Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Conspiracy theories are against the rules. Please contribute to the topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Good point. We also have troops in Europe. Are they posting troops in Canada I wonder.
    Canada is nowhere near any enemy state, also US has what..over a million personel just south of your border? why would you need any sort of troops posted in canada?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    Canada is nowhere near any enemy state, also US has what..over a million personel just south of your border? why would you need any sort of troops posted in canada?
    That's the point bud. Look at our contribution to the wellbeing of Europe. We're doing much more for them than them for us. Not fair at all!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the point bud. Look at our contribution to the wellbeing of Europe. We're doing much more for them than them for us. Not fair at all!
    You say that like there are a lot of Canadian troops in Europe, there are as of November 2016, only 426 Canadian troops in Europe, 200 of which are in Ukraine, 1 in Cyprus, 5 in Kosovo and then 220 spread out between Germany, Lithuania, Poland and Romania. To put this in comparison to the US, we have about 100 thousand in Europe, 60 thousand in East Asia, About 35k in the ME, and 26k in unspecified locations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The only one who I am not certain about is the UK but the US would likely just drag them by the nose.
    What are you talking about, the UK is a part and a founding member of Nato, an attack on one member is an attack on all members. The UK would probably be one of the strongest forces in any conflict with Russia, but without USA it would probably be a losing battle but never underestimate the UK. We have one of ( arguably the best ) trained special forces in the world. We have a history of rising to the occasion and beating the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Finland is not a NATO member.
    Oh well, my mistake, bad luck then, you are on your own lol. No, jokes aside, ofcourse the UK would do it's part. You would have to be dumb to not think Russia would continue onwards after Finland, so it would be better to stop them at the start, but I highly doubt Russia would ever do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that's us. We're spending more than we have to considering our threat level is the lowest in NATO.
    Spending more than you have? What a crock of shit. 20th mate, 20th. the US, the UK, Germany, Greece, Poland, and France and 14 others are beating you. Definitely not a world leader in living up to your obligations, are you?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Oh Tennisace, on your silly little crusade against me and my country once again, aren't you. Here's an idea, how about you go to the source, instead of some random blogger on some random blog site. Then again, that's all you ever do; you take a random blog post by a random blogger on a random blog site and you post it as the truth, and the moderators on this site here do absolutely nothing to correct your trollish, flamish threads.

Well, allow me to educate you, once again, or at least provide you with some official sources;

http://vm.fi/talouden-ennusteet
    http://vm.fi/dms-portlet/document/0/498179
    http://vm.fi/dms-portlet/document/0/498186

Yeah, they're in Finnish. Think you might have to learn some. Or, you could just find yet another random blog post by some random blogger on some random blog site and make a thread about it.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2017-08-24 at 02:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by druenos View Post
    What are you talking about, the UK is a part and a founding member of Nato, an attack on one member is an attack on all members. The UK would probably be one of the strongest forces in any conflict with Russia, but without USA it would probably be a losing battle but never underestimate the UK. We have one of ( arguably the best ) trained special forces in the world. We have a history of rising to the occasion and beating the odds.
    finland isn't in nato also the british army got run out of Afganistan by militia, times have changed.

I would support Finland's economy if I knew what the hell they actually make?

- - - Updated - - -

You Canadians are sheltered from the real world by the usa. We protect all of your borders, you are like our babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    West-Water
    East-Water
    North-Ice
    South- Strongest military Ally in the world

Could have something to do with it.
    I won't lie, that made me laugh. On the other hand. West, Russia. East, Russia (eventually). North, Russia.

THey hate Russia because Russia has the largest amount of land. I have zero problems with Russia because these democrats are worse in my opinion than a foreign power.
    The democrats hate white people, at least the Russians don't. Given a choice I would ally with Russia over American democrats, I really hate the democrats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Saunas! i recommend getting a proper sauna built :P not those shitty swedish ones.

7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    finland isn't in nato also the british army got run out of Afganistan by militia, times have changed.
    I think America also got run out of Afganistan and so did Russia back in the '80's. To fight a war with insurgents like that you need an overwhelming force and nobody is prepared to send so many troops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nokia is back! We are all going to be saved (or move to Canada, the eternal paradise).

Oil, gas, snow and fish doesnt make a sustainable economy in these days and i cant see Helsinki being a top 10 tourist destination any time soon.

Thats not a slight on anyone who is Finnish its just the way things are going right now what with fossil fuels sinking in price and unless you invest in alternative businesses its gonna stay that way.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

You Canadians are sheltered from the real world by the usa. We protect all of your borders, you are like our babies.
    Technically Canada borders Russia at the North Pole.