Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    99% of playerbase doesn't even know what Gamescom is.
    Oh can I do this too? Sounds fun.

99% of the playerbase wanted the expansion announcement today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    *insert morpheus photo* what if I told you the Horde is about more than just the green pigs?
    True. Although the Army of Light isn't really Alliance or Horde. It's pretty faction neutral. We haven't had any legit Draenei stories since the Burning Crusade (not counting WoD because while Shadowmoon Valley was a thing, it wasn't a huge focal point of the expansion). Having a story big on Velen, and the Draenei is a really nice change of pace. Maybe I'm of the minority though.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's no valid reason for you whiners to be mad. Why? You got the full scheduel a week before, you knew exactly what was happening, yet you still held tight to that hype train toy you got from daddy. It's like kryptonite to superman, it'll burn ya'.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Yes they would, because there would be someone who does like cinematic content.
    And it has been shown often that some just enjoy complaining so much, that they will criticise absolutely anything just to let them do so.
    Nothing blizzard does will please everyone.
    Guess I can't get away with posting a sarcastic comment without a mandatory /s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    There's no valid reason for you whiners to be mad. Why? You got the full scheduel a week before, you knew exactly what was happening, yet you still held tight to that hype train toy you got from daddy. It's like kryptonite to superman, it'll burn ya'.
    They don't need a legitimate argument.
    There has never been a need to have a legitimate reason to whine, as shown by this forum and any other public outlet.
    It isn't exactly and only what they want, therefore it isn't good enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    What if I told you that was the only part of the Horde Blizzard cares about?
    It seems so. But it doesn't mean the palyerbase agrees. I know it is heressy to suggest that anything done by blizzard would alienate fans, but even the horde players were sick of the orcs by Siege of OIrgrimmar. And then came WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    I know, why do they even bother giving fans information about their games development? They should just release the games when they're done instead of previewing upcoming content with teasers and trailers. No one would bitch at Blizzard if they did that!
    False, then everyone would bitch "WHAAAA WHY ISN'T BLIZZARD DOING ANYTHING, WHAAA THEY JUST COLLECT OUR SUB MONEY EVERY MONTH, WHAAAAAAAAAAA!"

They showed you some insight at things to come, everything major will get announced at Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    They did advertising. That's basically what Gamescom is, and what they did there.
    And from what I can see, the majority of people are, if not as upset as OP, still very disappointed.

Would've been better not making a big deal coming to Gamescom when this was the garbage they brought.

Seriously, it wouldve been better not even showing up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Show me the schedule that says: Literally nothing new for any games if you bother to look at the news. The only thing that was told earlie was: No new wow expansion, and biggest gamescom yet. The rest became only apparente after you watched the reveal panel. The first was true, the second was obviously not.

The OP is way too hyperbolic, but it was a pretty crappy presentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    It seems so. But it doesn't mean the palyerbase agrees. I know it is heressy to suggest that anything done by blizzard would alienate fans, but even the horde players were sick of the orcs by Siege of OIrgrimmar. And then came WoD.
    Oh I completely agree with you. The focus on the green/brown stain in WoW's underwear the previous 2 expansions was abysmal, especially knowing now that it came at the sacrifice of actual racial development for the rest of the Horde.

Just kind of glad the Alliance isn't side-show joe this time around pretending the Draenei are somehow relevant to the post-MoP pre-Legion Alliance. The worst part is those fuckers don't even come over HERE to help us take back Argus. God WoD fucked this games lore and narrative up something awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    You can bash him all you want, but he has a point. They paid a lot of money for their presence and stage time, and used it for... what? An overwatch map and a single hero in hots?

Just seems like a waste to me.
    Sorry this is MMOChampion. You aren't allowed to express a dislike in something or else it means you're a baby or you're mad that not everything is your way or etc.

The so-called reveals are lame and shows nothing new.

Deleted
    What I expected : a conference actually talking about video games.
    What I got : Disney*blizzard 2.0

Wow's presentation was quite ok actually but as it is on the PTR, it's not something really new.

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    You can bash him all you want, but he has a point. They paid a lot of money for their presence and stage time, and used it for... what? An overwatch map and a single hero in hots?

