Thread: So it's Argus

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Yeah, pretty much this. I don't know if it's possible but I wish Blizzard could somehow put an end to the datamining we've been experience for some time so the game can progress in a natural state rather than being three steps ahead of the game.
    Frankly I'd rather them embrace it. FFXIV does that where you can't even test changes before they end up going live. Granted, FFXIV's internal testing team is pretty stellar (compared to WoW, who has fucking PTRs and still has more bugs than a Mississippi river bed.

My point being, with Blizzards "quality" bug control along with the inability to test any of their changes, focusing less on the PTR would be a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    That should be Turalyon.
    that would make sense, tyvm.

i wonder who doomed us all.

Illidad?

Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    SHUT THE FUCK UP George.

- - - Updated - - -

You too. Same as George.
    Lol, sorry to break it to you, but most people i've seen thus far agree with him. That wasn't a good trailer, compared to the ones for previous patches, especially since it's the last big patch

Deleted
    Kind of wished 8.0 was discussed. Still hopefully at blizzcon the expansion will be further along then usual when its announce. Otherwise there might be a long wait.

Thst said 7.4 is always possible etc there could still be content

Deleted
    more green zones?

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    and kill off public 5-man / raid testing imo.. that its all true progression. i'd rather deal with bugs in the instances than have it all cleared weaks before its live.
    Yes, because game-breaking bugs that don't get fixed for weeks is exactly what raiders and dungeoneers want to hear.

Especially in a game that has literally had that happen before in its development and nearly caused the collapse of progression raid guilds during tier 2.5, you're so smart.

Awesome! Expansion info should only be Blizzcon! NOT early in the day in the middle of the week when many more people are at work and school.

Quote Originally Posted by Musaik View Post
    Okay, so let's say you only play the game and don't hang around the forums. It isn't hard to know that we're going to Argus in 7.3 and the basics of the patch. Not to mention, the multiple Q&A/Interview sessions that revealed all of the information weeks ago.

The two things new added today, were a piss-poor cinematic and the release date.
    The cinematic being piss-poor is your opinion.

As for "it isn't hard to know", that also speaks for you. There will still be tons of people going "WHERE DO I GO?? WHAT'S HAPPENING??" when 7.3 hits. Same as with every single damned patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer eccles View Post
    more green zones?
    Yep, Argus has 3 green zones for us, no doubt...

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Gonna be a fun few months until Blizzcon on these forums...

Most people don't hang around forums, most people play the game and that's it. The announcement today was news to plenty of people.
    There's no NEED for them to "discuss the future of WoW" when the relevant future is Argus, and they can save the Expansion announcements for their own convention.

They didn't "drop the ball", they were never juggling it the way you people wanted them to in the first place...
    People on these forums want a new expansion preview 1 month after an expansion launches.

Typical complaining of "i dont raid" and "i dont PvP" and "i dont like dungeons" and finally "i dont like quests" which leads to "theres nothing to do in this stupid ass game"

Go play dark souls if people have that kind of attitude

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    I still don't see why'd you bother have a conference regarding this. Trailer was shit too, these "in-game" trailers look like absolute shit. Either make a cinematic or don't bother.
    You obviously have not been playing the game for long or you would know that they only time they make full on rendered cinematics for expansions only, for patch trailers they use ingame assets.. Maybe you should do yourself a favor and do some youtube searching of WoW's patch trailers you might actually learn something..

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    The cinematic being piss-poor is your opinion.

As for "it isn't hard to know", that also speaks for you. There will still be tons of people going "WHERE DO I GO?? WHAT'S HAPPENING??" when 7.3 hits. Same as with every single damned patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Macaree isnt green at all, its void corrupted because its in low orbit over the plant. The first zone is a jungle....

Quote Originally Posted by thatmikeguy View Post
    Awesome! Expansion info should only be Blizzcon! NOT early in the day in the middle of the week when many more people are at work and school.
    Dude, most conventions aren't on weekends with the exception of Blizzcon.

Expansion reveals honestly should just come at random. You won't know anything then suddenly BAM expansion from nowhere, 3 days before Blizzcon on a dry Monday evening, just to fuck your week up.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Those are some cute interdimensional ships though. When will they release the plushies?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Deleted
    i hadnt seen the trailer before asking.
    im taking a break from wow (for rl reasons), so was just asking in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    Macaree isnt green at all, its void corrupted because its in low orbit over the plant. The first zone is a jungle....
    I should've added a /s and a after that sentence...

The trailer was shit, but the cutscene was great, apply water to that felburn Velen.

People on these forums want a new expansion preview 1 month after an expansion launches.

Typical complaining of "i dont raid" and "i dont PvP" and "i dont like dungeons" and finally "i dont like quests" which leads to "theres nothing to do in this stupid ass game"

Amen times 100.

The people being extremely salty now (always the same members), will be equally salty when they announce 8.0, when the pre-patch comes, when the expansion releases, when the first patch of the expansion arrives, and so on to infinity... In 10.0, they'll be singing their same hateful songs about this game which apparently hasn't given them anything they enjoy for the past 9 years...

Actually, I -do- play other games directly because of Blizzards incapability to stick to a schedule and their lack luster "savior" expansion. I just like keeping tabs on whether or not they can actually get it right this time.

Even as a T&A fan boi, Argus just isn't that good, especially without flying. It's a fucking rock in space, people should be floating.
    And then there's Alleria harnessing the void, which is also annoying considering she's an ARCHER not a PRIEST. But hey, maybe this means they will replace Survival with something actually good in 8.0. Weee!

Then there's the garbage lore behind Sargey remaking a "dark pantheon" because apparently Blizzard had to fish something for him to have been doing from a hat and they picked "building evil council of DOOOOOOOOOOM". Stellar writing, 10/10 plot device.

You've got Illidan talking down to leaders of people that are thousands of years older than him, as if Illidan has ever done anything useful for his people, other than get imprisoned for 10,000 years.

Also, the first use of Fel-cannon anti-air is used on the zones you can't fucking FLY in?! Yeah, best expansion guys, fucking 10/10.
    Last edited by Blamblam41; 2017-08-23 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    SHUT THE FUCK UP George.

- - - Updated - - -

You too. Same as George.
    "s-shut up-p-p guy-s it-it-wass-... ssu-...suu-...such a goo-... good p-p--p-pattch" lol

It was a shit patch trailer it was basically a cinematic

last good-..... I mean last patch trailer was 6.2

This was just an ingame cinematic.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    You gotta be fucking kidding me... They never made cinematics for patches in past years
    This is a MASSIVE content patch, yet people are still bitching.

Its being time gated for 3 weeks

It has WAY more to do than Quel'Danas

It will be fun

Most people complaining dont even play anymore