[QUOTE=forbsz;47042194]
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    ^ dwarf monks ftw, here is mine!

Hey man would really love to know what items are used in this mog I really would like to use it thanks!
    you need to post like 10 times before you can post pics.

Quote Originally Posted by hockenberry View Post
    What set is this?

Edit: Found it myself.
    Looks awesome.
    SoO raid! I bealive it's the HC version if not mistaken

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    SoO raid! I bealive it's the HC version if not mistaken
    Yes. But HC and normal-mode are equal. Mythic is differnt (red). Got it on my monk already (still missing the hidden weapon skin).

wanted to go for a less armor, more of a fighter type of look. the tats on the tier 20 chest are great so i turned off shoulders to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by forbsz View Post
    Hey man would really love to know what items are used in this mog I really would like to use it thanks!
    Heh, you qouted me on a post that's 4 years old, I'm currently unsubbed, but if memory serves me well items were:
    head - monk LFR tier from MoP first tier (sha boss)
    hands legs and chest - first pvp tier in MoP
    staff - ulduar 25 man staff (don't remember which boss exactly)
    shoes - ToC raid (Icecrown)

I was recently running something similar if you want to have a look:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...cartel/korgard
    It's armory link so you can have a look at the exact item names.

[QUOTE=melzas;47044481]Heh, you qouted me on a post that's 4 years old, I'm currently unsubbed, but if memory serves me well items were:
    head - monk LFR tier from MoP first tier (sha boss)
    hands legs and chest - first pvp tier in MoP
    staff - ulduar 25 man staff (don't remember which boss exactly)
    shoes - ToC raid (Icecrown)

Thanks so much you are da real MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by hockenberry View Post
    Yes. But HC and normal-mode are equal. Mythic is differnt (red). Got it on my monk already (still missing the hidden weapon skin).
    Ahhh true forgot that detail

The colour of the teeth/bones on the chest really are a sore sight for my eyes, but this is a proper naughty look

Quote Originally Posted by Cobrakai View Post
    wanted to go for a less armor, more of a fighter type of look. the tats on the tier 20 chest are great so i turned off shoulders to see them.

That's a great look. Along with the T20 chest, what other mogs are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by superfula View Post
    That's a great look. Along with the T20 chest, what other mogs are you using?
    hopefully this link works ...

http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...l4i8tz8l4i8tz8

Deleted
    While this doesn't drop:

I'm using this:
    (i only have the shoulders, head, chest and waist)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobrakai View Post

Dwarven monks are so amazing I'm actually jealous.

I'm currently working on completing my LFR mog, but pieces won't drop. Alas.
    Last edited by mmoca7e1e78f4f; 2017-08-23 at 07:23 PM.

Finally got my Okami hands!!!!! Does anyone have recommendations on sets that go with ANY of the colorations? I love me some SoO tier, and it looks like one of the colorations (the dungeon boss one?) goes with Normal Xuen, but if anyone has recommendations on more I'd be grateful.

[IMG]file:///E:/WOW/World%20of%20Warcraft/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_082617_205755.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///E:/WOW/World%20of%20Warcraft/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_08[/IMG]
    Last edited by HeiAggra; 2017-08-26 at 07:09 PM. Reason: error

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    [IMG]file:///E:/WOW/World%20of%20Warcraft/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_082617_205755.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///E:/WOW/World%20of%20Warcraft/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_08[/IMG]
    You need to upload your images to a site like https://imgur.com/ and then use the link from there.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingshui View Post

Finally got my Okami hands!!!!! Does anyone have recommendations on sets that go with ANY of the colorations? I love me some SoO tier, and it looks like one of the colorations (the dungeon boss one?) goes with Normal Xuen, but if anyone has recommendations on more I'd be grateful.
    Have no clue on what these Okami hands would be.
    Mind giving a link or a screen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post
    Have no clue on what these Okami hands would be.
    Mind giving a link or a screen?

I have no idea what he's talking about either so gave it a google. Some anime wolf so I think he's talking about WW mage tower appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    I have no idea what he's talking about either so gave it a google. Some anime wolf so I think he's talking about WW mage tower appearance.
    Wow. I do mean the Windwalker challenge skin. Okami is one of my favorite games of all time, and I guess I thought it was more recognizable than it is. While the skin is a tiger and not a wolf, the coloration makes it look like a wonderful knockoff of the main character, Amaterasu.

SoO tier is a good match for the base skin, with all the particle effects matching and stuff. I was wondering if if people had come up with more clever mogs for it, and mogs for any of the recolors. Sorry for the unintentionally vague reference.

Totally getting an Ammy tat someday.
    Last edited by Jingshui; 2017-08-28 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Added image

Finished my transmog at last. Really like it, especially the colors and how good the ornaments on grey parts adds to the weapon.

Also troll pride

Deleted
    Got the entire set now. yeah
    Not exactly perfect for monk but some of the off pieces are awesome for future transmogs
    I bet Orc is one of the worst races for this set. They have a rude stance and body. Must be perfect for Blood elfs and Human females.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Finished my transmog at last. Really like it, especially the colors and how good the ornaments on grey parts adds to the weapon.

Also troll pride
    Perfect combo you got there : )
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-08-30 at 05:54 PM.