Just seems like a waste to me.
    Don't forget the fakeout Dreadlord Jaina skin, because everyone was simply on the -edge- of their seat waiting for that development. *eyeroll*

Deleted
    Welp it wasn't that bad. 7.3 is great if you are a fan of Spelljammer. Personally I prefer vanilla before the space ships came and the old fashioned dark portal explanation was used for where the aliens came from. It was magical then rather than Star Wars.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be okay with them sticking to other gaming events.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixius View Post
    Welp it wasn't that bad. 7.3 is great if you are a fan of Spelljammer. Personally I prefer vanilla before the space ships came and the old fashioned dark portal explanation was used for where the aliens came from. It was magical then rather than Star Wars.
    They are using magic to power their space ships.

What about that makes a static portal in the middle of a dead zone seem more appealing? I'm having trouble understanding why using the magic in a different way is suddenly a turn off.

Unless you're one of those people that revels in the difference between flying and no-flying, too.

Deleted
    Oh I completely agree with you. The focus on the green/brown stain in WoW's underwear the previous 2 expansions was abysmal, especially knowing now that it came at the sacrifice of actual racial development for the rest of the Horde.

Just kind of glad the Alliance isn't side-show joe this time around pretending the Draenei are somehow relevant to the post-MoP pre-Legion Alliance. The worst part is those fuckers don't even come over HERE to help us take back Argus. God WoD fucked this games lore and narrative up something awful.
    It was an unnecessary detour. It would have been easier to make the MoP villain an evil Mogu or something. Hell, make Lei Shen the actual main villain and have him summon the Legion for some reason and skip WoD altogether. WoD is like Tatooine in the TPM. A complete mess that isn't that terribly relevant to the movie itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Intropid View Post
    True. Although the Army of Light isn't really Alliance or Horde. It's pretty faction neutral. We haven't had any legit Draenei stories since the Burning Crusade (not counting WoD because while Shadowmoon Valley was a thing, it wasn't a huge focal point of the expansion). Having a story big on Velen, and the Draenei is a really nice change of pace. Maybe I'm of the minority though.
    It's faction neutral yes you only see humans and draenei. Don't get me wrong I'm happy the alliance is shown on screen and that Draenei are getting develoment. They need it in exchange for having the worst starting zone in game. But can't we just see one Horde npc actually doing stuff?

How about adding this to that first cinematic when the Vindicaar launches.

*Velen arrives with Sylvanas*

Velen: Lady Sylvanas, out of all the leaders on Azeroth you have the largest army. Can we count on you to defend Azeroth in case something happens while we are away on Argus?

Sylvanas: Why ask me? Greymane is the head of the entire Alliance military.

Velen: Greymane can't see the big picture, besides you have ten times as many years of military experience.

Sylvanas: Good point. Very well. But if the only way to protect the remaining Alliance forces is to sacrefice our lives.....

Velen: I know. Argus was not much different for me. I am not King Greymane. Or Lady Proudmoore.

Sylvanas: Then it is settled. The Horde will do its job and await your return.

*Sylvanas walks away*

*The showed part of the cinematic plays*
    Last edited by mmoc38dc10fd5b; 2017-08-23 at 06:49 PM.

Deleted
    They are using magic to power their space ships.

What about that makes a static portal in the middle of a dead zone seem more appealing? I'm having trouble understanding why using the magic in a different way is suddenly a turn off.

Unless you're one of those people that revels in the difference between flying and no-flying, too.
    Spelljammer used magic to power a ship as well in AD&D but I preferred magic in ye olde fantasy AD&D world settings and the dark portal was more compatible with that in pre-TBC vanilla times as well as the Warcraft RTS series.
    Last edited by mmocb54112e783; 2017-08-23 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    its called selling your product Among other reasons.
    What should they do, just sit in there office and leave ti too social media/streamers to sell it for them?

Dam are the majority of posters here that thick?
    yes they are

they honestly think all wow players sit on mmochamp 24/7 reading about eveyr littelest shit datamined on ptr.

they really do.