Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    So you mean just many on the forums have been saying, despite the insistence otherwise.
    Blizzcon offers blizzard freedom they don't have in Gamescon or anything else that isn't their own convention.
    I would rather big announcements and reveals be done where they can do them best, and that isn't Gamescon.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    Such a missed opportunity. Enjoy your 12 months of 7.3
    We still have 7.3.5 after that at least. The raid isn't coming in 7.3.

wouldn't be surprised if there is a 7.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Like what?
    I'm not playing this game with you, or anybody. You know what there is to do and where to find the information. I'm not going to make a list just for you or someone like you to refute or try and shoot down every point on the list.

Whether you enjoy doing what's there or not is another question entirely. But that's not the argument.

You lame over-hypers are the reason why there's so much salt over this gamescom.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I'm not playing this game with you, or anybody. You know what there is to do and where to find the information. I'm not going to make a list just for you or someone like you to refute or try and shoot down every point on the list.

Whether you enjoy doing what's there or not is another question entirely. But that's not the argument.
    Yeah, I know what they added since release: two dungeons (one of which is made from ToS assets and half of the second one is made from 10 year old raid), small gated questline in Suramar which reuses Suramar, small patch zone (reused from prepatch, I mind you) with little to no content besides 20 or so bland dailies, invasions which are glorified dailies with boring 'Kill X demons' scenario in the end and 2.5 boring raids. You think game never had more content?
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Yeah, I know what they added since release: two dungeons (one of which is made from ToS assets and half of the second one is made from 10 year old raid), small gated questline in Suramar which reuses Suramar, small patch zone (reused from prepatch, I mind you) with little to no content besides 20 or so bland dailies, invasions which are glorified dailies with boring 'Kill X demons' scenario in the end and 2.5 boring raids. You think game never had more content?
    Waaah, I don't like it so it's not content.

Try again.

Waaah, I don't like it so it's not content.

Try again.
    Waaah, I like playing the same bland shit with ever increasing difficulty for two years straight.

Good for you, pal, but know that you're in minority.
    Looking for Raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    Why would they announce the new xpac as Gamescon when they have Blizzcon in November?
    Legion was announced at gamescon, 3 months before blizzcon 2015........ And closed beta a month later.

Waaah, I like playing the same bland shit with ever increasing difficulty for two years straight.

Good for you, pal, but know that you're in minority.
    1. I never said I played it for two years straight or even that I liked it, but even if I did, I fail to understand how this would negate anything I've said up to this point.
    2. Bland or not, there is still much more for a character to do in a given week to progress in this expansion than there ever has been in previous expansions.

As I've said before, whether you like/enjoy it or not is subjective and another discussion, but the fact remains that there is more to do in Legion than there was in previous expansions.

As I've said before, whether you like/enjoy it or not is subjective and another discussion, but the fact remains that there is more to do in Legion than there was in previous expansions.
    There's more to grind endlessly with less variety and less control over rewards than before. Like there are busywork specs in Legion, that do slightly less damage than much simpler ones even with perfect play, Legion by itself is one big unrewarding and meaningless busywork.
    Looking for Raid.

There's more to grind endlessly with less variety and less control over rewards than before. Like there are busywork specs in Legion, that do slightly less damage than much simpler ones even with perfect play, Legion by itself is one big unrewarding and meaningless busywork.
    I will agree with your main point here.

I'd argue you have more variety on how you earn rewards than you did before (world quests, invasions, dungeons, raids, Nethershards vs just dungeons and raids before and dungeons before were pointless after a certain point, in Legion they're relevant throughout the whole expansion), but the RNG involved is ridiculous, I agree and I really don't like the Legendary system. Sure it feels amazing to get a Legendary...most of the time, but the fact that there are very clear "better" legendaries with some being considered worthless and entire builds and performance being based around having specific ones, it makes acquiring them feel less "HOORAY!" and more "Finally...." or at worst "fuck, I didn't want THAT one"

People will AP grind, but there's no need to grind AP since you get it somewhat passively by just playing the game...though granted it can still feel very grindy but it doesn't have to be your focus.

That said, even with all of the stuff Legion has, it does feel very busywork-ish with there being a LOT to do once you hit 110 before you can really start doing endgame stuff. And even once you do get end game ready, there's still a lot you have available that you can use to possibly further your character. Like only doing world quests for the emissary cache reward to fish for a Legendary, for example. Additionally, the content is also not infinite so you will eventually run out of stuff to do, or you could simply burn out because there IS so much to do. Feeling like you HAVE to do all of the stuff there is in order to be competitive can be as much a curse as it is a blessing when you see it more as a chore than as an opportunity.

I'm just saying objectively, Legion has more to do than previous expansion. Subjectively, do people enjoy all of that stuff? Is it fun? For how long?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    Legion was announced at gamescon, 3 months before blizzcon 2015........ And closed beta a month later.
    There wasnt a major patch hitting one week after gamescom, in fact there was -nothing- hitting for a -long time- after gamescom...

big difference friendo.

In context though that was DEEP into Warlord's content drought and they needed something to stop the bleeding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that was a different story because WoD was a disaster of an expansion. Legion still has another patch to go.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright. It's time for people to shelf their Expansion Leaks until Late October-early November!

See you then with the latest LEAKS! That are obviously fake...