Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No that's just the way the sword looks. There was an older picture of art that looked like that. The weird thing is, he doesnt look Fel Green. I mean I'm not complaining but still.
    I vaguely remember something about some prophecy about him destroying the world and the skies being red, might be a reference to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    This is the actual keyart

This looks a bit off. I don't know why but the characters look a bit weird and out of proportion. Not very well done imho. Sargeras looks badass though.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    This looks a bit off. I don't know why but the characters look a bit weird and out of proportion. Not very well done imho. Sargeras looks badass though.
    Easy, because Turalyon and Alleria were drawn apart from Sargeras and Azeroth.

And the army in between was a quick job: Undetailed environment, reused night elf artwork, and the human and gnome to the left are literally ingame models with some filters. The gnome is actually the old model, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post

And the army in between was a quick job: Undetailed environment, reused night elf artwork, and the human and gnome to the left are literally ingame models with some filters. The gnome is actually the old model, too.
    So you agree with me it just looks horrible?

I mean come on, Alleria's legs... and the position... and the position of her right foot. Man, this is really awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post

Is it just me, or is Sargeras's belt blurry?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    So you agree with me it just looks horrible?

I mean come on, Alleria's legs... and the position... and the position of her right foot. Man, this is really awful.
    Not really that bad. Just looks like she's in a walking up a cliff position.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Not really that bad. Just looks like she's in a walking up a cliff position.
    lol try climbing a rock with those foot positions

Alleria looks a bit like a blonde Xena.

Quote Originally Posted by Floof View Post
    - Heres another one

"It's the last major patch, yes. In terms of large outdoor zones to explore, big raid tier, dungeon, that sort of thing," he explains. "It's not the end of the story of Legion though. I think something that we've been very happy with over the course of the year and in last year was the way we've told a story that's unfolding through a continuous series of content updates."

If you happen to get a 7.4 - it will probably just be small QoL changes with no content added. (Super unlikely to get 7.4)
    If you're going to throw a random quote, provide a source. You really expect people to just take your word for it?

The artwork shows that there's something more on the other side of Azeroth. A cloudy sky on the left of Kalimdor.

Can't wait to discover that!

Preload for 7.3 is up

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Preload for 7.3 is up
    Was about to post it hehe! Yayyy excited for next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Is it just me, or is Sargeras's belt blurry?
    The composition was done quickly, and they didn't redraw the parts where the pictures would meet, so they probably blurred those. The focus is on Alleria, Turalyon and Sargeras anyway, the rest could all be blurry and most wouldn't notice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    The art looks cool, though i must laugh at horde representation in it
    Is that like it usually is? the horde is already in action while the alliance takes selfies?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    If you're going to throw a random quote, provide a source. You really expect people to just take your word for it?
    I did, look at my other post....

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Is that like it usually is? the horde is already in action while the alliance takes selfies?
    Nope. The horde have already retreated and left the alliance to its fate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Nope. The horde have already retreated and left the alliance to its fate.
    Sorry but that is a selfie pose.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    That orc and blood elf are in action? What are you up to?

7+ Year Old Account
    the 7.3 keyart is amazing.

dk what you guys have.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Fun fact: there's also obviously a Tauren depicted in the shadowy background.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.