10+ Year Old Account
    I want Skyrim on my toaster

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Skyrim video
    Yuck. The activation button is A.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    10 year old game at 720p 30fps, smashed it Ninty.
    isnt it 30 fps on everything? and this is portable, it will probably be 1080 docked
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

So the mario rabids game comes with a season pass. for rabbids "story content".

Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post

Gross.
    game looks great to me, if theres more story id gladly pick it up
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Gross.
    Not even surprised..
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Gross.
    Classic Ubisoft good thing I'm not buying
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Could be Ubisoft, but I doubt it to be honest.

Can't give them all the blame, Nintendo deserves some as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

What's so bad about post-launch story DLC for a game? I mean, season passes and shit aren't new, and while some games/companies make overpriced nonsense others make some pretty fantastic, well priced content.

At least wait to see what's included and what the pricing will be before shitting on it.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Honestly its probably a bit of both in this instance, its more the concept of a season pass for the minions of videogames. Blech.

The Switch version of Rocket League will have exclusive Mario, Luigi, and Samus' Gunship themed cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What's so bad about post-launch story DLC for a game? I mean, season passes and shit aren't new, and while some games/companies make overpriced nonsense others make some pretty fantastic, well priced content.

At least wait to see what's included and what the pricing will be before shitting on it.
    Because video games should end like how they wanted it and nothing more should ever be added!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Because video games should end like how they wanted it and nothing more should ever be added!!!
    I'm not ok with developers charging hundreds of dollars for access to all of a game's content. Nobody should be ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    I'm not ok with developers charging hundreds of dollars for access to all of a game's content. Nobody should be ok with it.
    Except that on-disk DLC is really only a Nintendo problem nowadays (sup Amibo!), most other publishers stopped that shit long ago.

DLC simply replaced traditional expansions, and with how widespread high speed internet access is has become a fantastic way to continue to deliver more content to players after a game launches, piece by piece.

"all of a game's content" is what you get when you buy the game. Most of the time they're up-front on if they'll have post-launch DLC or not, so you can come in fully aware of what you're purchasing. If they do have post-launch DLC, you aren't entitled to it for free just because you purchased the game, nor does it mean that they necessarily cut anything from the game to sell it as DLC. Most DLC only starts to go into serious production after the core game is complete anyways, they've gotta occupy the time between mastering the game and launch somehow.

Except that on-disk DLC is really only a Nintendo problem nowadays (sup Amibo!), most other publishers stopped that shit long ago.
    eeeehhh lets maybe wait till Destiny 2 comes out and the glitch hunters get to work before saying that

eeeehhh lets maybe wait till Destiny 2 comes out and the glitch hunters get to work before saying that
    If they've got unfinished zones on the disk that they fully flesh out later, who gives a shit? Clearly that content was nowhere near ready by the time launch came, so it's not like you're "missing out" on anything. Often times that unfinished content is intentionally left on the disk because a small amount of work has gone into it already and it cuts down on download sizes for the DLC post-launch.

Which is exactly what happened with Destiny, and Bungie confirmed it. A lot of us have monthly data caps, so shit like that is actually appreciated : )

Meanwhile, when folks found an unfinished area in BotW the first response wasn't to rage about on-disk DLC or anything, but excitement and hype because they'd found something unifinished.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-08-24 at 01:00 AM.

With Ubisoft's track record on DLC/Season Passes, Ya I'm just going to shit on this day 1. I will leave a bit of room for them to prove me wrong.

(To be clear I don't mind DLC's or MT's, It depends how its done). Ubisoft's track record on the quality of both speak's for itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Which is exactly what happened with Destiny, and Bungie confirmed it.
    It was also confirmed by former dev's that a lot of the "DLC" for Destiny 1 was content cut right out of the game.
    http://kotaku.com/the-messy-true-sto...iny-1737556731
    (Kotaku isn't the only one who reported the story)

Not sure why people still complain about DLC it's been around for awhile now best to just accept it and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    You beat the game, then they add more content so you can further enjoy the game. That's DLC. It's staying. You really should get used to it by now.

i dropped my fucking left joycon down an ac vent so i had to spend 40 quid on a new one, and by new i mean used, because fuck spending 50 on a new one