Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Rape is a normal state of affairs? WTF
    I'm pointing out the sheer idiocy of the argument that crime in Chicago is just down to "people having not been raised right". It's reducing a complex socio-economic and cultural problem to a catchy one liner.

It's racial.
    It's rape culture.
    It's Democrats in government.
    It's the restrictive gun laws.

They are all stupid oversimplifications of a complex problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I'm pointing out the sheer idiocy of the argument that crime in Chicago is just down to "people having not been raised right". It's reducing a complex socio-economic and cultural problem to a catchy one liner.

It's racial.
    It's rape culture.

Have people claimed, in this thread, what you are stating? If so, please quote them for us my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    Lets let people acquire weapons easily. There are 2 gangs, 5 people each, all armed. There are 50 pedestrians, 5 armed with Chicagos new easy to acquire gun laws.
    Do you naive gun-control advocates really think that gang members are obtaining their weapons by applying for legal guns and registering their ownership of said guns at their local Dick's sporting goods store? There are currently more guns in the US than there are people. Banning guns entirely today would have zero effect on the violent use of guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Have people claimed, in this thread, what you are stating? If so, please quote them for us my friend.
    Literally you did, claiming it's about teaching people not to commit crimes.

Well, finding a quote where I stated those things shouldn't be so difficult then should it? When you do find the quote of me stating those particular things I shall apologize. Until then, the entertainment shall be never ending.
    Enjoy the rest of your afternoon everyone.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-08-23 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysho View Post
    Do you naive gun-control advocates really think that gang members are obtaining their weapons by applying for legal guns and registering their ownership of said guns at their local Dick's sporting goods store? There are currently more guns in the US than there are people. Banning guns entirely today would have zero effect on the violent use of guns.
    I'm not in favor of a total gun ban (at least not as a first step), but your post makes absolutely no sense. Almost all of these guns were at one point purchased, and usually lawfully. They come in from other states where regulations are lax, or they come from wholesalers with no hangups about sidestepping process. The average gun used in a crime was originally purchased 10 years before the crime. The vast majority of these guns come from inside the US.

Banning guns wouldn't stop gun violence overnight, but to say that it would have zero effect on the violent use of guns is just completely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by burzian View Post
    Banning guns wouldn't stop gun violence overnight, but to say that it would have zero effect on the violent use of guns is just completely wrong.
    I would settle for just tracing those guns. The NRA has made it as hard as possible to trace guns. I'm really surprised that the cops are not actively trying to make life hell for the NRA.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How about teach people that crime is immoral. Maybe their parents could try doing that. It isn't the government's job to be your mother.
    Well, finding a quote where I stated those things shouldn't be so difficult then should it? When you do find the quote of me stating those particular things I shall apologize. Until then, the entertainment shall be never ending.

Jesus christ man. At least try reading your last 5 post before denying you said something.....

Stay woke!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    I'm fine with criminals dying. We have too many in prison anyway.
    That's fucking hilarious.

P.S. You realise that you have no way of knowing if they're criminals right? For you to know that they would have to live to face trial and be convicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    That's fucking hilarious.

P.S. You realise that you have no way of knowing if they're criminals right? For you to know that they would have to live to face trial and be convicted.
    I'm not saying they should be killed, I'm just saying that usually the ones that are killed aren't a huge loss to society anyway. Actually, their community would be a better place without them, if it wasn't for all the rioting and looting.

Orange Joe already did my work.

10+ Year Old Account

How much you want to bet he still doesn't apologize. That or he will claim ignorance to even making the post in the first place.

Put them in Wrigley Field. Last group standing wins.
    I am not a Republican or a Democrat..... I just hate Trump with a passion. If he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put him out.

All you need to know about Chicago murders www.heyjackass.com I pretty much religiously follow this and other websites, unfortunately the nypd no longer reports on crime, and also www.thugreport.com was shutdown. Baltimore sun still does a breakdown, I follow that as well http://data.baltimoresun.com/news/po...hp?range=2014&
    Last edited by Hooked; 2017-08-24 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    I'm not saying they should be killed, I'm just saying that usually the ones that are killed aren't a huge loss to society anyway. Actually, their community would be a better place without them, if it wasn't for all the rioting and looting.
    Which you somehow know before any of these people have been tried and convicted of anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Jesus christ man. At least try reading your last 5 post before denying you said something.....

Stay woke!!!
    I am not quite sure what those quote you are quoting are suppose to represent but they don't state what he claimed below. Keep trying my friend, keep trying.

It's racial.
    It's rape culture.

In the meantime, we will be waiting for those quotes where I stated the above where now even you claim I stated this. Good luck on finding them!
    Enjoy the rest of your evening everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean an making you look foolish? I don't think he meant to on purpose.
    Now, about those quotes...
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-08-24 at 04:03 AM.

Are americans still deluding themselves and pretending guns "are not the problem" ? lmao

Homophobia is so gay.

How much you want to bet he still doesn't apologize. That or he will claim ignorance to even making the post in the first place.
    What am I suppose to be apologizing for?

Which post am I supposed to be feigning ignorance for my friend? The post you can't find to quote? If you simply find the post and quote where I made these supposed outlandish claims I will apologize.
    We all await the mysterious missing post. They must exist if someone says I stated this it must be true. All you have to do is provide us proof.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-08-24 at 04:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about teach people that crime is immoral. Maybe their parents could try doing that. It isn't the government's job to be your mother.
    What am I suppose to be apologizing for?

Which post am I supposed to be feigning ignorance for my friend? The post you can't find to quote? If you simply find the post and quote where I made these supposed outlandish claims I will apologize.
    We all await the mysterious missing post. They must exist if someone says I stated this it must be true. All you have to do is provide us proof.
    It's like you aren't even trying. I know you aren't this stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

ignorance
    @Mihalik was I right or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Are americans still deluding themselves and pretending guns "are not the problem" ? lmao
    Guns aren't the problems, guess who is the problem?. Take a wild guess., go out on a limb.