Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Might be a stupid question, but are we going to get refunded for the order resorces spent on our class hall upgrades now that they are reducing the cost? :$

Quote Originally Posted by Preheet View Post
    Might be a stupid question, but are we going to get refunded for the order resorces spent on our class hall upgrades now that they are reducing the cost? :$
    You're right, that is a stupid question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, massive Hunter changes!

Renaming a Pet Race no one uses?

Well, if the "11 week schedule" holds true, the next patch would be Nov 7 (Nov 8 for EU).

Deleted
    Expected way more class balance changes.

For example where is the much needed buff to assa rogue that was seen on the ptr? I hope those notes are not final. That aside, Argus sounds like fun and it is all coming surprisingly soon, which is great.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digidan2005 View Post
    Well, if the "11 week schedule" holds true, the next patch would be Nov 7 (Nov 8 for EU).
    A mere 3 days after Blizzcon? Yowza.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I wouldn't expect the Raid until after Christmas.
    Ion specifically said raid later this year during the Reveal Ceremony today, so it will be out before Christmas. Considering that every patch since 7.1 has been exactly 11 weeks later, I think you can almost guarantee that the raid will come out on the 21st of November, 2017, with patch 7.3.5 coming out on the 14th of November, 2017.

are these fucking idiots for real? why the fuck would they remove the bag from turning in legionfall resources???

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    are these fucking idiots for real? why the fuck would they remove the bag from turning in legionfall resources???
    Because it is getting a daily Emissary in return. And Argus will have emissaries and other stuff. It's to create more of an incentive to go Argus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eyecon View Post
    sorry I dont care for that game anymore, I know some people still do and its a disgrace.

- - - Updated - - -

broken fuckin game id rather play fuckin hearthstone than wow at this point piece of shit game and developers and anyone else who stands by it and supports them
    Yes it's a disgrace that people enjoy a game you don't.

Amazing how angry people get over something like a video game these days.

awesome mage changes like always!!!!

New expansion idea...They take back Argus Illidan betrays them and teams up with Queen Ashara to reek havoc. Bang new expansion on Argus against them and the whoever helps them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yes it's a disgrace that people enjoy a game you don't.

Amazing how angry people get over something like a video game these days.
    +

He is trolling there are many here for some reason they just come to this forum and toll hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Hey guys are there any requirements to go to Argus? Like class hall campaign /broken shore campaign stuff?
    i think you dont have any

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    "Players can no longer swap equipment in Mythic Keystone dungeons while under the effect of the Bursting or Grievous damage-over-time effects."

Rip cheese tactic
    What was the cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    they are just moving it to Argus - its basically the same system there for turnin/gambling, except different currencies/resources.

So what happened to my assassination rogue buffs?!?! I want mah 22% increase to damage!!!

Seriously, was it REALLY that big of a buff....I mean, a near quarter buff seems high, but since they are mid pack for most fights, seems like something they might need.

Quote Originally Posted by Digidan2005 View Post
    Actually August 29th + 77 days is November 14th.

Deleted

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Ganksinatra View Post
    So what happened to my assassination rogue buffs?!?! I want mah 22% increase to damage!!!

Seriously, was it REALLY that big of a buff....I mean, a near quarter buff seems high, but since they are mid pack for most fights, seems like something they might need.
    Play sub...

ps: dont come with ''its not fun playing sub''

what gear will a fresh 110 need for argus?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    What was the cheese?
    Bursting and Grievous did damge based on % HP, if u killed lots of mobs and say have 4stacks of Grievous, its easier to top someone off if they have 700k HP and not 4.5mill HP, same for Bursting stacks
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    do we know what loottables the new reliquished tokens contain? everything up to tomb?