Morales and Leoric reworks

Morales uses energy instead mana, and has new talents which support this. She burns out of energy much faster so she won't be that powerful now.

Leoric talents rework (finally!). On first lvl he choses heal ability (swing, dead minions or activate). He will get some armor, his AA can deal aoe dmg (it looks first attack is single target strong hit and then comes 2 weaker aoe swings). On 20, his armor boost will be replaced with protect, and he will get more powerful version Burning Rage talent.

Edit: Also Jaina rework (and DREADLORD JAINA skin!)

Her trait has quest: deal 15k dmg to chilled heroes. Reward: Improved ice block (on video he got it around 13 lvl). On 20 she gets upgraded blink (chill nearby targets) and new talent - chill can stacks twice and slow up to 40%.
    Last edited by skorpio; 2017-08-23 at 01:29 PM.

morales nerf? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

goddammit. oh well... hope they don't fuck up sgt. hammer.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2017-08-23 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    his AA can deal aoe dmg (it looks first attack is single target strong hit and then comes 2 weaker aoe swings). .
    According to what everyone is saying, first 2 attacks are aoe, every 3rd attack is a single target crit.

Deleted
    I like Leoric as he is. Morales on the other hand... she's the most boring hero to play for me. I'm glad she's getting a rework.

The Morales rework seems to just be a nerf. She's a really bad hero at the moment because she lacks escapes/CC, even if her healing is overpowered (she's a classic "bad blizzard character", strong in some ways but rendered useless in others).

I'm not a fan of giving healers non-mana resources, though. Auriel is a broken piece of shit because she can just keep popping out heals, especially in comps that are able to charge her energy up quick with lots of poke.

And I see Blizzard is just conforming to Riot Game's method of making a hero by giving Leoric some boring "every third attack" ability. Jesus Fucking Christ.

15+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone found anything written on the reworks? I don't wanna slog through several hour-long vids >.>
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Has anyone found anything written on the reworks? I don't wanna slog through several hour-long vids >.>
    https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...storm_changes/

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, those Leoric changes are quite nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.