Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted

Lightbulb Paladins

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    Prot paladins still poop then. Okey.
    It look promising. 15% more armor and 8% more dmg means more absorb. But still give paladins like 20% more hp and maybe a little more absorb from Bulwark of Order gold trait. Or something that gives us possibility to have shield of righteous up time more.

And about retri... it needs "rework". Blade of wrath and divine purpose should be baseline - those two talents are the only interesting thing that can happen in rotation. Plus blade of justice shouldn't be replaced with divine hammer. Blade of justice is just too cool spell to miss it.

15+ Year Old Account
    LOL why is Lore narrating that video

Some protection paladin buffs... Still have the feeling that I will be squashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    LOL why is Lore narrating that video
    Because that's part of his job, he's been doing that for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    So that's what Sargeras looks like. I dig it.

Well...for those that didn't believe in the 77 days schedule...we told you so.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Last patch and last raid 1 year after expansion release? 11 months of content drought? I don't think Blizz will let that happen this time too. 7.4 is more probable than ever now.
    I wouldn't expect the Raid until after Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Moridius View Post
    Lazy question warrants a lazy answer.
    What would quantify as a hard-working question then?

It's clear that I'm asking for information around the end of season 4 since the last official mention of it said "soon", or do you need me to go on some long soliloquy on the topic?
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

So sounds like the rift in the Burning Legion is going to evolve into people being pissed that there are void users, when that is literally the opposite of the point. Was KJ or Sarg mad about this at all? Too late to know now, DEAD.

15+ Year Old Account
    Last patch and last raid 1 year after expansion release? 11 months of content drought? I don't think Blizz will let that happen this time too. 7.4 is more probable than ever now.
    Wrong. Raid comes with 7.3.5 - that's the last one, then (probably) and as usual at least 6-12 months.
    Estimated to come out late december or Jan/Feb.

They said 7.3.5 will come out this year, and there's also an article that confirms 7.3 is the last major content patch. 8.0 releases next August I imagine. With 7.3.5 not getting over until March-ish there will be ~4-5 months of no major content, not 11.

fuck off blizzard, keep tweaking WoW no one cares for that game anymore you shitheads.

I really hope the person or thing that we stop the legion from taking in Tempest Keep is Kel'thas.

sorry I dont care for that game anymore, I know some people still do and its a disgrace.

- - - Updated - - -

broken fuckin game id rather play fuckin hearthstone than wow at this point piece of shit game and developers and anyone else who stands by it and supports them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyecon View Post
    sorry I dont care for that game anymore, I know some people still do and its a disgrace.

- - - Updated - - -

broken fuckin game id rather play fuckin hearthstone than wow at this point piece of shit game and developers and anyone else who stands by it and supports them
    Then why are you browsing a website entirely dedicated to WoW? :thinking:

Thumbs up

fuck off blizzard, keep tweaking WoW no one cares for that game anymore you shitheads.
    Apparently you do...

RIP Marksmen Hunter artifact. Looks like you are giving it back to Alleria. Kappa

The dungeon loot should have been boosted a bit more. What's the point of even running normal or heroic mode. If they had mythic dungeons in the dungeon finder literally *nobody* would run normal or heroic. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

You sure are salty af for someone who doesn't care. Also, I'm pretty sure you're on a WoW fan site, which is a strange place to visit and comment if you don't care.

My bet; Blizzard changed something about your favorite spec/class and you either couldn't or wouldn't adapt. One of our rets quit last patch for that. But of course, it was just because WoW was shit and he was tired of it. Not because he was performing poorly. Such is life in WoW.