Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So... Is the next stage to all this bullshit to actually delete all recorded history and notation of Nazism's existence from the annuals and history books? Do we just pretend it never happened?

I thought the whole point of relics such as these was to show the victory that was claimed over the possibility of a Nazi regime. To remind us of the mistakes that were made in the past, the beliefs that drove some to vile atrocities and in doing so, ensure that future generations never follow their path.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    So... Is the next stage to all this bullshit to actually delete all recorded history and notation of Nazism's existence from the annuals and history books? Do we just pretend it never happened?
    Reminding dirty minds of evil is merely reawakening this evil. As shown by these quebecers!

Its obviously a nazi symbol. They should remove it tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    But they won't. Not surprising at all when you take October 1970 into account when it comes to canadian history.

Once a terrorist, always a terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Family guy covered this quite well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    Time to bomb that town from the face of the Earth!!!!11!!!!
    I am organizing a Neo Nazi march on that town as we speak.

10+ Year Old Account

BUT THINK OF THE HISTORY!

seems to be in wrong direction/orientation for nazi swastika

Let the town decide what they want to do. If they want to remove it, cool. If not, so be it.

Inb4 someone blows it up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    Don't worry I'm sure everyone's favourite Canadian will be here soon to clear up this whole mess.
    Oh you mean Endus? Yeah he's sure to put his 2 cents in on this discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they are proud to be Nazi's
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Oh you mean Endus? Yeah he's sure to put his 2 cents in on this discussion.
    My bet is he'll drop something in page 3.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

BUT THINK OF THE HISTORY!
    Considering Ukrainians probably didn't put them up to begin with, not really the same thing.

The local town government has chosen to have it in their park, someone that doesn't live there shouldn't really have a say in it. The monuments in the South are the same way, at some point someone in those areas decided to put them up. If those individual town want to take them down I have no issue with it as long as they aren't being forced from someone outside or someone destroying them ( like this guy was trying to do ).

Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    My bet is he'll drop something in page 3.
    Look at him being in favor of the terrorist quebs just to spite me...

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do as I say or I will get really anal and vandalise it in a drunken rage!1

.. Just put it in a museum if being reminded of history hurts snowflakes safespace that much.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I think they are proud to be Nazi's
    Is this the way you live your life? Rushing into decisions and (mis)characterizations?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Is this the way you live your life? Rushing into decisions and (mis)characterizations?
    I don't know is this how you live your life sitting on the fence until logic and reason hit you like a brick across the face. It's just matter of fact, 62 Million people voted for a Nazi so relatively it isn't any worse in the U.S
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I don't know is this how you live your life sitting on the fence until logic and reason hit you like a brick across the face. It's just matter of fact, 62 Million people voted for a Nazi so relatively it isn't any worse in the U.S
    For someone accusing others of lacking in logic and reason, you seem to be forgetting about context.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    No. If some shithead went around and tried to paint over the swastikas in the finnish military museum planes and other paraphenilia, I'd break their fucking arm. Same, if they tried to remove or topple the statue of the russian emperor by the river in my home town.

Oppose politics all you want, but leave history out of it. For the record, those people clamoring for removal of confederate things in the south are fucking retards.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Deleted
    I can't be the only person scared that trying to force the world around you to chance because your feelings are hurt is becoming the norm. I'm not even kidding, I am legit terrified at how fast people are being bullied into change for whatever reason.