is the short term remedy whilst education and older generations dieing off is the long term solution.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-08-23 at 05:51 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Religious people are, by definition, mentally ill.

Diagnosis and treatment is the short term remedy whilst education and older generations dieing off is the long term solution.
    So the majority of people though all of history were mentally ill but not you, riiiiiiiiiiight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    I think this quote sums it up pretty well:

"Historians have a word for Germans who joined the Nazi party, not because they hated Jews, but because out of a hope for restored patriotism, or a sense of economic anxiety, or a hope to preserve their religious values, or dislike of their opponents, or raw political opportunism, or convenience, or ignorance, or greed.

That word is "Nazi."
    Nobody cares about their motives anymore.

- Julius Goat"
    Great post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    So the majority of people though all of history were mentally ill but not you, riiiiiiiiiiight.
    Pretty much.

I mean I might suffer from one or more mental issues hard to know unless diagnosed.

I'm fairly certain I'm not delusional however.

7+ Year Old Account
    Great post.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much.

I mean I might suffer from one or more mental issues hard to know unless diagnosed.

I'm fairly certain I'm not delusional however.
    If you think any one who believes some thing you don't all though out history is mentally ill then yes you are delusional.

Deleted
    If you think any one who believes some thing you don't all though out history is mentally ill then yes you are delusional.
    Not sure how else I can explain this to you?

Hear voices? Believe in an invisible omnipotent sky god? Believe someone died but was returned to life days later in a cave? Believe 5000 can be fed from one loaf and one fish? Believe the earth is 6000 years old?

If you exhibit any of the above symptoms see a doctor immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of church's help build a strong sense of community in there area help fund kids clubs camps ect. There are many reasons why church's are a benefit in many communities.
    And lots of reasons why they are terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. I'll go stick with people suffering delusions are delusional though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how else I can explain this to you?

Hear voices? Believe in an invisible omnipotent sky god? Believe someone died but was returned to life days later in a cave? Believe 5000 can be fed from one loaf and one fish? Believe the earth is 6000 years old?

If you exhibit any of the above symptoms see a doctor immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

And lots of reasons why they are terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. I'll go stick with people suffering delusions are delusional though.
    Not all churches are the same there is no over arching reason they are all terrible and many do a lot of good for there community's thinking there is no need for them Is just wrong.

And it's good to know your self aware that your delusional as thinking every one who doesn't agree with you is mentally ill is a delusion.